Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Cathedrals, London
From £1,239 per week
Apartment to rent in Cathedrals, London
This 2 bedroom apartment is located in Cathedrals and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
3-room apartment 65 m2 on 4th floor.
- Bright, comfortable furnishings: living/dining room with 1 double sofabed, flat screen and DVD
- 2 rooms, each room with 1 double bed
- Open kitchen (oven, dishwasher, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, freezer)
- Facilities: washing machine, iron, children's high chair, baby cot for up to 2 year olds (extra), hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Please note: non-smoking house
- Modern apartment block "Weller", 5 storeys
- In the centre of London
- In the house: lift
- Shop 150 m, supermarket 250 m, restaurant, bar 150 m, bus stop "Great Suffolk Street" 250 m, railway station "London Bridge" 800 m, underground station "Borough" 300 m
- Nearby attractions: Tower Bridge 1 km, Tower of London 1.2 km, Royal Mint 1 km, Tate Modern Museum 950 m, Royal Festival Hall and London Eye 2 km
The apartment is described as good value for money. This apartment is located in Cathedrals. It is set in a convenient location.
The apartment has free wireless internet. The apartment is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer.
This apartment has 4 verified reviews.
4 out of 4 people recommend staying here
Location is very good and also that it is at the top of the 5th floor, great views of the "London Eye"! Also a nice quiet area and everything within walking distance. we were 4 people. Married couple, Hans and RosemarieFink together with a good friend and his daughter. From the square it was sufficient only unfortunately very noisy.
The equipment of the kitchen with large appliances (oven / fridge ...) was great, but the glasses, plate count low, if you come with 6 people. There was no cooking spoon, measuring cup, whisk and the like_ the equipment of the KLaengeraäte not optimal. The beds were VERY narrow, that could be included in the description ... But the location and the view was fantastic !!!
Comfortable apartment with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom (1x en suite). Quiet location on Quartierstrasse and still very central. Nice view over the rooftops of London, incl. London Eye and St.Paul's Cathedral.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Cathedrals, LondonThis apartment is in the city and near a lively area.
Prices and availability
Updated 17 February 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 13 March - 8 April 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 9 April - 13 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 14 April - 23 April 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 24 April - 4 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 5 May - 21 May 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 May - 25 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 26 May - 11 June 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 12 June - 22 August 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 August - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash or by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
£150.00 per booking, paid locally
£9.00 per item per day, paid with booking
Cot (up to 2 years)
£20.00 per item, paid locally
About this apartment
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
There is also 2 single sofa beds, 1 cot
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
- DVD player
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- The furniture, infrastructure and equipment of the property is trendy and stylish.
- Non-smoking property
Show all 5 facts Show less
- Located in large cities.
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- The place offers nightlife during the winter season
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 161 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 161 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 20 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000