Highton Manor & Spa Estate
Chateau with 17 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms and private pool in Belton, England
From £15,813 per week
Chateau to rent in Belton, England
This imposing, contemporary manor house is the party venue for everyone and anyone! If you are looking for boutique chic – look no further – with a heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi.
Share this holiday home
Chateau overview - owner's description
This imposing, contemporary manor house is the party venue for everyone and anyone! If you are looking for boutique chic – look no further – with a heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna/steam cubicle, treatment suite, games room and exercise/dance studio, this is the place to come for serious fun! Want to chill out - there's pilates, yoga, holistic therapies and beauty treatments too on offer. Preferring to indulge, guests can enjoy the perfect house party experience with butler, caterer and more!
Glimpse this attractive red brick Queen Anne style property as you pass through double wrought iron electric gates, along a tree lined drive, taking care to avoid ducks crossing before the car crunches to a halt across the gravel forecourt. A sweeping staircase takes you up onto the terrace where, by arrangement, a butler greets you and your guests, proffering the first glass of bubbly! Is this L.A or Leicestershire?
Once inside, the South Wing is truly impressive: a sumptuous entrance hall with guest cloakroom off, drawing room, dining room and huge state of the art party kitchen with Miele appliances.
Two ground floor double bedrooms with bathroom reassure even the most discerning guest that this is a house that does not disappoint! A grandiose staircase, again like something from a Hollywood film set, sweeps up to a half minstrel gallery with seating, leading to six double bedrooms, three en-suite and two with boudoir bathing!
Once the smaller property on site, after extensive renovation the West Wing is now larger and just as grand as the South Wing. With a wealth of original architectural features, the West Wing, with its 300 year old oak king trusses coupled with Leicestershire hand made Get Laid Beds, UK made Silentnight mattresses and Sanderson wooden shutters, make for a great design concept and ensure a good night's sleep. The modern decor and soft furnishings complements this spacious, contemporary accommodation, which comprises eleven bedrooms, many of which are en-suite.
Be swept upstairs to the minstrel's gallery, which boasts its own home cinema with BenQ projector and screen, free standing bar, stocked with red and white wine glasses, champagne flutes and shot glasses. On the ground floor, a large 43” LED T.V with sound system allows guests to party in what is one big party space! A separate dining room offers a more formal dining option than the island or, to quote one guest, ‘that's not an island but a continent', around which guests sit in the party kitchen. The West Wing exceeds all expectations.
This big party house exudes the biggest of welcomes and ensures the perfect house party experience, whatever the weather! Whether lounging in the spa or in the shaded gardens, enjoying the woodland walk, cricket or croquet on the lawns, an impromptu picnic by the duck pond, Pimms and a barbeque on the wrap-around 360º terrace or indulging in afternoon tea in the drawing room, Highton Manor & Spa can be enjoyed 365 days a year! Whether catching a winter or a summer sunrise or sunset, the sheltered terraces and gardens with feature lighting are perfect for an al fresco breakfast or drinks late into the evening.
Conveniently located for M1, M42, M6 and both East Midlands and Birmingham airports, yet set in 10 acres in stunning Leicestershire countryside.
Highton Manor & Spa West Wing can now be booked for midweek stays.
From 1st October - 31st March
Monday - Wednesday or Wednesday to Friday rates are £4,620
Monday - Friday rates are £9,240
From 1st April - 30th September
Monday - Wednesday or Wednesday to Friday rates are £5,227
Monday - Friday rates are £10,454
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel. What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
- Bedroom 1: Two double beds and two single beds with ensuite shower room with slipper bath, over bath shower head, basin and toilet. Sleeps 6.
- Bedroom 2: Two double beds, ensuite shower, basin and toilet. Sleeps 4.
- Bedroom 3: Two single beds, under window slipper bath and en-suite bathroom with basin and toilet. Sleeps 2.
- Bedroom 4: Two single beds with en-suite shower, basin and toilet. Sleeps 2.
- Bedroom 5: Two single beds with under window slipper bath and en-suite bathroom with basin and toilet. Sleeps 2.
- Bedroom 6: One bunk bed which is suitable for adults. Sleeps 2.
- Bedroom 7: Two single beds with direct access to the terrace. Sleeps 2.
- Bedroom 8: Two single beds with direct access to the terrace. Sleeps 2. **Bedroom 8 leads into bedroom 7
- A guest cloakroom
- Entrance hall with ivory piano and adjoining office
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- Three reception rooms, one with double futon.
- Garden room.
- Nursery furniture
- Additional mattresses to be sited where guests choose.
- Bedroom 1: Two double beds with en-suite shower, basin and toilet. Sleeps 4.
- Bedroom 2: One double bed. Sleeps 2.
- Bedroom 3: One double bed with direct terrace access. Sleeps 2.
- Family bathroom with two bowl vanity unit, toilet and shower
- Bedroom 4: One double bed, one double bed in adjoining room to bedroom 4 with en-suite basin and toilet. Sleeps 4.
- Family bathroom with double vanity unit, toilet and shower
Lower ground floor annexe
- Bedroom 6: One super King bed with en-suite shower, toilet, vanity unit with direct access to the terrace. Sleeps 2.
- Bedroom 7: Two single beds. Sleeps 2.
- Bedroom 8: Two single beds. Sleeps 2.
- Family bathroom with vanity unit, toilet and shower
- An additional sleeping area with 2 x doubles and 1 x single. Sleeps 5.
Further showers can be found in the spa
- nursery furniture
- mattresses to be sited where guests choose.
- Sweeping double staircase to wrap around open plan first floor gallery
- BenQ home cinema
- Dining for 24
- Spacious sitting room
- Bar with snuff off
- Complementary wifi
- Huge central dining island
- Built in music system
- Large wall mounted flat screen TV
- ZIP boiling water tap
- Integrated Miele and Rangemaster appliances
- Two combination ovens
- Coffee machine
- Wine Cooler
- Ice freezer
- Washing machine
(These facilities are shared between all guests staying at Highton)
- Indoor spa pool
- Spa garden with hot tub
- 'Suite of Treats' with single and double treatment rooms and relaxation area with qualified therapists
- Extensive spa menu
- Dance/Pilates/Yoga studio with qualified instructors
- Games Room
- Boules court
- Terraces, courtyards, lawns, woodlands, fields, duck pond
- Direct access to way-marked footpaths, the garendon trail and national cycle network
*Important: Shared pool and hot tub use between South Wing and West Wing. Guests can agree mutually acceptable slots in advance between themselves.
Ease of access from around the country as well as internationally is a key benefit of the property. M1 3 miles, M42 4 miles, A50 (towards M6) 5 miles, East Midlands Airport 4 miles and Birmingham Airport 36 miles.
As well as the beautiful Leicestershire countryside and traditional pubs, guests can enjoy the Peak District (50 minutes), Nottingham, Derby and Leicester shopping and theatre (each 16 miles), Alton Towers (45 minutes), Stratford (60 minutes) and even easy train access to London, St Pancras (80 minutes) from Loughborough.
The property is also convenient for Donington Park, with its variety of festivals and motoring events.
The world famous Alton Towers theme park is one of the UK's top attractions, and a sure unforgettable day out just over an hours drive from Highton Manor!
Around half an hour away, just outside Leicester you can visit the National Space Centre. Always a hit with the kids, and there's even a planetarium!
Just half an hour away is the Conkers woodland adventure park, with a discovery centre for learning and plenty of entertainment that encourages kids to engage with nature.
Good news! For a little extra, This property is available as a Vill'otelWith a vill'otel holiday, you can enjoy all these services throughout your stay:
- Daily breakfast
- Daily maid service
- Deluxe welcome hamper with local delicacies
- Welcome drinks for your group
- Fridge-stocking service
- Private chef serviceInterested?
If you'd like to book the Vill'otel serviced option, contact us on for a tailor-made quote! Typical costs range between £100-£250 per person per week dependent on requirements.
Please note that all services are subject to availability and must be requested at the time of booking.
- Aromatherapy massage
- Back massage
- Stress Relief Massage
- Body Brush
- Head Massage
- Hog Roast
- Gaming tables
Let's be Active:
- Fitness class
- Dance class
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Laser clay shooting
Let's be Creative:
- Chocolate Tasting and Truffle Making
- Chocolate making
- Cupcake decoration
- Close-up Magic workshop
- Wine tasting
- Art classes including Life Drawing
This chateau does not have any reviews but the agent has 10 reviews for their other properties.
This chateau is:
Outside this chateau in Belton, EnglandThis chateau has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 June 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 25 June - 19 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 December - 29 December 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 30 December 2019 - 2 January 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 3 January - 21 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December - 31 December 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 January - 20 December 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2021 - 18 June 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
17 ensuite bedrooms, Sleeps 45
12 bathrooms including 17 en suites
Private pool with electric heating
Internet / WiFi
Hen or stag groups, Restricted mobility , Pets
Agency From London, United Kingdom Member since Apr 2015
Past bookings: 27 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 22 hours
Last seen: 6 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000