House with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Devonshire, England
From £2,175 per week
House to rent in Devonshire, England
4 Bed House - Sleeps up to 14 (10 adults +2 children 2-12 years & 2 babies up to 2 years) - Close to beach & town centre, very pet & child friendly.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
Sitting one road back from Eastbourne's popular seafront George's is the ideal base for exploring all the town has to offer, just minutes from the beach, town centre, restaurants and attractions. Eastbourne is an award winning seaside town nestled at the foot of the South Downs and has been crowned the sunniest spot in the country.
Having been recently refurbished and extended the gorgeous Victorian terraced house combines some elegant original features with contemporary modern style, perfect for groups and extended families, as it sleeps up to 12 (plus 2 babies in travel cots). 8 in permanent beds, 2 on day bed in games room and 2 on sofa bed in family bedroom.
The house was originally a bed and breakfast style guest house back in the 1960's, it is arranged over 6 split level floors. There are 4 bedrooms in total, 3 are together on one floor and one on the floor above in the loft.
One bedroom is a large family room with kingsize bed, a flop out sofa bed (sleeps 2 children) and an ensuite shower room with toilet.
There is one twin room (with 2 single beds) and 2 other double rooms (with double beds). There is a family bathroom in the loft and a family shower room down near the kitchen, a further toilet is on the floor with the majority of bedrooms and the ensuite in the family room.
There is a large fully equipped kitchen diner with all mod cons.
The front of the basement has been arranged as a games room complete with table football, board games, toys and a games console, so along with the free WiFi even the most hard to please children will be entertained.
Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board etc.
There is a large lounge with satellite tv a selection of books and dvds for those wanting to relax and unwind.
The sun trap courtyard garden is perfect for alfresco dining.
Well behaved dogs are welcome.
Towels and linen provided.
On street parking with no restrictions is available for free on the roads around the house.
This house does not have any reviews.
This house is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this house in Devonshire, EnglandThis house is in the town near a lively area and the sea. It has outside lighting, a garden and a sea view. Car hire is not necessary as the house is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 8 January 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 14 December - 22 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 December 2018 - 6 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 7 January - 22 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 December 2019 - 6 January 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 7 January - 22 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 December 2020 - 6 January 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 7 January - 14 September 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 September - 22 December 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 8 January - 28 February and receive £950.00 off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 March - 15 June and receive £750.00 off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
- Arrive between 16 June - 15 September and receive £550.00 off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
- Arrive between 16 September - 31 October and receive £750.00 off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 November - 21 December and receive £950.00 off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
- Arrive between 22 December - 5 January and receive £550.00 off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 12:
- 1 king size bed, 1 double sofa bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Basement Games Room, 2 single sofa beds in Basement Games Room, 2 cots
3 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 1 Separate WC
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 12, Dining area seats 12, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Outside lighting, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Pets
Private Owner From Eastbourne, United Kingdom Member since May 2017
Last logged in: 2 months ago
Number of properties: 1