Lakeside Cottage With Free Wi Fi
Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Co Fermanagh, United Kingdom
Booking cost: £0.00
From £413 per week
Luxury cottage in premier position on shore of Lough Erne. Great views of water and mountains. Excellent for watersports, sightseeing or relaxing.
The property is in a premium position on the tranquil shore of Lough Erne it is suitable for families, couples or special interest parties. It is 1200sqft approx with all modern conveniences. There are 3 separate bedrooms. One twin room, one set of bunks and the master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom, sleeps 6. The main bathroom has a separate shower and bath.
Misty Moorings has its own private jetty plus outdoor dining facilities overlooking the Lough and is equipped with a sturdy Weber Barbeque for cooking Al Fresco.
Free WI FI Internet connection provided.
Lots to do - Activities
• Water sports - Canoe hire, water skiing lessons, Kayaking, Wake Boarding, Knee Boarding and Inflatable Rides ( Banana Boating etc). available locally.
• Golf : Lisnarick 18 hole par 66 and floodlit Driving range. Manor house 9 hole. Castle Hume 18 hole par 72 . Full clubhouse facilities. Enniskillen 18 hole par 71.
• Tennis Courts for hire are available in Irvinestown and Manor House.
• Fishing - Coarse and game fishing throughout the Lough. Local gullies available for private hire.
• Pony Trekking through nearby Castle Archdale forest.
• Flying – see Lough Erne from the air - trial flying lesson available at St Angelo airport.
• Unique Seaplane trips over Lough Erne in modern Amphibious Aircraft.
• Clay pigeon shooting and Archery.
• 4X4 off road driving. Experience a Safari Drive and drive on adverse off road conditions.
• Go Karting - 550m outdoor karting track near Kesh. Races are fully marshalled karting gear provided .
Places to Go
• World famous Belleek pottery
• Ulster American Folk Park
• Marble Arch Caves
• National Trust Properties include CastleCoole, Florencecourt
• Devenish Island with ancient round tower is one of the finest monastic sites in Ireland.
• Castle Archdale Forest Park - Nature trails, Lough side and woodland walks and cycle trails run throughout this beautiful country park which is located on the shores of lower Lough Erne.
Visitors can the explore a butterfly garden, wildflower meadow and deer enclosure. Woodland & loughshore walks. Marina, access to White Island, natural history exhibits, old agricultural history exhibits, old agricultural machinery. Castle Archdale at War exhibition on the Battle of the Atlantic.
Archdale Centre, [ corner of the main courtyard]. See various exhibitions, including ‘Castle Archdale at War’. The exhibition highlights Castle Archdale’s important role in WW2 as the most westerly flying-boat station, from which aircraft protected the allied convoys from the U-boat threat in the North Atlantic.
Places to See
• Historic town of Enniskillen.
• Atlantic Ocean at Rossnowlagh beach.
• Lough Navar Forest Park view point for panoramic views over Co Fermanagh.
Sligo, Benbulben and Yeats country is 40 mins by car.
• Founded in the 6th Century by St. Molaise, Devenish Island is in Lower Lough Erne and is one of the finest monastic sites in Ireland.
• Cruises of Lower Lough daily from Enniskillen.
• Lunch cruises available onboard the fully air conditioned Lady of The Lake.
• Day Boat hire available locally
• Enniskillen - Donegal Town and Omagh are only a few of the places to enjoy a varied shopping experience.
• Try the famous Fermanagh Black Bacon locally made by O Doherty Butcher Enniskillen.
• There are numerous good restaurants locally. Eg Café Merlot in Enniskillen town
• Try the locally made Tickety Moo ice-cream at Oghill farm, Killadeas.
• Spa - Full & Half Day Thai Spa Packages at Lough Erne Golf Hotel also have complimentary use of The Infinity Pool & Thermal Suite at The Thai Spa.
• Ardowen Theatre Enniskillen.
• Cinemas in Omagh and Enniskillen. Lakeland forum
• Ulster American folk park Omagh.
• Sheelin Antique Lace Museum Bellanaleck.
• Enniskillen Castle overlooking Lough Erne in Enniskillen, once the stronghold of Gaelic Maguire chieftains. The castle's history is traced from its beginnings as a Maguire castle until its use as a barracks in the 1700s and 1800s
8 verified reviews
8 out of 8 people recommend staying here
The property is immaculate and provides for every possible need. Unlike other self-catering rentals, this cottage has a homely and welcoming feel with excellent cooking facilities. The location is fantastic with direct views of the lake. Will definately visit again.
excellent property great pool no problems at all near good restaurants & bars a/c great & vital as very hot there was 8 in our party @ we had plenty of room
Very clean, new villa with all accomodations. Very nice housekeeper and autentic village.
Secluded peaceful location but near lots of restaurants and tourist attractions. Cottage was spacious, clean and very well finished. We enjoyed the views and the boys especially enjoyed the telescope. A really good place for a holiday. Thanks
A great property in a great location - our Canadian guests enjoyed it immensely!
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 1 September 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 28 June - 31 August 2017: bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 1 June - 1 June 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 28 June - 31 August 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 28 June - 31 August 2019: bookings must be for whole weeks only.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
2 bathrooms, 1 en suite bathroom, 2 Separate WC's
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WI-FI, Radio, TV Languages in English, Local
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Central heating, Open fire, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Situated on lough shore with views across the Lough to Leitrim mountains
Private Owner From Holywood, United Kingdom Member since Aug 2006
Past bookings: 47 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 26 minutes
Last logged in: a month ago
Number of properties: 2