Three Bedroom Villa With En-Suite Master Bedroom. Large Roof Terrance With Stunning Sea Views.
Enjoys prime position on the front row of this small complex of 26 villas.
Built to very high standards the complex has a communal pool ,security and maintenance. Set back on a shallow slope with olive trees to front side and back you can enjoy a very private and peaceful stay with stunning sea views and sunsets from all levels of our villa.
The villa living space is set over 3 levels with a huge 34-sqm-roof balcony with open shower and sink. Other features of the villa include
PVC double glazed windows with thermal acoustic insulation to keep the accommodation cool during the summer months. (the villa is fully air conditioned)
Marble lounge floor and stairs with wrought iron banisters
Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with marble worktops
Large en-suite master bedroom with fitted wardrobes,balconey with stunning sea views
The bathroom and en-suite are fully tiled and there is a fully tiled toilet on the ground level.
The top twin bedroom has fitted wardrobes.
The second twin bedroom also has a small balcony.
The villa is fully equipped with all the home comforts you will need to make your stay one to remember.
Kusadasi, one of Turkey’s principle holiday resorts, offers an excellent environment for an unforgettable holiday. Situated on the west coast of turkey –90km south of Izmir ,Kusadasi, is reputed for being one of the most attractive city of the Aegean, as it is close to the important historical sites including Ephesus, Didyma, Miletos – the principals of ancient times, and ideal for sightseers.
Kusadasi has typical Mediterranean climate with over 300 days of sunshine. Numerous powdery sandy beaches with warm & clear waters providing a peaceful atmosphere, offering a great variety of water and beach facilities.
The resort center has a marina and harbour were many large cruise ships dock for the day.
At night there are countless restaurants, bars and discos to keep you entertained, with lots of shops and local markets staying open late.
As the villas on the complex are owned mostly by families, sorry we cannot accept booking from large groups of the same gender.
Walking distance >10-15 minutes to local food store
10-15 minutes bars,restaurants, shops
15-20 minutes to the beach
10-15 minutes water park
8-10 minutes to the bus stop
Bus fares are cheap and they run every 5 minutes to Kuasdasi centre which takes around 10 minutes. In other the direction the minibuses can take you to many more stunning beaches which dotted along the long beach coastline right up to the natural beautiful National Park (25kms from the Kayra)
Firstly a big thanks to Paul for renting the villa to us at very short notice (having been let down elsewhere at the last minute). The customer service from him at this point was great. It was our first time staying in the Long Beach area as our favoured place is Ladies Beach. However, needs must!
We arrived late night at the end of August for a 1 week stay and was met by Birol, the very friendly and helpful caretaker, who showed us around the villa and gave us a heads up as to where everything was. We found the complex extremely quiet and very well kept. Great if you just want to chill out and relax as there is not much going on within the locality. A 15 minute walk will take you to Kipa (part of Tesco), a very good supermarket within a small shopping complex, including cinema and fast food places suitable for lunch. The beach is further away and is best reached by dolmus (bus). Otherwise, there really isnt much going on. We did find a lovely spa complex, a 5-10 minute walk away, where you can have a swim and be pampered for the day.
The estate consists of about 24 villas, each uniformed in appearance. There is a nice communal pool with a separate paddling pool for young kids. The villa itself we found to be spacious and externally pleasing to the eye. How disappointing, therefore, to find it lacking in home comforts with only the bare minimum provided! The villa has ample seating, selec tion of terraces and balconies, air con and a good sea view. It would have got top marks but for the following
1. Lack of dishwasher - surprising in this day and age.
2. Lack of pots and pans - 3 frying pans and 1 small pot, non of which had lids. We had to buy our own.
3. Lack of decent kitchen utensils - all were of very poor quality.
4. There is a lovely bbq area but no grille or utensils to go with it.
5. The one and only terrace umbrella is ripped to bits, so therefore little better than useless. A pity because there is no other shelter from the sun.
6. The Satalite TV did not work. Even Birol could not get it to work. Not a great problem for us because as a family we like to talk and interact with each other rather than sit in front of a square box. Call me old fashioned, but I believe if you advertise something as available then it jolly well should be.
7. Cleaning equipment such as broom, mop, lavatory brushes (where provided!) etc require replacing. It shouldnt be up to the customer to do so. Minor point, there is no vacuum cleaner.
8. The welcome binder needs a lot of working on. Too little info provided and poor presentation.
9. Laundry bins would have been welcomed.
10. Showers - are these supposed to be wet rooms? After each use the rooms became flooded and mopping up operation was needed. Seriously requires proper cubicles as the curtains dont appear to be adequate. Shower heads need cleaning/descaling.
Cheap and cheerful appears to be the order of the day here which is a pity as the holiday itself was good and the villa could have been a great place to stay if it had been better equipped and more attention given to detail. We were left with the impression the owners probably didnt spend much time there. And it showed! Unfortunate.
All in all I would stay there again but it would not be the first place on my list.