The Top Flat
Apartment with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Ardnamurchan and Morvern, Scotland
From £688 per week
Apartment to rent in Ardnamurchan and Morvern, Scotland
This 3 bedroom apartment is located in Ardnamurchan and Morvern and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, parking nearby and a gym.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
"The Top Flat", 4-room apartment on 2nd floor.
- Beautiful and antique furnishings: living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace and TV (flat screen), DVD
- 1 double bedroom with 1 double bed and open-hearth fireplace
- 2 rooms, each room with 2 beds and open-hearth fireplace
- Open kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, microwave, freezer)
- Facilities: washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking
- Please note: non-smoking house
- Maximum 2 pets/ dogs allowed
- Original luggage lift for bags and fuel (but not passengers)
- Drying room facilities in the basement of the house
- Morvern Peninsula 107 km from Oban: Beautiful, historical manor house "Ardtornish", from the 19th century
- In a secluded, quiet position, along the wooded area, 400 m from the lake, in the countryside
- Parking on the premises
- Shop 4 km, supermarket 36 km, restaurant 4 km, bar 4 km, railway station "Oban" 37 km, ferry "Lochaline - Fishnish" 5 km, diving center 5 km
- Walking paths from the house 500 m
- Nearby attractions: Kinlochaline Castle 800 m, Isle of Mull Ferry 5 km, Oban Distilleries (via ferry) 38 km, Ben Nevis, Fort William (via ferry) 60 km
- Please note: car recommended
- Baby equipment (extra)
- Fishing permit required
- The first provision of fire logs is free
- The estate tourist centre offers information about the estate, places of interest, good ideas for walks, trips and nature spotting
- Access is via a 25km country road with no light in the evening
- Oban is only 37km away by ferry or 107km by road
- Archery, clay pigeon shooting, kayaking and mountain biking
The apartment is described as good value for money. This apartment is located in Ardnamurchan and Morvern. The nearest airport is 191km away. It is set in a convenient location.
The apartment has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is well equipped: it has a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A lake
- A golf course
This apartment has 4 verified reviews.
3 out of 4 people recommend staying here
Our expectations were absolutely fulfilled here. A beautiful property, with a perfectly maintained, very extensive garden, its own shop with ab-estate sales of drinks and meat. The shop owners were very friendly and informed us extensively. In addition, you could buy seasonal products at Ardtornish Garden. Here you will find pure nature and so worth the long journey. If you are there, you can reach the ferry to Mull in just 5 minutes and you should definitely visit this island. Other destinations can be reached by car in about an hour. You can walk and hike here wonderfully. Since the evening rather spend at home, we have appreciated in our apartment especially the great, open fireplace. Firewood was sufficiently available. This property is really special and we would go back anytime !!
An apartment in a beautiful house "in its own juice", which transports you into another century. Beautiful gardens ... on the edge of a loch, and very close to the island of Mull for a getaway! A bathtub without shower to find the forgotten pleasure of the baths, a real luxury ... We were all packed, even the teenagers!
interesting accommodation, nice location, beautiful park
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Ardnamurchan and Morvern, ScotlandThis apartment is in a quiet area near the mountains.
Prices and availability
Updated 5 October 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 30 November 2019 - 30 October 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
£23.00 per item, paid with booking
About this apartment
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Washing machine
- DVD player
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
- Pets are allowed
- Located in quite neighbourhood
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Non-smoking property
Show all 4 facts Show less
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 156 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 156 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last seen: 16 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000