Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Burley, England
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,703 per week
Cottage to rent in Burley, England
Beechwood House holds a superb position nestled within the wonderful New Forest making a relaxing oasis for a family escape.
Share this holiday home
Cottage overview - owner's description
Beechwood House holds a superb position nestled within the wonderful New Forest making a relaxing oasis for a family escape. The location is perfect for nature lovers with beautiful scenery to enjoy and plenty to explore on foot. The closest beach is situated just twenty minutes away while Bournemouth with lovely beaches and a range of fun, family attractions is just thirty minutes away.
The cosy cottage is over 250 years old and boasts buckets of character, it has been lovingly modernised, bold colours help to give the home a bright feel. The property can comfortably accomodate up to six guests across three bedrooms, however it is possible to accomodate a further two guests by using an additional bed. On the ground floor is the main living acommodation which comprises of a cosy sitting room the perfect place to curl up next to the log burner with a good book as well as a fully equipped kitchen. Also on this level if the first of the bedrooms, a double with en-suite shower room as well as the family bathroom. Upstairs, are the remaining two bedrooms, a double and a twin.
Just across the lawn twenty meters from the cottage are the stables. These have been recently renovated and comprise of an office come readng room, perfect for grandparents needing an escape! As well as a fun playroom complete with tee pee and stocked with toys for the little ones. Here there is also a helpful bathroom, great as a changing room for the pool.
The garden is mainly set to lawn, perfect for the children to run around and play games. There are two seating areas, one complete with barbecue, making a lovely spot for the family to dine al fresco on a warm summers evening. The real wow factor of this house is the heated private pool, excellent for the whole family to enjoy! The strong cover makes it completely safe for the little ones when it is not being used.
- Sitting room with wood burner and selection of books
- Kitchen with cooker, dishwasher, fridge freezer
- Bedroom with with 4"6 double bed and en-suite shower and WC
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bedroom with twin beds
- Office/ reading room
- Playroom with teepee and toys for younger children
- Bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Private heated pool
- Dining facilities
Additional Facilities- Wi-Fi- 32" TV- DVD player with selection of DVDs- Bluetooth sound system- Washing machine- Parking for 3 cars
The cottage is located close to the traditional New Forest village of Burley where a range of helpful amenities can be found - with tea rooms, gift shops, art galleries and even a cider farm! We reccommend enjoying a cream tea or a spot of lunch at The Old Farmhouse in Burley, it closes at 4pm so make sure you don't miss out! While there is plenty to explore on foot, the closest beach is just twenty minutes away. The impressive Jurassic coat is just a short journey away, boasting beautiful landmarks such as Lulworth Cove we recommend making the trip. Near-by places to visit include Lymington and Christchurch while Paulton's Park with its fantastic Peppa Pig World is an absolute must-visit if you area travelling with children!
This cottage does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This cottage is:
Prices and availability
Updated 16 July 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 17 July - 20 July 2018: changeover day is Friday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 28 July - 11 October 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 12 October - 24 October 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 25 October 2018 - 7 February 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 8 February - 17 February 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 18 February - 28 March 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 29 March - 21 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 April - 23 May 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 24 May - 2 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 June - 12 July 2019: changeover day is Friday and the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 13 July - 1 September 2019: changeover day is Friday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 September - 10 October 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 11 October - 27 October 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 28 October 2019 - 3 January 2025: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
DVD/Blu-ray player, TV, Satellite / cable