Cottage with 7 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and private pool in Berrynarbor, England
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,270 per week
Cottage to rent in Berrynarbor, England
NEW & EXCLUSIVE TO OLIVER'S TRAVELS
Rectory House holds an enviable location within the village of Berrynarbor.
Share this holiday home
Cottage overview - owner's description
NEW & EXCLUSIVE TO OLIVER'S TRAVELS
Rectory House holds an enviable location within the village of Berrynarbor, close to all the major attractions of the magnificent North Devon region. On the doorstep of the Exmoor National Park, the house makes the perfect base for those wanting to explore the great outdoors on foot.
Situated at the end of a long sweeping driveway, the property offers plenty of privacy while the local pub is still within walking distance! The former rectory boasts fantastic entertaining spaces, kitchen, the five large reception rooms with their high ceilings and elegant interiors makes it the perfect venue for a family get-together or reunion. A quick descent from the ground floor will reveal the basement area, where a full sized pool table and bar can be found; perfect for some cosy relaxation.
On the first floor there are seven bedrooms, five doubles and two twins accommodating up to fourteen guests, each boasting fantastic countryside views. Also on this level are three family bathrooms and two separate shower rooms, meaning there will never be a long queue in the morning!
The landscaped gardens are as equally impressive, guests will enjoy getting lost in the 1.8 acre plot. The large private swimming pool is fantastic in the Summer months, an outdoor summer house complete with changing facilities and a WC is helpful for those travelling with children.While the kids will enjoy making a splash in the pool, the adults will enjoy morning coffee on the terrace while enjoying the tranquil surroundings.
Please note: A selection of regional images are included in the photo gallery for this house
- Sitting Room with access to conservatory
- Family Room
- Reception Room
- Dining room with dining facilities and fireplace
- Kitchen with oven, hob, Aga, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Conservatory with access to gardens
- Pool table
- Table football
- Bedroom 1 with double bed
- Bedroom 2 with double bed
- Bedroom 3 with double bed
- Bedroom 4 with double bed
- Bedroom 5 with double bed
- Shower room
- Bedroom 6 with twin beds
- Shower room
- Bedroom 7 with twin beds
- Swimming pool
- Summer house with changing facilities, WC and walk in shower
- Patio with decked entertaining area
- Dining facilities
- Vegetable garden
- Landscaped gardens (approx. 1.8 acres)
- Laundry facilities
Rectory House holds a marvellous location within the popular North Devon region, close to handy local amenities, beautiful countryside and the wonderful coastline. Situated in the village of Berrynarbor, a community shop and two pubs are within walking distance.
The town of Barnstaple, the largest in North Devon, is just twenty-five minutes away and offers a wider selection of amenities. Guests of the property are spoilt for choice when it comes to beaches with a fantastic range just a short journey away, including the award winning beach of Woolacombe, just twenty minutes away by car. Croyde and Putsborough are half an hour away.
For those who are eager to experience fine dining, at Michelin Star standard, with a beautiful view of a harbour; a short drive to Ilfracombe means you can enjoy both. So make sure to book a table at Damian Hirst's restaurant, The Quay! For keen golfers, Saunton Golf Club, which is regarded as one of the best courses in the UK, is also just half an hour away.
This cottage does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This cottage is:
Outside this cottage in Berrynarbor, EnglandThis cottage has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 17 July 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 July - 20 July 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 21 July - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 19 October 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 20 October - 26 October 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 October - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 22 March 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 March - 4 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 5 April - 19 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 31 August - 18 October 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 October - 25 October 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 26 October - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 28 December 2024: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
7 bedrooms, Sleeps 14
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Open fire