Sea Breeze, A Spacious Front Line Fisherman’s Holiday Cottage
Beach cottage with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Deal, England
From £695 per week
Cottage to rent in Deal, England
A beautiful holiday cottage with sea views with 2 bedrooms (1 double, 2 single beds) both en-suite directly opposite the green and the sea in Deal, England
Share this holiday home
Cottage overview - owner's description
2 ensuite double bedroom seaside cottage with sea views
Sea Breeze is a beautiful light and airy cottage located directly across from Walmer Green and the beach, there are wonderful sea views from the two ensuite bedrooms upstairs. Recently renovated the cottage offers all modern amenities with old world seaside charm.
Located on The Strand, in a conservation area, the cottage is directly opposite the attractive green that provides a bandstand (concerts every Sunday from May until September) along with a glorious free & secure paddling pool for children. Locally on The Strand is a traditional bakery, pubs, including the Lighthouse a brilliant venue for real ale and live music, convenience stores, restaurants and two cafes both offering full English breakfasts with superb views all the way to France.
Deal itself is a short stroll along the front, passing Deal Castle, to its award winning High Street with it's quirky independent shops, markets, restaurants, cafes and local museums. It's a Georgian town retaining much of its character, with lovely little hidden jem foodie/real ale pubs located down side streets.
Within a short drive is Walmer Castle with it's wonderful gardens and Dover Castle. Canterbury and it's cathedral
is 30 minutes drive and for golfers there are three British open golf courses near by, Royal St. George's, Royal Cinque Ports and Princes.
Just 3 miles from Walmer and Deal is the picturesque medieval town of Sandwich. Further along the coast there is Ramsgate's Royal Harbour, Dickensian Broadstairs, Margate's Dreamland and the Turner Contemporary as well as Whitstable and it's famous oysters. Alternatively France, only 20 miles by sea, via Dover port, is a great day out if you want to stock up on wine and cheese.
After a busy day Sea Breeze is the perfect home to return to. Decorated in subtle seaside colours and furnished in a vintage/contemporary style with everything to hand that makes this a 'home from home' experience with little touches of luxury to enchance your guest experience. Downstairs is a light and spacious lounge/diner with a wood burning stove and a wonderful large kitchen with a reclaimed marble island leading out to a secluded and private sun trap courtyard garden. Upstairs are two ensuite sea view bedrooms, a double with shower room and a twin with bathroom. A selection of books & games are supplied for your enjoyment as well a large flat screen TV and DVD player with a selection of films and free wi-fi so you need not miss any messages.
Dogs are very welcome to Sea Breeze and they receive their own welcome pack as do our guests. Sea Breeze is a non-smoking home, please, for the comfort and enjoyment of our non-smoking guests.
16 other reviews
1 - 16 of 16
This cottage is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this cottage in Deal, EnglandThis cottage is near a lively area and the beach. It has a barbecue, outside lighting, a garden and a sea view. Car hire is not necessary as the cottage is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 10 May 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 25 May - 1 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 June - 6 June 2019: changeover day is Sunday and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 7 June - 22 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 June - 26 June 2019: changeover day is Sunday and the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 27 June - 29 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 June - 6 July 2019: changeover day is Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 July - 9 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 10 July - 12 July 2019: changeover day is Wednesday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 13 July - 28 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 August - 31 August 2019: changeover day is Thursday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 September - 14 September 2019: changeover day is Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 September - 19 September 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 September - 11 October 2019: changeover day is Friday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 October - 25 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 December 2019 - 1 January 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
£50.00 per booking, paid with booking
£30.00 per booking, paid with booking
2 ensuite bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
2 bathrooms including 2 en suites
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, TV Languages in English
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 4, Central heating, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Free all day on street parking in and around the cottage
Private Owner From Deal , United Kingdom Member since Apr 2019
Last seen: 3 days ago
Number of properties: 1