Villa with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and private pool in Okcular, Turkey
From £679 per week
Villa to rent in Okcular, Turkey
This villa is the ultimate holiday destination. The villa is equipped to the highest standard and is surrounded by the sound of birds and the grandeur of the mountains in an area of outstanding natur
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This villa is the ultimate holiday destination. The villa is equipped the villa to the highest standard and is surrounded by the sound of birds and the grandeur of the mountains in an area of outstanding natural beauty. This beautiful villa is set in one of Turkey’s protected National Park areas, and has it’s own walled garden with panoramic views of the mountain countryside, and a built-In Barbecue on the terrace. There is a private swimming pool with underwater lighting and a circular children’s pool. You have exclusive use of the villa and pool(not shared), and there are no extra charges. The villa sleeps up to 6 persons, and Prices are quoted Per Week for the Whole Private Villa (not per person).
In the villa you will find a large lounge and dining area and Large Fully Equipped kitchen complete with fridge freezer, microwave and washing machine. The whole villa is air conditioned and is equipped with DVD/CD/TAPE system, and a flat screen TV (UK Channels). All bedrooms have their own balcony with Mountain Views, and there are three bathrooms. Two upstairs, (one en-suite), and a shower room downstairs.
Two sides of the dining room open up onto a large shaded terrace with barbecue and access to the pool. There is a separate children's pool and quiet areas of the garden, ideal for sunbathing Villa Honeypot is situated on the edge of Dalyan Town and is only a four minute Taxi or Dolmus ride into the centre of Dalyan. There is a small shop at the end of the road.
Although the Villa is in a quiet area, there is No Need for Car Hire. General Food Store is at the end of the road(300 metres). Good Restaurant within walking distance, but main shops and restaurants are in centre of town. Frequent Bus service at the end of road(every 15 minutes). All tours and some restaurants will pick up and return to the villa. Our guests will tell you car hire is not essential, However, we can easily arrange this for any period of your stay, if you wish.
• Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom Double with Queen size bed and private balcony & Hairdryer
• Bedroom 2: Double with twin beds (or positioned together) and private balcony.
• Bedroom 3. Double with twin beds (or positioned together) and private balcony.
All bedrooms have large wardrobes/draw space.
• Upstairs bathroom with bath, wc and washbasin.
• En-suite bathroom (master bedroom) with shower, wc and washbasin.
• Downstairs bathroom with wc, washbasin, and shower.
• Modern kitchen with gas/electric hob, electric oven, full size fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle, microwave oven, and washing machine. Small table and chairs, and large water dispenser.
• Iron and ironing board, and cleaning tools.
• Lounge Area: Two 4-Seater Sofas (which convert into two double beds sleeping four persons), coffee tables, TV cabinet. Feature Open Marble Fire Place
• Dining Room: dining table and chairs that comfortably seats six.
• View the layout of Villa Honeypot.
• All House linens (sheets, blankets, towels, and t-towels provided)
• Villa is cleaned between lets, and additional cleaning is available for an extra charge as required.
• Private pool for (Sole use of guests) (9m x 6m) - (Depth 1.2mts - 1.7mts) - maintained daily.
• Circular Children's Pool 3mt Diameter (Depth - 0.6mts).
• Sun deck with cushioned Sun Loungers and side tables.
• Outside tiled shower.
• Balconies All bedrooms have balconies
• Large Covered Terrace on two sides of villa adjacent to the pool, with table and chairs.
• Built in Bar-B-Q on terrace with view of pool.
• Landscaped walled garden around the villa with garden lights, and conventional outside lights.
• Sliding Vehicle Entrance gate, Pedestrian Gate, and parking for two vehicles.
• Roll up wind blinds are fitted all around the terrace to cater for all weather conditions
1 other review
1 - 1 of 1
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Okcular, TurkeyThis villa is in the town but in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a pool, a balcony and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 28 August 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 7 June 2020 - 31 May 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
1 bathroom including 1 en suite, 2 Separate WC's
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven
Balcony or terrace, Private garden
Agency From Dalyan, Turkey Member since Apr 2008
Past bookings: 124 bookings
Response rate: 89%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 5 days ago
Number of properties: 40