Cottage with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Bristol & Bath, England
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £4,361 per week
Cottage to rent in Bristol & Bath, England
Cottage overview - owner's description
In the middle of green countryside sits this converted barn in Somerset, where you can get away from the world in style. Spacious rooms, luxurious linens, large windows.
In the middle of green countryside sits this converted barn in Somerset, where you can get away from the world in style. Spacious rooms, luxurious linens, large windows, and modern updates to the kitchen and bathrooms keep you in total comfort. At the same time the quality of the original barn is preserved - brick, stone, and wooden beams remind you you're in the country. You'll love the extra-spacious master suite (with a super king-size bed!), and the rustic simplicity of all the decor.
Wander the green gardens (or perhaps visit a neighbor's farm stand) then cosy up to the wood-burning stove in the lounge - from here the floor-to-ceiling windows provide gorgeous views of the country while you stay quite warm. If you'd like to have an adventure, the owners are happy to help arrange outdoor games, or something more sedate (perhaps a massage?).
Located in the outskirts of the town of Thornbury, this holiday barn has easy access to several notable spots - Bristol (and its airport) is just a 30 minute drive. For a day of relaxation, visit the spas at Bath (45 minutes) - a gorgeous town replete with history, fine art, and architecture.
** Please see our features tab for additional details and costs for added extras relating to Hen weekends, Stag weekends or special occasions in general.
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel. What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
- Living room with TV, DVD, board games and access to the garden
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, american-style fridge freezer and island breakfast bar
- Dining area/ large hallway
- Family bedroom with double bunk beds and a single bed
- Bedroom with super-king size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bedroom with twin beds
- Bathroom with roll top bath, walk-in shower, WC and washbasin
- Garden area
The kitchen is well-equipped and the lounge is fitted with a TV and DVD player. There's a great garden and parking facilities outside too.
Activity Description Price Exc. VAT Per Person Team Building • Archery
• Archery tag
• Zorb football - what could be better than running around chasing a ball whilst encased in a giant bubble?
• Assault course
• Team challenges
• Mind challenges
• Big foot – this is a warm up activity that requires teams to race against each other while on a giant pair of “skis”
• Climbing wall 2 hours £27.50 The Detective Project The Detective Project host professionally staged crime scene events for groups of 10-150 delegates. They guarantee fun-filled, inclusive team development exercises designed to engage everyone involved, encouraging team-work and problem solving with a healthy dose of inter-team competition thrown in. 1/2 day £44.00 Colour Consultation- 1:1 session Find out and understand your best range of colours for make-up and clothes. You will discover the exact shades of colours to enhance your skin, hair and eyes. Learn how wearing the right colours can make you look younger.
• Full colour analysis
• You will have your make up done using colours designed especially for you and advice on the most flattering application.
• Tips and advice to help with your current wardrobe and when shopping. £66.00 Group Session Make-Up Learn about Colour Analysis and how it affects what make up you should wear.
• Do you have warm or cool skin tone?
• Do you suit silver or gold jewellery?
• Are you wearing the correct foundation colour?
• Which lipsticks suit you?
• Bring your own make up bag!
• How long should we keep make up? £22.00 Colour and Capsule Wardrobe Learn about Colour Analysis and how it will help you with your current wardrobe & when shopping.
• How does colour analysis work?
• Applying colour analysis to a capsule wardrobe.
• Learn how to create a capsule wardrobe for your lifestyle.
• Applying capsule wardrobe to holiday packing.
If you have a wardrobe of clothes, but nothing to wear, this is for you!
Work your wardrobe! £33.00 In Good Hands A back, neck, shoulder and head massage can help to relieve headaches, eye strain, muscular aches and pains. As well as helping with concentration levels, fatigue, boost morale and generally promotes good health 3 hours £44.00 per hour Team Building Archery £33.00 Team Building Laser Clay Shooting £33.00 Team Building Segway Olympics 1 hour £30.00 Team Building Segway Safari £38.00 Team Building Real Clay Shooting 15 Bird £38.00 Team Building Real Clay Shooting 25 Bird 10 Pax 1 hour £46.00 Team Building Real Clay Shooting 35 Bird £51.00 Team Building Laser Tag Day Session £27.50 Team Building Paintball with 200 balls per person £35.00 Team Building 45ft inflatable obstacle course +Gladiator Dual +Sumo Suite £41.00 Team Building Body Football £41.00 Team Building Fun Team building to include +Land Raft Team Build +Mine field +Cannon Run £38.00 Team Building Interactive treasure hunt £27.00
The barn is also two minutes away from Gothic Victorian Manor, a spectacular wedding and short breaks venue.
The market town of Thornbury is just 2 miles away. The house is also perfectly located for exploring Bristol, Bath, Cheltenham and the Cotswolds. Activities like chocolate making and beauty therapies are available on site and in the local area.
The barn is located on a stunning estate which also boasts a restaurant. The restaurant is open 3 days a week. It acts as a steak barn on Friday and Saturday from 6.30 pm and a carvery between 12.00 – 3.00 pm on Sundays.
This cottage does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This cottage is:
Prices and availability
Updated 17 October 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 29 September 2017 - 4 January 2024: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 13
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Open fire, Car hire optional
Hen or stag groups