Estuary View Falmouth
Beach apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Falmouth, England
From £413 per week
Apartment to rent in Falmouth, England
Luxury 2 bed 2 bath apartment with sea views in Falmouth, Cornwall. Fantastic location, 1 min walk to town, patio overlooking the water for alfresco dining.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
Now with Wifi ***
Welcome to our stunning holiday bolthole with incredible, panoramic views across Falmouth bay..
No 8 Estuary View is the ground floor 2 bedroom flat of a beautiful, listed period building in a great location for the town centre minutes away from all the action, restaurants, maritime museum, bars and beaches.
The property has been refurbished to a very high standard, contemporary and yet cosy with fastidious attention to detail.
Light and airy with a seaside atmosphere this is beach chic at its best !
Ideal for a family break or romantic get away for couples......
Smoking not permitted inside but is ok on the patio.
Small dogs welcome but a payment of £15 per week per dog is required.
Linen, towels, games, books and local information supplied.
Huge master bedroom super king size bed, built in wardrobe and stunning views.
Nautical themed second bedroom with one double and a single bed.
Spacious living area with French doors opening onto a large patio.
2 luxurious bathrooms
Fully fitted, brand new kitchen diner with all modern appliances.
Central heating throughout.
Solid redwood flooring throughout.
Private parking space
Tv and dvd
Pets and children welcome
Cot and high chairs available upon request
THE LOCAL AREA
Falmouth’s natural harbour is the third deepest in the world and provides a picturesque background to the resort, a focal point for many water sports and the National Maritime Museum. Many of the harbour side shops, cafes and restaurants have unsurpassed views across the water to Flushing , Falmouth Bay and beyond. Falmouth’s main street has a charming mix of shops for gifts, clothes and antiques just head down the road and swing a right into town.
RESTAURANTS/PUBS IN FALMOUTH
Falmouth has a wide selection of world cuisine many serving the very best in local seafood and produce. Our current favourites are :
HARVEY'S WHARF - Discovery Quay 01326 314351
A wonderful fusion of chic and style. The food is prepared in the open kitchen by a wonderful team of Chefs all being specialists in their own fields. (Amazing steaks!) This together with the wonderful location on the Marina side means its just a perfect place to sit and enjoy all Harveys has to offer.
STAR & GARTER - High Street, 01326 318313
With FANTASTIC 180 DEGREE VIEWS over the harbour, the Star & Garter is Falmouth's premier gastro-pub. A traditional Cornish freehouse, but with a twist !
RICK STEIN'S RESTAURANT & TAKEAWAY Discovery Quay 01841 532 700
Following on from his sucess in Padstow, Rick Stein has recently opened in Falmouth, Get some takeaway fish and chips and sit on the harbour, taking in the views.
THE BOATHOUSE PUB, Beacon Street 01326 315425
Literally opposite Estuary View, the pub with the views, Great local food, Cosy relaxed atmosphere, board games, Kids and dogs welcome and the best bit only yards from your door.
OLIVERS, High Street 01326 218138
Many of our guests have recommended this one for some 'posh nosh' just down the road
GYLLYNGVASE Cliff Road, This is the main town beach and a beautiful, long sandy stretch. Calm waters most of the time, excellent facilities for kids and a very cool café.
CASTLE BEACH also on Cliff Road, this smaller beach is not as busy, has excellent rock pools and a good but basic café.
Walking or driving along the coast (beautiful walk) from the above beaches will lead you to SWANPOOL and MAENPORTH beaches. These are both lovely sandy with cafes and stunning views over to the headlands. Swanpool also has a nature reserve with a lake for boats and swans.
Gylly Beach - 5 mins away, on Gyllngvase Beach, locally sourced food in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, over looked by Pendennis castle with fantastic views of the lizard peninsula.
Blue Bar - Porthtowan
Seasonal, local & freshly prepared food served daily from 10 am Live Bands at weekends. Huge Outside terraces with epic sunsets. "The original beach bar-brasserie..."
Sandbar - Praa sands
One of our regular haunts, right on the beach, cant beat a sunday carvery, followed by a walk on the beach.
Watering Hole - Perranporth
Right in the middle of Perranporth beach, great food, sunday carvery.
This apartment has 68 verified reviews.
62 out of 68 people recommend staying here
Great communication from the owner, really helpful. Lovely flat, warm and cosy.
We had a lovely stay at Estuary View. The property was spacious, clean and well presented. We loved the view of the boats from the bed room and the living room. The location is fantastic close to town and near a lovely pub and having a parking space really helped us. We really enjoyed our stay and would love to return.
We loved Estuary View and will most certainly return in warmer weather! Despite the snow and rain, we had a warm and comfortable stay and the location and facilities could not be faulted. The layout and double bathroom allowed for privacy, with the lounge and kitchen bringing everyone together for a weekend of fun. We will be back!
A very pleasant stay with a lovely view of the harbour.
I stayed at this property for three nights with my two children, and a friend. Although only two bedrooms it worked perfectly - me and the kids in one room, which had a double bed and a single, and my friend in the 2nd room, which had a huge king size bed.
The property has amazing views across the harbour and is ideally located for the town. It is just a couple of minutes walk and you're right in the centre. The house is well furnished, and during our visit we didn't feel anything was missing. The only thing to watch out for is parking - there is one space, but if you arrive in more than one car you'll need to park on the street. Having said that we found a space on the street right outside.
All in all, a very nice place for a short break.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Falmouth, EnglandThis apartment is in the town but in a quiet area near the beach. It has outside lighting and a sea view. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 July 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 5 September - 23 October 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 31 October - 18 December 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 19 December 2020 - 1 January 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 January - 4 January 2021: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 8 February 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 February - 22 February 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 23 February - 5 April 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 April - 26 April 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 27 April - 24 May 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 25 May - 31 May 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 June - 20 July 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 21 July - 6 September 2021: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 September - 18 October 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 19 October - 25 October 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 October - 21 December 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 22 December 2021 - 4 January 2022: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 5 January - 8 February 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 February - 22 February 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 23 February - 5 April 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 April - 26 April 2022: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 27 April - 24 May 2022: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 25 May - 31 May 2022: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 June - 20 July 2022: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 21 July - 6 September 2022: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made within 7 days of the arrival date.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Dogs welcome for a small charge per week
£15.00 per week, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 5:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 cot
2 bathrooms, 2 Separate WC's
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in Local
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 4, Central heating, Clothes drier, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Outside lighting, Parking, Sea view
Infants, Restricted mobility , Pets
2 Bedrooms, one master with a superking size bed, and a 2nd bedroom with a double and a single bed.
Private Owner From Hayle, United Kingdom Member since Nov 2008
Past bookings: 518 bookings
Last seen: 13 days ago
Number of properties: 2