Olive Grove Apartment Turunc
Ski apartment with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Turunc, Turkey
Booking cost: £0.00
From £261 per week
Apartment to rent in Turunc, Turkey
Apartment overview - owner's description
Luxury Self-catering holiday accommodation in Turunç, Turkey.
Our holiday apartment is situated in the beautiful olive groves of Turunc, with stunning views, landscaped gardens and swimming pool.
Luxury Self-catering holiday accommodation in Turkey.
The apartment has two floors, the bedrooms are on ground level and comprising of 3 bedrooms & sleeping 8 (1 King size double bed & 4 single beds & 1 bunk), the main bedroom has patio doors leading out to a balcony and garden area with steps to the large swimming pool, there are two further twin-bedded rooms one to the front and one at the back and a bath/shower room with toilet.
There are three balconies to enjoy, two to the front of the property with views of the swimming pool and Turunc bay, and one to the back with a view of the olive groves and mountains and has outside table and chairs.
The first floor has a luxury fitted kitchen and is fully equipped with oven & hob, large fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, iron & ironing board.
There is a spacious dining room with patio doors to a balcony. Here you can sip your evening tipple whilst watching the stars or the sparkling lights of the village.
The sitting room has a four piece suit, coffee/card table and television with DVD/CD stereo system. There is a toilet and shower room leading off the hall. All rooms have air conditioning.
The pool has plenty of surrounding sunbathing area with sun beds & umbrellas.
There are beautiful landscaped gardens all around the property, you can sit and relax in the front garden with a view of the swimming pool or enjoy the rear garden with views of the olive trees and pine hills.
For further information contact turuncturkeyholidays at hotmail. co. uk
Call O19 232 3O9 O1
Once a thriving fishing village, and steeped in local history and folklore, Turunc is a truly unique holiday destination. With pine-forested hills rising majestically to each side, the bay of Turunc is a hidden jewel just waiting to be discovered.
The visitor is afforded all the modern conveniences of a family holiday that you would expect and yet the village has retained its sense of the past. It still has a traditional unspoilt feel to it, enabling the visitor to really sample the best of both worlds pure escapism and a modern family holiday. It is for this reason that Turunc has recently received the European Blue Flag Award.
The breathtaking scenery and crystal clear waters are guaranteed to soothe and restore the soul.
The sea is perfect for swimming and for making the most of the water sports available, like windsurfing, parasailing, dinghy hire and scuba diving. Local firms along the bay offer fantastic boat trips around the coast. The Mediterranean climate enables you to swim for 7 months of the year (April to October).
The people are exceptionally warm and friendly, eager to share their beautiful village with visitors and their families alike.
Take the opportunity to sample traditionally prepared dishes in any of the excellent local restaurants. Specialities include fresh seafood, Turkish salads and Kebabs, and wonderful ice creams.
Turunc offers visitors a real sense of Turkish life with its local crafts and shops. There are a variety of shops available, selling traditional jewellery, handbags and clothes. You will spot several mini markets along the main village thoroughfare, offering local handicraft and souvenirs at reasonable prices. Turkish teas, spices and other traditional delights abound. Every Monday, there is a larger local market that offers a wider range of goods such as locally grown fruit and vegetables. It is a truly Turkish experience to wander through the bustling stalls and sample local fayre.
Turunc is situated near to the neighbouring larger towns of Marmaris and Icmeler, which are just 10km along the coast. You can easily get there by car, bus or boat taxi. There you have access to main shopping centres, nightlife, and the many restaurants lining the quay.
Take a leisurely walk with your family to Turunc bay, and then get a boat taxi to Marmaris for the day or evening. Spend the day shopping with its a faster pace of life, then unwind and restore your strength in the peace and tranquillity of Turunc, ready for the next day!
1. We will not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of any person nor any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which the tenant or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of or in any way connected with the letting or resulting from any other cause whatsoever. We advise you to arrange your own insurance to cover yourselves and your personal belongings whilst staying at the property.
2. The number of people occupying the property may not exceed 8.
3. The tenant agrees to keep the property and all fittings, furniture equipment and other contents in or on the property in a like state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the letting and will make good (or will arrange with us to make good) any damage, breakage, or loss that may occur during the period of letting.
4. The property is equipped with crockery, cutlery, sheets, blankets and adequate cleaning equipment, linen and towels (not to be used as beach towels!).
5. Holiday lettings are by the week (unless by prior arrangement) as stated at the time of booking. Long lets can be arranged in advance.
6. The tenants agree not to smoke, nor to allow smoking, inside the apartment at any time. If this is not strictly adhered to it will lead to a deduction from the deposit.
7. Tenants are asked to leave the property clean and tidy and to ensure that they take all belongings with them. On changeover days there is only time for a superficial check and a general clean. We rely upon the goodwill of our guests whose co-operation we greatly appreciate. Should the property be left in a poor condition, requiring more intensive cleaning, then this will be charged at £10 per hour and deducted from the security deposit.
8. The security deposit will be returned to the tenant within 10 days of the end of their paid holiday duration, less any deductions in accordance with the conditions listed above.
9. The acceptance of the property from the owner will be deemed an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This apartment does not have any reviews.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Turunc, TurkeyThis apartment is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a garden and a sea view. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 April 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
2 bathrooms, 2 Separate WC's
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Radio, TV Languages in Local
Living area seats 7, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Private garden, Sea view
There are panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and countryside from every window. To the back of the apartments, there is a wonderful view of the unspoilt olive groves. To the front, there is a fantastic view across the village of Turunc to the sea.
Private Owner From Rickmansworth, United Kingdom Member since Mar 2007
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: 1