Highton Manor & Spa Estate
Chateau with 16 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms and private pool in Belton, England
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £20,310 per week
Chateau to rent in Belton, England
This imposing, contemporary manor house is the party venue for everyone and anyone! If you are looking for boutique chic – look no further – with a heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi.
Share this holiday home
Chateau overview - owner's description
This imposing, contemporary manor house is the party venue for everyone and anyone! If you are looking for boutique chic – look no further – with a heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna/steam cubicle, treatment suite, games room and exercise/dance studio, this is the place to come for serious fun! Want to chill out - there's pilates, yoga, holistic therapies and beauty treatments too on offer. Preferring to indulge, guests can enjoy the perfect house party experience with butler, caterer and more!
Glimpse this attractive red brick Queen Anne style property as you pass through double wrought iron electric gates, along a tree lined drive, taking care to avoid ducks crossing before the car crunches to a halt across the gravel forecourt. A sweeping staircase takes you up onto the terrace where, by arrangement, a butler greets you and your guests, proffering the first glass of bubbly! Is this L.A or Leicestershire?
Once inside, the South Wing is truly impressive: a sumptuous entrance hall with guest cloakroom off, drawing room, dining room and huge state of the art party kitchen with Miele appliances.
Two ground floor double bedrooms with bathroom reassure even the most discerning guest that this is a house that does not disappoint! A grandiose staircase, again like something from a Hollywood film set, sweeps up to a half minstrel gallery with seating, leading to six double bedrooms, three en-suite and two with boudoir bathing!
Once the smaller property on site, after extensive renovation the West Wing is now larger and just as grand as the South Wing. With a wealth of original architectural features, the West Wing, with its 300 year old oak king trusses coupled with Leicestershire hand made Get Laid Beds, UK made Silentnight mattresses and Sanderson wooden shutters, make for a great design concept and ensure a good night's sleep. The modern decor and soft furnishings complements this spacious, contemporary accommodation, which comprises eleven bedrooms, many of which are en-suite.
Be swept upstairs to the minstrel's gallery, which boasts its own home cinema with BenQ projector and screen, free standing bar, stocked with red and white wine glasses, champagne flutes and shot glasses. On the ground floor, a large 43” LED T.V with sound system allows guests to party in what is one big party space! A separate dining room offers a more formal dining option than the island or, to quote one guest, ‘that's not an island but a continent', around which guests sit in the party kitchen. The West Wing exceeds all expectations.
This big party house exudes the biggest of welcomes and ensures the perfect house party experience, whatever the weather! Whether lounging in the spa or in the shaded gardens, enjoying the woodland walk, cricket or croquet on the lawns, an impromptu picnic by the duck pond, Pimms and a barbeque on the wrap-around 360º terrace or indulging in afternoon tea in the drawing room, Highton Manor & Spa can be enjoyed 365 days a year! Whether catching a winter or a summer sunrise or sunset, the sheltered terraces and gardens with feature lighting are perfect for an al fresco breakfast or drinks late into the evening.
Conveniently located for M1, M42, M6 and both East Midlands and Birmingham airports, yet set in 10 acres in stunning Leicestershire countryside.
Highton Manor & Spa West Wing can now be booked for midweek stays.
From 1st October - 31st March
Monday - Wednesday or Wednesday to Friday rates are £4,620
Monday - Friday rates are £9,240
From 1st April - 30th September
Monday - Wednesday or Wednesday to Friday rates are £5,227
Monday - Friday rates are £10,454
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel. What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
- Bedroom #1 with two double beds, en-suite slipper bath, over bath shower head, basin, toilet
- Bedroom #2 with two double beds, en-suite shower, basin and toilet
- Bedroom #3 with two single bed, under window slipper bath, en-suite basin, toilet
- Bedroom #4 two single beds, en-suite shower, basin, toilet
- Bedroom #5 two single beds, under window slipper bath, en-suite basin, toilet
- Bedroom #6 one bunk bed, suitable for adults
- Bedroom #7 with two double beds and direct access to the terrace
- Bedroom #8 with two double beds and direct access to the terrace
- Family bathroom with shower, basin and toilet
Bedroom #8 leads into Bedroom #7
Further showers, toilet, basins and hair drying stations
- A guest cloakroom
- Entrance hall with ivory piano and adjoining office
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- Three reception rooms, one with double futon.
- Garden room.
- Nursery furniture
- Additional mattresses to be sited where guests choose.
- Bedroom #9 with two double beds, en-suite shower, basin and toilet
- Bedroom #10 with one double bed
- Bedroom #11 with one double bed with direct access to the terrace
- Bedroom #12/13 with direct terrace access, one double bed, one double bed in adjoining room, en-suite basin, toilet
- Family bathroom with double vanity unit, toilet and shower
Lower ground floor annexe
- Bedroom #14 with two single beds, en-suite shower, toilet, vanity unit and direct access to the terrace.
- Bedroom #15 two single beds with direct access to the terrace
- Bedroom #16 with two single beds and direct access to the terrace
- Bedroom #17 with two double beds, two single beds and direct access to the terrace
- Family bathroom with vanity unit, toilet and shower
Further showers can be found in the spa
- nursery furniture
- mattresses to be sited where guests choose.
- Sweeping double staircase to wrap around open plan first floor gallery
- BenQ home cinema
- Dining for 24
- Spacious sitting room
- Bar with snuff off
- Complementary wifi
- Huge central dining island
- Built in music system
- Large wall mounted flat screen TV
- ZIP boiling water tap
- Integrated Miele and Rangemaster appliances
- Two combination ovens
- Coffee machine
- Wine Cooler
- Ice freezer
- Washing machine
(These facilities are shared between all guests staying at Highton)
- Indoor spa pool
- Spa garden with hot tub
- 'Suite of Treats' with single and double treatment rooms and relaxation area with qualified therapists
- Extensive spa menu
- Dance/Pilates/Yoga studio with qualified instructors
- Games Room
- Boules court
- Terraces, courtyards, lawns, woodlands, fields, duck pond
- Direct access to way-marked footpaths, the garendon trail and national cycle network
*Important: Shared pool and hot tub use between South Wing and West Wing. Guests can agree mutually acceptable slots in advance between themselves.
Ease of access from around the country as well as internationally is a key benefit of the property. M1 3 miles, M42 4 miles, A50 (towards M6) 5 miles, East Midlands Airport 4 miles and Birmingham Airport 36 miles.
As well as the beautiful Leicestershire countryside and traditional pubs, guests can enjoy the Peak District (50 minutes), Nottingham, Derby and Leicester shopping and theatre (each 16 miles), Alton Towers (45 minutes), Stratford (60 minutes) and even easy train access to London, St Pancras (80 minutes) from Loughborough.
The property is also convenient for Donington Park, with its variety of festivals and motoring events.
The world famous Alton Towers theme park is one of the UK's top attractions, and a sure unforgettable day out just over an hours drive from Highton Manor!
Around half an hour away, just outside Leicester you can visit the National Space Centre. Always a hit with the kids, and there's even a planetarium!
Just half an hour away is the Conkers woodland adventure park, with a discovery centre for learning and plenty of entertainment that encourages kids to engage with nature.
Good news! For a little extra, This property is available as a Vill'otelWith a vill'otel holiday, you can enjoy all these services throughout your stay:
- Daily breakfast
- Daily maid service
- Deluxe welcome hamper with local delicacies
- Welcome drinks for your group
- Fridge-stocking service
- Private chef serviceInterested?
If you'd like to book the Vill'otel serviced option, contact us on for a tailor-made quote! Typical costs range between £100-£250 per person per week dependent on requirements.
Please note that all services are subject to availability and must be requested at the time of booking.
- Aromatherapy massage
- Back massage
- Stress Relief Massage
- Body Brush
- Head Massage
- Hog Roast
- Gaming tables
Let's be Active:
- Fitness class
- Dance class
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Laser clay shooting
Let's be Creative:
- Chocolate Tasting and Truffle Making
- Chocolate making
- Cupcake decoration
- Close-up Magic workshop
- Wine tasting
- Art classes including Life Drawing
This chateau does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This chateau is:
Outside this chateau in Belton, EnglandThis chateau has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 4 July 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 July - 20 December 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 21 December - 27 December 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 2 January - 4 April 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 5 April - 18 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 April - 19 December 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 20 December - 26 December 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 December - 31 December 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 January 2020 - 1 January 2025: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
16 bedrooms, Sleeps 48
Internet / WiFi
Hen or stag groups, Pets