Lavender Hill House
Cottage with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms in Cheltenham, England
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,468 per week
Cottage to rent in Cheltenham, England
Cottage overview - owner's description
Lavender Hill House holds a fabulous location within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and makes a luxurious base for those wishing to explore the beautiful and ever popular Cotswold region.
Lavender Hill House holds a fabulous location within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and makes a luxurious base for those wishing to explore the beautiful and ever popular Cotswold region. Located in picturesque Upper Slaughter, the village boasts chocolate-box Cotswold charm with its recognisable honey-coloured limestone buildings that the area is so defined by. A range of helpful amenities can be found in the near-by village of Bourton-on-the-Water which is just a short 5-minute car journey away.
The modern house has been beautifully renovated with contemporary and stylish interiors. Lavender Hill House sleeps up to ten guests across five spacious bedrooms. On the ground floor is the open-plan living accommodation consisting of a fully-equipped kitchen, which comes complete with all necessary modern amenities, and dining area with large patio which overlook the large gardens. Also on this level are a further two reception rooms, a cosy snug, the perfect place to watch a film or read a good book as well as a second living room with wood-burning stove. Upstairs, there is a super king-size master bedroom complete with en-suite bathroom and large sky lights which flood the room with light! There are a further two king-size bedrooms both complete with en-suite bathrooms, a further double and twin room as well as a family bathroom.
Outside, there are impressive gardens where views over the fields beyond can be enjoyed. There is a large patio area with dining facilities, complete with barbecue, perfect for a dining al fresco on a sunny afternoon! A pretty stream runs along the bottom of the garden so while young children should perhaps not be left alone to explore, they can instead enjoy the fun play area and tree house.
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer, breakfast bar and dining facilities
- Living room with wood burning stove
- Snug with Sky TV, DVD, books and board games
- Master bedroom with super king-size bed and en-suite bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, WC and washbasins
- Bathroom with bath and overhead shower, WC and twin washbasin
- Bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite bathroom with bath and overhead shower, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bedroom with twin singles
- Large garden bordered by stone walls
- Children's play area with treehouse
- Patio area with dining facilities
- Small open stream runs along the bottom of the garden
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
Lavender Hill House has a fabulous location in the pretty limestone village of Upper Slaughter, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Near-by is the larger village of Bourton-on-the-Water, humorously dubbed the “Venice of the Cotswolds”; it is well-known for its picturesque high street with the recognisable sight of the River Windrush running through the centre of the village, here a range of helpful amenities can be found. Similarly, the market town of Stow-on-the-Wold is just a short car journey away, with its vast market square and high street lined with a wide selection of eateries and tea rooms, it is well worth a visit. The popular Cotswold towns of Moreton-in-Marsh, Chipping Campden, Chipping Norton and Burford are all less than half an hour away by car, while for those looking to explore a little further afield, both Cheltenham and Oxford are reachable in under an hour.
This cottage does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This cottage is:
Prices and availability
Updated 21 October 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 October - 20 December 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 28 December 2017 - 20 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December - 27 December 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 5 January 2019 - 5 January 2024: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Car hire optional