Vİlla Blue Vİew İn Kalkan PanoramİC Ower Kalkan Vİew
Beach villa with 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and swimming pool in Ortaalan, Turkey
Booking cost: £0.00
From £967 per week
Villa to rent in Ortaalan, Turkey
Villa overview - owner's description
A great 5 bedroom villa at sensible prices! Villa BLUE VİEW is perfect for families and larger groups. If you love outside living then Villa BLUE VİEW is the place to be, with a great location
Villa Blue view is the place to be, with a great pool area, plenty of sunbeds and umbrellas, and private balconies with fantastic views on the upper floors.
The villa will be cleaned and clean linens & towels will be provided for 10 people.
POOL TERRACE AND GARDEN
* Villa Blue view has stunning sea view & nature view by the Sunbathing area, Private swimming pools & Garden.
* Dining table & chairs, seats 10. BBQ by the pool, Veranda, Table Tennis, 12 Sun lounges and Parasols at the patio area.
* Private Swimming Pool Size: Width 4m. Lengh 8m. / Depth 1.90m.
* There is a private park at the front of the property
* Iron, iron board and washing machine.
2 Large well equipped open style kitchens with fridge/freezer, oven, mixer, kettle, coffe maker, washing machine, toaster and dishwasher, iron and board. There are available all what you need.
* Kitchen - 1 : The modern design fully fitted open plan kitchen, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, oven, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, dinner set, pans, stewpots, cutlery, knives etc.
* Lounge - 1 : Sea & nature view, classic seating group, satellite TV, DVD player, wi-fi, air conditioning, table and chairs, bathroom and access to pool and patio area.
* Bedroom - 1 (En-suite Double) : Double bed, Nightstand, Dressing table, Wardrobe, Air conditioning, Bathroom with Shower and Access to pool and patio area.
* Bedroom - 2 (Twin) : 2 Single beds, Nightstands, Dressing table, Wardrobe, Air conditioning.
* Bedroom - 3 (En-suite Double) : Double bed, Nightstand, Dressing table, Wardrobe, Air conditioning, Bathroom with Shower and Access to pool and patio area.
* Kitchen - 2 : The modern design fully fitted open plan kitchen, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, oven, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, dinner set, pans, stewpots, cutlery, knives etc.
* Lounge - 2 : Sea & nature view, classic seating group, satellite TV, DVD player, wi-fi, air conditioning, table and chairs, bathroom and access to pool and patio area.
* Bedroom - 4 (Double) : Sea & nature view, Double bed, Nightstand, Wardrobe, Air conditioning.
* Bedroom - 5 (En-suite Double) : Double bed, Nightstand, Dressing table, Wardrobe, Air conditioning, Bathroom with Shower and Access to the front balcony.
LOCAL AREA :
At Kalkan’s “Beach Clubs”, just a short boat ride from the harbour, you can swim or snorkel in astonishingly clear waters off the rocks, whilst beautiful Kaputas Bay, between Kalkan and Kas, offers a delightful sand and pebble cove at the mouth of an impressive gorge.
To the west of Kalkan lies Patara, a stunning and undeveloped nine mile stretch of soft golden sand, where the evocative ruins of a once fine city protrude from the encroaching sand dunes.
Patara was voted the world’s best beach in a survey of 100 tour operators conducted by the Sunday Times in 1998!!
Going on a languorous “Blue Cave Cruise” on a fishing boat around “Mouse” and “Snake” islands to secluded coves will give you a taste for further exploration.
Located in the heart of Lycia, Kalkan offers easy access to many of the great classical sites, almost all of which have been recently extended and excavated and are in stunning natural surroundings.
You can explore up in the mountains, entering a lush region of lakes and streams, pastures and alpine villages.
At the village of Bezirgan you can watch as carpets are woven and at Arycanda there is a wonderful archaeological site, whose remains and setting rival those of Delphi.
At Kekova you can hire a boat over to the pretty little harbour at Kale and clamber up to the hilltop Byzantine fort past the eerie sarcophagi of the ancient Lycians.
Peering from the boat into the pellucid blue waters you may spy the sunken city.
At Letoon, the half submerged remains of Leto’s temple are now inhabited by frogs and terrapins, whist at Xanthos, enigmatic inscriptions and bizarre harpy tombs occupy a dramatic hilltop location.
However you choose to spend your days no one can resist being back in Kalkan by evening time, for the variety and quality of eating places on offer is quite astonishing for such a compact village.
You can sit cross legged on killims or floor cushions and be served with Turkish dishes in the traditional way or indulge in an orgy of fresh seafood in one of the smart waterfront restaurants we recommend Fener Cafe for reasonable quality and prices. There are even little back street restaurants so low key that visitors may never even notice them – just the place to enjoy delicious and genuine local cooking.
Magical surroundings, a dash of relaxed sophistication and a seemingly limitless variety of places to explore make Kalkan irresistible. One visit is never enough- you will be back!!!
PLACES TO VISIT THINGS TO DO
FETHIYE (Town & Harbour) PATARA (Birthplace of Apollo) Longest beach in Med. SAKLIKENT GORGE (Incredible Geological feature) OLYMPUS (Ancient Port) CHIMERA KAS (Nearby Town) ANTALIA (Large City)-Walk the Lycian Way Sail the Med
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Ortaalan, TurkeyThis villa is in the town but in a quiet area near the beach and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a garage and outside lighting. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 April 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 October - 31 October 2016: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Airport transfer one way paid locally
£85.00 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 11:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 single sofa bed in livin room
5 bathrooms, 2 Separate WC's
Private pool, Size 8m x 4m, Depth 0.8m to 2m
CD player, Internet / WI-FI, TV Languages in English, Local
Living area seats 11, Dining area seats 11, Air conditioning throughout property, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Garage, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Hen or stag groups, Infants, Single gender groups
Private Owner From Muğla Fethiye, Turkey Member since Dec 2015
Last logged in: 4 months ago
Number of properties: 14