Cottage with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in United Kingdom
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,125 per week
Cottage to rent in United Kingdom
Cottage overview - owner's description
A freshly renovated coach house in the grounds of a stately manor house, combining picturesque rural architecture with modern open-plan living. Located on the border with North Wales.
A freshly renovated coach house in the grounds of a stately manor house, combining picturesque rural architecture with modern open-plan living. Located on the border with North Wales, just 12 miles from Chester city centre, this large holiday rental is a conveniently located country escape for groups looking to explore the local delights whilst staying in luxurious seclusion.
The high standard restoration inside is immaculate, with huge windows that flood the modern spaces with natural light, and cosy rustic features like the wood burner and the exposed stonework. The property is spread across two wings, with two bedrooms in each, connected by a huge, high-ceilinged central atrium that holds a wedding licence. The large modern kitchen is a particular highlight; fantastically well equipped, including an American fridge-freezer, elegant breakfast bar, and connected to an 8 seat dining room.
The grounds offer many idyllic spaces including a stunning neatly kept lawn, and a romantic walled garden filled with roses and fruit trees. Guests can also request for outdoor activities to be arranged, such as clay-pigeon shooting or archery, whilst croquet and table-tennis are provided as standard.
- Fully equipped kitchen includes 6 burner gas hob and large electric oven, american fridge freezer, dishwasher and kitchen/breakfast bar to seat 4.
- Separate utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and additional dishwasher and separte sink. Downstairs WC.
- Dining room with table and chairs to seat 8.
- Large central atrium with 2 large sofas for entertaining.
- Sitting room with log burner and 2 further large sofas, with Freeview tv and docking station.
- Overflow kitchen with electric oven and hob, and small under-counter fridge, dishwasher.
- Underfloor heating in central atrium, otherwise heated by radiators via oil central heating boiler.
There are four bedrooms, 2 on either wing of the building. All bedrooms are located on the first floor and feature delightful round windows, superking beds, Italian Frette linen, duck feather pillows and duvets and luxury toiletries. Hypoallergenic pillows and duvets can be provided on request.
Bedrooms one and two are located in the West wing of the Coach House and are approached via the stone staircase from the central atrium.
A lovely bedroom with views to the rear overlooking the walled garden, super king size zip and link bed (can be arranged as twins on request). En-suite bathroom with bath and handheld shower.
A cosy bedroom with views to the front of the property, super king size zip and link bed (can be arranged as twins on request). En-suite bathroom
Bedrooms three and four are located in the East wing of The Coach House and are approached via the oak staircase from the sitting room. They share a family bathroom.
Bedroom with views through to the side of the property, super king size zip and link bed (can be arranged as twins on request).
Bedroom has views overlooking the walled garden and super king size zip and link bed (can be arranged as twins on request)
- Opens out on a large, private walled garden with complete privacy. BBQ, croquet and table tennis provided. Set in 3 acres of grounds. Board games for children provided.
Set within the local market town of Mold in North Wales. 5 miles from Loggerheads Country park an area of outstanding national beauty with many specific walks and breathtaking scenery.
Local activities on site:- Table tennis, croquet Archery, clay pigeon shooting, rifle shooting and falconry displays can be on organised on site. Carp fishing on the estate can be arranged on a day basis.
Activities locally:- Walking loggerheads country park Golf, fantastic theatre in Mold, horse racing in Chester, 30 minutes from Snowdonia national park.
Breakfast can be fully served at £15 per head. Dinner in the evening can be organised through a catering company and prices range from £40 per head upwards depending on requirements. Cleaning can be offered separately, discuss if required.
This cottage does not have any reviews but the agent has 1 review for their other properties.
This cottage is:
Prices and availability
Updated 23 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 14 July - 15 December 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 December 2017 - 2 January 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 5 January - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 1 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Open fire, Car hire optional
Hen or stag groups, Pets