Apartment 1, One80
Beach apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and golf nearby in Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Booking cost: £0.00
From £763 per week
Apartment to rent in Bournemouth, England
Apartment overview - owner's description
4-Star apartment on the cliff top in Bournemouth. Ground floor with easy access to private parking space. Sleeps 4 in comfort, open plan living, dining and kitchen.
Self-catering holiday accommodation - Furnished to a very high standard with a wide range of essential equipment to make the most of your Dorset break. Perfect location on the Boscombe Overcliff for a lovely family holiday in a tasteful resort. Easy travelling distance from the hustle and bustle of Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch town centres, and the quieter districts of Boscombe and Southbourne. Suitable for couples, small families and professionals with ample storage space for the longer stay.
Two bedrooms; a double with an en-suite shower room, a single with twin single beds. All beds are adult size.
Family bathroom; full-size bath with shower over the bath,
Kitchen, Dining and lounge: open plan room with a modern built-in kitchen, large island, all with granite worktops and every appliance needed. Comfortable leather suite and glass dining table; both with seating for 4-persons.
There is one reserved parking space situated right outside the building front door, there is level access from the car park through to the apartment situated on the ground floor.
The apartment block of 8-apartments is situated on the Boscombe Overcliffe over-looking the beach. Acess to the beach is approximately 500-yards down the zig-zag paths.
Nearby is the local bowling green (about 200-yards) with an excellent cafe. Cafe Riva and The Commodore pub are approximately 800-yards along the overcliffe.
This apartment does not have any reviews.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Bournemouth, EnglandThis apartment is in the town near a lively area and the beach. It has a balcony and outside lighting. Car hire is recommended as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 October 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 October - 28 October 2016: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 29 October - 16 December 2016: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 December 2016 - 6 January 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 7 January - 10 February 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 February - 24 February 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 25 February - 31 March 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 April - 21 April 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 22 April - 26 May 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 May - 2 June 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 3 June - 30 June 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 15 September 2017: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 September - 13 October 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 October - 27 October 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 28 October - 15 December 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 December 2017 - 12 January 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
£0.00 per bookingpaid with booking
£0.00 per bookingpaid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
1 bathroom, 1 en suite bathroom
Internet / WI-FI, TV Languages in English, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Outside lighting, Parking
Fenced private patio area - seating for 4
Private Owner From Poole, United Kingdom Member since Jan 2016
Last logged in: 2 days ago
Number of properties: 2