Luxury 1 Br In Princes Tower, Dubai Marina 1610
Beach apartment with 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Dubai Marina, United Arab Emirates
From £673 per week
Apartment to rent in Dubai Marina, United Arab Emirates
The apartments on 16 floor have 1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms + 1 guest restroom, lounge, fully equipped kitchen. Furniture meets the high standards..beautiful view of Marina from a balcony.......
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
The apartments on 16 floor have 1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms + 1 guest restroom, lounge, fully equipped kitchen. Furniture meets the high standards.
The United Arab Emirates has once again made a new record. Most recently, in late May 2012 opening of the skyscraper Princess Tower, which was the tallest residential building in the world. Princess Tower skyscraper from now included in the Guinness Book of Records, and presented it as the tallest residential building in the world. Tower construction began in 2005. Presented skyscraper built a well known company Tameer, which now has developed more than 30 major buildings in the Gulf. This company has received 6 prestigious awards from CNBC for the development of their unique structures.Princess Tower located in Dubai in the prestigious area of Dubai Marina. From the windows of a skyscraper offering fabulous views of the Arabian Gulf, Palm Jumeirah luxury hotel and a large man-made island Palm Island. Princess Tower - is an elite luxury accommodation. Inside a skyscraper located hotel rooms, penthouses, duplexes, three, two and one-bedroom apartments. Its super design, record height, luxury apartments - that's what the Princess Tower, which is a prime example of architectural innovation in Dubai. Skyline Princess Tower - this is another architectural marvel in Dubai.
1 other review
1 - 1 of 1
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Dubai Marina, United Arab EmiratesThis apartment is in the city but in a quiet area near the beach. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a children pool area, a garage and a children's club. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 21 October 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 11 August - 22 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 December 2020 - 10 January 2021: the minimum stay is 10 nights.
- 11 January - 22 December 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 December 2021 - 10 January 2022: the minimum stay is 10 nights.
- 11 January - 22 December 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 December 2022 - 10 January 2023: the minimum stay is 10 nights.
- 11 January - 31 August 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 15 December and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 5 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 22% off if the booking is for 23 days or more.
- Receive 15% off if the booking is for 19 days or more.
- Receive 13% off if the booking is for 17 days or more.
- Receive 12% off if the booking is for 16 days or more.
- Receive 14% off if the booking is for 15 days or more.
- Receive 20% off if the booking is for 21 days or more.
- Receive 22% off if the booking is for 28 days or more.
- Receive 22% off if the booking is for 27 days or more.
- Receive 22% off if the booking is for 25 days or more.
- Receive 14% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
- Receive 22% off if the booking is for 30 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Cleaning first and last day of rent
£65.17 per booking, paid with booking
A Municipality fee of 10 AED/ day for Standard Holiday per booked room night
£2.30 per night, paid with booking
Refundable damage deposit?
£191.67 per booking, paid locally
1 ensuite bedroom, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed and en suite
There is also 2 single sofa beds in living room, 1 cot
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 2 Separate WC's
Shared pool with solar heating
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Garage, Childrens pool area
Gym, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Snooker / pool table, Table tennis
Children's club, Children's pool, Gym
Infants, Restricted mobility
For your convenience - You pay in cash upon arrival - Security Deposit will be paid back to you after apartment inspection in the same day of tenant’s departure, if there is no damage to the rental property. Tenants generally are responsible for any damage they cause to the rental property Residents of Princess Tower have an access to its state of the art facilities like the indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a gymnasium, a childrens play area, sauna rooms, private car park, a luxurious reception area. The top floor will provide gathering and recreational facilities to the residents. Amenities: Recreation Area at Level 97 Indoor & Outdoor Swimming Pools Well equipped Gymnasium and Aerobics Room Children Play Area Billiard and Table Tennis Rooms Sauna Rooms Landscaped Podium Car parking Retail Outlets on the Ground Floor High Speed Elevators
Property Manager From Dubai, United Arab Emirates Member since Nov 2013
Past bookings: 21 bookings
Response rate: 86%
Response time: within 5 hours
Last seen: 4 months ago
Number of properties: 7