Town house with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms in Beaulieu, England
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,683 per week
Town house to rent in Beaulieu, England
Explore the beauty of Beaulieu. Nestled amongst the rolling green nature of the New Forest, this home simply oozes character from the very outset. Formally a brick factory, but fret not.
Share this holiday home
Town house overview - owner's description
Explore the beauty of Beaulieu. Nestled amongst the rolling green nature of the New Forest, this home simply oozes character from the very outset. Formally a brick factory, but fret not, the home has been lovingly renovated to a wonderful family (or friendly!) hideaway.
Set across two floors, this home boasts five bedrooms, comfortably sleeping up to eight guests and a baby, however, in the springtime (from Easter onwards) it is possible to fit in a further four guests, outside in the Yurt! This comes fully furnished with beds, blankets and cushions, perfect for the romantic getaways, kids slumber parties or simply, a place to lie under the stars. The bedrooms inside the main building are all finished to an exceptionally high standard, decked in hues of white and light greys, the space is highlighted naturally by streams of sunlight through the expanse of windows, emphasising the unique styles of the rooms and encompassing guests rays of light, from the comfort of their own beds, what better way to start the day?
Beyond the bedrooms, the same colour scheme continues, seamlessly flowing from room to room to create a calming, tranquil atmopshere. Just down the main staircase guests will find an open plan lounge and dining area. The dining area is set to seat all 8 guests with further dining options available in the kitchen and outside. The lounge area is a mixture of decadently cosy sofas and armchairs all surrounding a traditionally styled fireplace, perfect for cosy winter evenings.
Perhaps one of the more stunning features of the home, at least for those who enjoy cooking, is the kitchen. This huge area has been designed with practicality and style in mind, with large open workspaces, a deep sink and a dining table in the centre. There is even a large AGA as well as a standard, built in hob and oven.
Moving from the inside of the home to the garden, guests will be immediately struck by the expanse of pure, natural beauty. Trees frame the home, with grass and bushes covering the entire outdoor space, the perfect place to enjoy a bounce on the trampoline or a dip in the paddling pool. There is also gazebo and plenty of seating outside, great places to sit back and watch the world go by.
- Annexe sitting room with kitchen
- Living room with all modern amenities
- Lobby area with sink
- Sitting and dining room with all modern amenities
- Kitchen and dining room with all modern amenities
- Annexe bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 1 with ensuite
- Bedroom 2 with mezzanine with en-suite
- Bedroom 3 with double bed
- Bedroom 4 with mezzanine
- Bathroom with bath
- Bedroom 5 with mezzanine
The New Forest is found in the South East of England, it covers most of South West Hampshire spreading into South East Wiltshire and East Dorset.
The New Forest is known mainly for the New Forest National park which, once used as a hunting ground for William the Conqueror, is an area of stunning natural beauty, encompassing waterways and rivers, spreading over an impressive 566 sq km, stretching all the way to the coast. This gives visitors a wealth of things to do, perfectly balancing coast, countryside, cliff walks and the more urban village and town areas.
Guests are free to walk, cycle or even ride through the national park, where they will be sure to come across the New Forest ponies which graze and live here all year round. (Be sure to pick up a lucky New Forest horse shoe from a local gift shop before leaving!) There are also deer, owls, otters, all sorts of British wildlife can be found here. Beyond this there are many sanctuaries, gardens and even a wildlife park, all within the park area. The waterways that run through here are also impressive, offering visitors the opportunity to canoe, kayak, sail and even fish.
After an exciting day exploring the forest, visitors will find a whole host of locally sourced cuisine nearby, where one can enjoy a traditional meal of game and vegetables in a local public house or venture into a local village to experience the catch of the day, both accompanied by locally brewed cider, ale or beer.
Beyond the expanse of nature, coastline and cliff walks, there are also tea rooms, restaurants, a water park, theme parks and even the main shopping hub of Southampton, all just a short drive away.
This town house does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This town house is:
Prices and availability
Updated 17 July 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 July - 19 August 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 31 August - 30 September 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 October - 11 October 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 12 October 2018 - 4 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 5 April - 11 April 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 12 April - 26 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 April - 10 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 31 May - 27 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 28 June - 6 July 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 7 July - 13 July 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 14 July - 18 August 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 19 August - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 24 August - 29 August 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 30 August - 29 September 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 September - 10 October 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 11 October 2019 - 25 October 2024: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10