House with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Crieff North, Scotland
From £563 per week
House to rent in Crieff North, Scotland
This 2 bedroom house is located in Crieff North and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
3-room terraced house on 2 levels.
- Comfortable and cosy furnishings: living room with TV (flat screen)
- Open kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave) with dining table
- Upper floor: 1 double bedroom with 1 double bed
- 1 room with 2 beds
- Terrace furniture
- Facilities: washing machine, dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Please note: suitable for families
- TV only EN
- Crieff 29 km from Perth: Comfortable house "Avonlea", terraced
- In the centre of Crieff, in a quiet position
- Private: patio, garden furniture, public parking on the road
- Shop, grocery 50 m, supermarket 100 m, restaurant 10 m, bar, bus stop 20 m, railway station "Gleneagles" 17 km
- Golf course (18 hole) 1 km
- Nearby attractions: Glenturret Distillery, Crieff Visitor Centre, Drummond Castle Gardens, Gleneagles
- Please note: car recommended
- Suitable for families
The house is described as good value for money. This house is located in Crieff North. It is set in a convenient location.
The house has free wireless internet. The house is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven and a washing machine.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
The house is suitable for family holidays in the winter and summer.
This house does not have any reviews but the agent has 500+ reviews for their other properties.
This house is:
Prices and availability
Updated 15 January 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 1 April 2020 - 3 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
About this house
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Suitable for family holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This house is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 158 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 158 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last seen: 15 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000