Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Calton, Scotland
From £775 per week
Apartment to rent in Calton, Scotland
This 2 bedroom apartment is located in Calton and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
3-room apartment on 1st floor.
- Very comfortable furnishings: living room with 1 double sofabed, TV, radio and DVD
- Mezzanine with 1 double bed (150 cm)
- 1 room with 1 double bed (135 cm)
- Open kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, microwave, freezer) with dining table
- Gas heating
- Facilities: washing machine, dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Please note: non-smokers only
- TV only EN
- Access to mezzanine by a ladder
- Views to Calton Hill and Salisbury Crag
- Small apartment house "Albert", 4 storeys, built in 1900, renovated in 2002
- In a central position, located by a road
- Public parking on the road
- Shop, grocery 50 m, restaurant, bus stop 100 m, railway station "Waverley Station" 2 km, outdoor swimming pool 3 km, indoor swimming pool 1 km
- Golf course (18 hole) 4 km
- Walking distance to national art galleries
- Edinburgh Castle 2 km
The agent describes this apartment as an ideal holiday rental for short trips to the city. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. This apartment is located in Calton. The nearest airport is only 13km away. It is set in a convenient location.
The apartment has free wireless internet. The apartment is well equipped: it has a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer.
There is a trail for hiking nearby.
This apartment has 15 verified reviews.
12 out of 15 people recommend staying here
Clean house, large enough for six people, more bedding (because not everyone wants to share the bed with each other) Enough crockery and basic things for the kitchen happening. Within walking distance of old town, buses and shops nearby. Big terrace.
The apartment is perfectly located to explore the city. In 15-20 minutes you can reach the Royal Mile and Leith. Buses also run to all attractions (bus stop just around the corner). The apartment itself is very well equipped, even the detergent for the washing machine was available. Nice, large kitchen, also richly equipped. The bunk bed is certainly not for everyone, although you already decide on booking. The key holder was very friendly and gave us good tips. And most importantly, we always found a free public parking right in front of the apartment. We were completely satisfied !!
is great, everything in the area accessible, very well equipped-all around class
It was a fantastic place to stay. Not too far from the inner city (15- minute walk to the royal mile), but still in a quiet neighbourhood. The apartment had everything we needed and it was very cozy. XXX (the owner9 was very sweet and helpful. She called me up and told me everything we had to do to get to the apartment, and she greeted us when we got there. A special thanks to XXX, you made our stay fantastic. The Danes
Good location, everything we needed, but no working tv.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Calton, ScotlandThis apartment is in the town and near a lively area.
Prices and availability
Updated 24 January 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 28 March - 10 April 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 April - 17 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 18 April - 26 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 June - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 25 September 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 3 January - 7 February 2020 and receive 35% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
£100.00 per booking, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
£11.00 per item per day, paid with booking
About this apartment
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 1 single sofa bed, 1 cot
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
- DVD player
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Non-smoking property
- Located in large cities.
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- The place offers nightlife during the winter season
- Located in a city (near city). Suitable for short trips.
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Show all 5 features Show less
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 158 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 158 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last seen: 14 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000