Cottage with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Beaulieu, England
From £2,430 per week
Cottage to rent in Beaulieu, England
Located in the heart of the New Forest and on the picturesque edge of one of few privately owned rivers in the world.
Share this holiday home
Cottage overview - owner's description
Located in the heart of the New Forest and on the picturesque edge of one of few privately owned rivers in the world, this gorgeous barn conversion is the perfect spot to indulge in a relaxing retreat, away from the hustle and bustle of the everyday.
The house is owned by Julian Chichester, designer of luxury furniture. You'll find his imitable style shines throughout the barn with a sublime marriage of quirky, luxury and convenience.
The L shaped single storey home surrounds a pretty terrace dotted with plants nestled in big terracotta pots. This welcoming outdoor space comes with a BBQ and is the perfect spot for sunny al fresco breakfasts and after dinner drinks during the warmer months. Large sliding doors open out onto the terrace from a kitchen that's flooded with bright natural light. Original beams line the whitewashed high ceilings, and a large wooden dining table serves as the centrepiece of the room. The kitchen is fitted with all the mod-cons you need, including a Range gas oven, large fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Pretty floral curtains and thoughtful touches like recipe books and fresh flowers make space feel exceptionally homely and welcoming.
The homely feel continues through to the bedrooms, with carefully selected rugs and bedspreads giving each room its character. You won't find yourself short for storage either as the bedrooms are fitted with gorgeous mahogany wardrobes and sets of drawers. You'll be waking up to stunningly tranquil views of the surrounding meadow and the Beaulieu river too - breathe in that fresh country air and look out for the masts of the sailing boats floating by. Each of the bathrooms offers beautiful modern facilities with quirky tiling and artwork, why not curl up in a bubble bath with a good book?
The living room in the centre of the barn is chic and smart. Big glass doors open onto the terrace and let the natural light flood in, lighting up the white walls and high ceilings punctuated with beautiful original beams. A stylish off-grey sofa suite sits in the centre of the room with the cosiest collection of cushions you've ever laid eyes on. Another sight for sore eyes is the dreamy collection of coffee table books that sit nestled amongst candles - the perfect set-up for a chilled evening. Speaking of chilled, cosy up to the coal fireplace to keep those tootsies warm! For those wanting a big space for a smart meal for your guests, or formal 'sit-down 'do'" then the green walled Tithe Barn space can be rented. Please ask for more information at time of booking.
The lawns surrounding this fabulous holiday home spread out to the surrounding nature reserve and onto the river - complete with your very own deep water mooring.
This property sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms and is set on one level.
- Large sitting room with fireplace, 30" TV, DVD and sound system
- Kitchen: Range gas oven, Fridge-Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- Utility Room
- Bedroom 1: 1 king-size double with en-suite shower
- Bedroom 2: 1 Double bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 Double bed
- Bedroom 4: 1 Twin bed
- Bathroom 2: Family Jack and Jill bathroom
- Bathroom 3: Family bathroom with shower over bath
- A well planted, terrace courtyard with plenty of outdoor seating and a BBQ. The garden at the front of the house has the families grass tennis court (you will need to request if you want to use it in advance) to the front. The broader lawns open out to the surrounding nature reserve and river with your very own deep water mooring.
- Parking for up to 6 cars
This beautiful property home is nestled on the banks of the Beaulieu river and amongst a stunning nature reserve in the New Forest. A national park known for its heathland, forest trains and gorgeous wild ponies, this is undoubtedly one of the most stunning places to holiday in the U.K. You can spend days wandering the rambling countryside, gazing at the ponies and ogling at the landscapes. Although you're deep in the country it's not too far if you fancy a city visit - the coastal city of Southampton is just a scenic 40-minute drive. If a member of your party is a fan of the automobile, don't miss a visit to the National Motor Museum - home to the fabulous collection of former F1 cars and motorbikes. Day visits Bucker's Hard, enjoying the maritime museum and tea rooms. Exbury Gardens is also a great day out for families - a beautiful Hampshire garden owned by a branch of the Rothschild family! There are a stunning flower collection and steam railway for the kids.
This cottage does not have any reviews but the agent has 12 reviews for their other properties.
This cottage is:
Outside this cottage in Beaulieu, EnglandThis cottage has a barbecue and a tennis court.
Prices and availability
Updated 15 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 July - 8 September 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 10 July - 6 September 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 7 September - 22 October 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 23 October - 1 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 November - 17 December 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 18 December 2020 - 3 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 January - 11 February 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 12 February - 21 February 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 February - 25 March 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 26 March - 19 April 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 April - 29 April 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 30 April - 9 May 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 10 May - 20 May 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 21 May - 30 May 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 31 May - 27 June 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 28 June - 8 July 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 July - 5 September 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 6 September - 21 October 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 October - 31 October 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 November - 16 December 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 17 December 2021 - 15 July 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Open fire
Barbecue, Tennis court
Agency From London, United Kingdom Member since Apr 2015
Past bookings: 31 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 23 hours
Last seen: 6 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000