Cameron North Lodge
Cottage with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Balloch, Scotland
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,227 per week
Cottage to rent in Balloch, Scotland
Cottage overview - owner's description
Nestled in the adjoining prestigious grounds of the world renowned 5 Star Cameron House Hotel sits the luxurious and stylish Cameron North Lodge.
Nestled in the adjoining prestigious grounds of the world renowned 5 Star Cameron House Hotel sits the luxurious and stylish Cameron North Lodge. The lodge has been painstaking updated with a “Grand Designs” style glass fronted extension offering unobstructed beautiful views of the Loch.
Cameron North Lodge holds a one-of-a-kind location set on the banks of Loch Lomond, offering the privacy of a self-catered property, while a wide range of helpful facilities and services are available at Cameron House should you wish to make use of them. Facilities on offer include restaurants, bars, golf courses, gym, swimming pool and spa at nearby The Carrick.
The Lodge has been beautifully designed, boasting state-of-the-art, modern interiors and luxurious furnishings. On the ground floor, the open-plan entertaining space has the real wow factor boasting a glass wall of bi-folding doors and comprising of a living and dining area and a modern fitted kitchen. Also on this level is the first of the beautiful double bedrooms, two family bathrooms and an additional cosy lounge room which can be converted into a fourth bedroom, making use of the sofa bed to accommodate a further two guests. Upstairs, are the remaining two double bedrooms.
Cameron North Lodge is situated in quiet, private grounds adjacent to Cameron House Hotel on the banks of Loch Lomond, perfect for those looking for a relaxing break.
After a day on one of the many nearby golf courses you can can unwind in the 8-person, luxury hot tub and soak up the tranquil surroundings with impressive scenery over Loch Lomond.
Due to refurbishment some facilities at Cameron House may be unavailable, however alternatives arrangements for the swimming pool will be arranged at the nearby the Carrick spa.
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel. What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
- Open-plan living/ entertaining area with TV, DVD and glass wall bi-folding doors
- Kitchen with oven, bespoke induction hob, american-style fridge freezer and breakfast bar
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bathroom with bath, shower, WC and washbasin
- Sofa room with sofa bed (sleeping additional 2 guests)
- Bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bedroom with double bed
- 8 person hot tub
- Direct access to Loch Lomond
- Landscaped gardens
- Underfloor heating
- BOSE sound system
- HD TV in each room
- Parking for 8 cars
Located on the stunning banks of Loch Lomond, the magnificent Cameron North Lodge welcomes guests to a truly Scottish stay.
Situated beside the world famous Cameron House Resort the lodge offers a self-catered stay with access to all the exceptional hotel services and local amenities.
Guests are encouraged to dine at the superb selection of extraordinary restaurants. Take part in wide variety of activities and visit the Marina.
- Seaplane trips
- Loch cruises
- Pony trekking
- Hawk walk
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Stirling Castle
- Blair Drummond Safari Park
- Loch Lomond Aquarium
- Loch Lomond Shores
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh - Hill House
- Glengoyne Distillery
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Soar intu Braehead
- Inveraray Castle
- Inveraray Jail
Good news! For a little extra, This property is available as a Vill'otelWith a vill'otel holiday, you can enjoy all these services throughout your stay:
- Daily breakfast
- Daily maid service
- Deluxe welcome hamper with local delicacies
- Welcome drinks for your group
- Fridge-stocking service
- Private chef serviceInterested?
If you'd like to book the Vill'otel serviced option, contact us on for a tailor-made quote! Typical costs range between £100-£250 per person per week dependent on requirements.
Please note that all services are subject to availability and must be requested at the time of booking.
Cameron North Lodge really is the best of both worlds, offering the privacy of a self-catered property, while a wide range of helpful facilities and services are available at the Cameron House Hotel should you wish to make use of them. Please see futher information on these below.
The Boat House
Located at the water's edge this nautical themed restaurant has a relaxed atmosphere with fresh locally sourced seafood.
The Claret Jug
The famous Claret Jug clubhouse is a fabulous spot to break for light snacks or tasty classics.
The Great Scots bar
Unwind with a single malt at the whisky bar or sample the delights of the cocktail and Champagne menu.
Relax and unwind at The Carrick's luxurious spa, which is owned and operated by Cameron House
Carrick Golf Course
When it comes to golf, there is no better location that Cameron North Lodge, guests can choose to play at the championship standard Carrick golf course, you'll find it located just a short journey away from Cameron House Hotel at The Carrick estate. Some may prefer The Wee Demon, the nine hole golf course is a real challenge for golfers of all abilities. Private tuition with PGA instructors a the Golf Academy is also available.
Loch Lomond Golf Course
Widely considered to be one of the ‘Top 100' finest gold courses in the world Loch Lomond Golf Course offers players an unforgettable championship experience.
The Wee Demon
Located in the grouds of Cameron House Hotel, the Wee Demon 9-hole course benefits from stunning views of Loch Lomond and the Marina.
Guests can enjoy access to the Cameron House Leisure Club. With a terrific great indoor swimming pool, squash courts and gym.
This cottage does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This cottage is:
Outside this cottage in Balloch, ScotlandThis cottage has a shared pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 25 April 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 25 April - 26 April 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 27 April - 11 May 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 25 May - 1 June 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 3 June 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 4 June - 10 August 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 August - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 31 August - 24 September 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 25 September - 26 September 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 27 September - 7 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 December - 28 December 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 28 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 January - 26 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 May - 10 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 May - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 28 June - 9 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 August - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 August - 6 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 3 January 2020 - 3 January 2025: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable