Highton Manor & Spa South Wing
Chateau with 8 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and shared pool in Belton, England
From £9,752 per week
Chateau to rent in Belton, England
Glimpse this attractive red brick Queen Anne style property as you pass through double wrought iron electric gates, along a tree lined drive.
Share this holiday home
Chateau overview - owner's description
Glimpse this attractive red brick Queen Anne style property as you pass through double wrought iron electric gates, along a tree lined drive, taking care to avoid ducks crossing before the car crunches to a halt on the gravel forecourt. A sweeping staircase takes you up onto the terrace where, by arrangement, a butler greets you and your guests, proffering the first glass of bubbly! Is this French Chateau or a Leicestershire country house?
Once inside, the South Wing is truly impressive: a sumptuous entrance hall with guest cloakroom, drawing room, dining room and huge state of the art party kitchen with Miele appliances.
Two ground floor double bedrooms with bathroom reassure even the most discerning guest that this is a house that does not disappoint! A grandiose staircase, again like something from a Hollywood film set, sweeps up to a half minstrel gallery with seating, leading to six double bedrooms, three en-suite and two with boudoir bathing!
This big party house exudes the biggest of welcomes and ensures the perfect house party experience, whatever the weather! Whether lounging in the spa or in the shaded gardens, enjoying the woodland walk, cricket or croquet on the lawns, an impromptu picnic by the duck pond, Pimms on the wrap-around 360º terrace or indulging in afternoon tea in the drawing room, Highton Manor & Spa South Wing can be enjoyed 365 days a year! Whether catching a winter or a summer sunrise or sunset, the sheltered terraces and gardens with feature lighting are perfect for an al fresco breakfast or drinks late into the evening.
Conveniently located for M1, M42, M6 and both East Midlands and Birmingham airports, yet set in 10 acres in stunning Leicestershire countryside.
Highton Manor & Spa South Wing can now be booked for midweek stays.
From 1st October - 31st March
Monday - Wednesday or Wednesday to Friday rates are £2,310
Monday - Friday rates are £4,620
From 1st April - 30th September
Monday - Wednesday or Wednesday to Friday rates are £2,614
Monday - Friday rates are £5,228
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel. What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
- Bedroom 1: Two double beds and two single beds with ensuite shower room with slipper bath, over bath shower head, basin and toilet. Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 2: Two double beds, ensuite shower, basin and toilet. Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 3: Two single beds, under window slipper bath and en-suite bathroom with basin and toilet. Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 4: Two single beds with en-suite shower, basin and toilet. Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 5: Two single beds with under window slipper bath and en-suite bathroom with basin and toilet. Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 6: One bunk bed which is suitable for adults. Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 7: Two single beds with direct access to the terrace. Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 8: Two single beds with direct access to the terrace. Sleeps 2 **Bedroom 8 leads into bedroom 7
Further showers, toilets, basins and hair drying stations can be found in the spa.
- Entrance Hall with sweeping staircase and ivory piano
- Drawing Room
- Minstrel gallery with seating
- Guests cloakroom with double basin
- Home office
- Complementary Wifi
- Dining Room
- Dining table
- Huge central island with breakfast bar
- Large wall mounted television
- Sound bar music system
- Zip boiling water tap
- Integrated Miele and Rangemaster appliances
- Two combination oven
- two fridges
- coffee machine
- wine cooler
- Ice maker
- Washing machine
(These facilities are shared between all guests staying at Highton)
- Indoor spa pool
- ‘Suite of treats' with single and double treatment room with qualified therapists and relaxation area
- Extensive spa menu
- Dance/Pilates/Yoga studio for use with Highfields Manor Instructors
- Games rooms
- Spa garden with hot tub and seating
- Boules court
- Grassed recreational space for ball games and inflatables
- Woodland walks within the grounds
- Direct access to way-marked footpaths, the garendon trail and national cycle network
*Important Shared pool and hot tub use between South Wing and West Wing. Guests can agree mutually acceptable slots in advance between themselves.
Ease of access from around the country as well as internationally is a key benefit of the property. M1 3 miles, M42 4 miles, A50 (towards M6) 5 miles, East Midlands Airport 4 miles and Birmingham Airport 36 miles.
As well as the beautiful Leicestershire countryside and traditional pubs, guests can enjoy the Peak District (50 minutes), Nottingham, Derby and Leicester shopping and theatre (each 16 miles), Alton Towers (45 minutes), Stratford (60 minutes) and even easy train access to London, St Pancras (80 minutes) from Loughborough.
The property is also convenient for Donington Park, with its variety of festivals and motoring events. But why go anywhere when you can enjoy this stunning property?
The world famous Alton Towers theme park is one of the UK's top attractions, and a sure unforgettable day out just over an hours drive from Highton Manor!
Around half an hour away, just outside Leicester you can visit the National Space Centre. Always a hit with the kids, and there's even a planetarium!
Just half an hour away is the Conkers woodland adventure park, with a discovery centre for learning and plenty of entertainment that encourages kids to engage with nature.
Good news! For a little extra, This property is available as a Vill'otelWith a vill'otel holiday, you can enjoy all these services throughout your stay:
- Daily breakfast
- Daily maid service
- Deluxe welcome hamper with local delicacies
- Welcome drinks for your group
- Fridge-stocking service
- Private chef serviceInterested?
If you'd like to book the Vill'otel serviced option, contact us on for a tailor-made quote! Typical costs range between £100-£250 per person per week dependent on requirements.
Please note that all services are subject to availability and must be requested at the time of booking.
- Aromatherapy massage
- Back massage
- Stress Relief Massage
- Body Brush
- Head Massage
- Hog Roast
- Gaming tables
Let's be Active:
- Fitness class
- Dance class
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Laser clay shooting
Let's be Creative:
- Chocolate Tasting and Truffle Making
- Chocolate making
- Cupcake decoration
- Close-up Magic workshop
- Wine tasting
- Art classes including Life Drawing
This is by no means an exhaustive list, so please just contact Oliver's VIP Concierge Team to help you arrange any of those little extras that can really make the difference.
This chateau does not have any reviews but the agent has 12 reviews for their other properties.
This chateau is:
Outside this chateau in Belton, EnglandThis chateau has a shared pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 13 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 July - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December - 27 December 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 28 December - 29 December 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 30 December 2019 - 18 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 December 2020 - 3 January 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 January - 17 December 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 18 December 2021 - 13 July 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
8 ensuite bedrooms, Sleeps 22
7 bathrooms including 8 en suites
Internet / WiFi
Hen or stag groups, Restricted mobility , Pets
Agency From London, United Kingdom Member since Apr 2015
Past bookings: 31 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 23 hours
Last seen: 4 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000