The villa has a large roof terrace with a spectacular sea view, overlooking Ladies Beach which is only 150 meter walk from the villa. The villa garden has fruit trees and grapevine covered patio - yours for the picking.
The roof terrace has a large stone bench and table, which is a perfect romantic location to watch your own private sunset. The main bedroom has its own large private balcony for those quiet moments to relax.
Peace of Mind Property Management Company manages the Villa locally in Kusadasi . They will ensure the Villa is always in first class condition. They can assist with any issues that you may have, be it translations, queries about excursion or medical issues, they will be happy to help in order to ensure your holiday is an enjoyable one.
To find out more about our holiday rentals and other destinations close to villa site simply send us an enquiry. Peace of Mind Property Management Company.
SUN, FUN, AND RELAXATION! Kusadasi is one of Turkey's principle holiday resort towns, offering an excellent environment for an unforgettable holiday. Situated on the west coast of Turkey, 90km south of Izmir, Kusadasi is the heart and one of the most attractive cities of the Aegean. It is close to important historical sites including the principle cities of ancient times such as, Ephesus, Didyma, Priene, and Miletus to name a few.
Kusadasi has a typical Mediterranean climate with hot summers and mild winters, providing a long tourism season. According to the year 2000 census, the population in Kusadasi includes 50,000 residents consisting of about 99% Turks. At the beginning of the tourism season the population rapidly increases and vacationers from all over the world gathers in beautiful Kusadasi. The city has shown rapid development and incredible growth since the 1970s.
Kusadasi receives about 300 days of sunshine during the year on average; providing an excellent environment for an unforgettable holiday. Windsurfing, water skiing, sailing and beach volleyball are only a few choices for the lovers of active life. There is a great selection of water facilities as well as numerous powdery, sandy beaches with warm clear waters where you can sunbath restfully during the day.
As the sun sets, the attractive cafes and restaurants along palm-lined boulevards get busier and livelier. It is a great delight to watch the arrival and departure of the yachts and cruise ships as you take in the stunning panoramic view of the sunset during cocktails before dinner. The restaurants in Kusadasi offer a delicious array of food, serving a variety of fresh seafood from the Aegean Sea and other specialties of the region. The night life involves dancing and entertainment at lively bars or discos until dawn- an end to an ideal day in Kusadasi.
The Kusadasi Setur Marina is one of the largest and best equipped marinas in Turkey with a capacity for 629 yachts, afloat and on shore. Between 2500 and 3000 boats visit the marina each year. The marina is located on the latitude 37.52 N and on the longitude 27.15 E. Repair service, security, and customs are some of the 24 hour services available at this marina.
Must See and Visit
Today, Kusadasi is one of Turkey's most sophisticated holiday centers a perfect place for vacation with its sandy beaches and glassy water. The contrast of the lively holiday life with the quietness of ancient ruins creates the special atmosphere of the city.
******* Must See Beaches:
The beaches in Kusadasi will guarantee endless fun and unlimited sunbathing during your holiday. (Listed in no particular order)
1. City Beach: sandy beach located in the Centrum.
2. Pigeon Island Beach: private beach, situated on the shore of the island. Swimmers can enjoy translucent and deep waters of the Aegean.
3. Yilanciburnu: Quiet beach located on the peninsula behind Pigeon Island. Kadinlar Denizi (Ladies Beach) minibuses can get you there.
4. Ladies Beach (Kadinlar Denizi): Popular favorite beach hang out. Minibuses depart from the city Centrum every 5 minutes.
5. Kustur Beach: Located on the 6th km of Selcuk Rd. Offers a variety of activities like, water skiing, parasailing, and surfing. Can be reached by Sehirici minibus from the city center (Centrum)
6. Tusan Beach: Located on the 7th km of Selcuk Rd, near Kustur Beach. Offers unlimited fun with choice of beach and water activities.
7. Long Beach: Sandy beaches and crystal clear waters are ideal for swimming, water sport and resting. Just 6 km south of Kusadasi-between Batihan Hotel and Nazili Sitesi. Can be reach by Sahil Siteleri minibuses.
8. Gold Beach: Golden sandy beach, located between Emekli Sandigi camp and Emektur Area.
9. Silver Sand Beach: Excellent clear waters wait to be explored, offering many water activities. Located around Ozlem Sitesi and SSK Sitesi.
10. Paradise Beach: Blue waters offering a perfect environment, situated between Ay Kuster and Sokeliler site.
11. Love Beach: Located near Genclik Camp, provides visitors with a perfect opportunity for water activities and swimming in relaxing conditions.
12. Guzelcami Town Beaches: Quiet beaches offering a restful experience. National Park minibuses pass through beach area every 30 minutes.
13. National Park Beaches: Aydinlik, Icmeler, Kavakli, and Karasu bays are the principles of the numerous secluded bays and coves. Clear waters provide an opportunity to dive. Only Icmeler Bay has the sandy beach. Quietness while you rest peacefully in the shades of pines. Located 30km SW of Kusadasi. Minibuses depart every 30 minutes from Kusadasi.
Icmeler Bay Beach (+1km)
Aydinlik Bay Beach (+5km)
Kavaki Bay Beach (+8km)
Karasu Bay Beach (+10km)
Kipburun Bay Beach (+25km)
******* Must See Mosque:
You do not have to leave Kusadasi to marvel at the history of Turkey.
In the center of the city, the Centrum, lies “The Fortress Mosque,” built by the vizier Okuz Mehmet Pasa during the 17th century, and has a capacity for 550 people. The entry door is decorated with mother of pearl. The stained glass and Ionic columns exemplifies the best of the craftsmanship of the Ottoman Empire.
There are several mosques throughout Kusadasi where visitors can view the different 17th century styles of Ottoman architecture. For example, the Hajji Ibrahim Mosque, where roof tiles cover the rectangular ceiling of the rectangular planned mosque. The Turkmen Mosque and the Camiatik Mosque are other sites worth visiting.
***** Must See Historical Sites of Turkey:
When you journey outside of Kusadasi a whole other world awaits you.
1. Efes (Ephesus)-once the commercial center of the ancient world will be one of the highlights of your visit to Turkey. The city was built in dedication to the Goddess Artemis. Her temple was once one of the Seven Wonders of the World but was later destroyed by Alexander the Great. Ephesus was also the home of the Greek natural philosopher Heraclitus. In his book On Nature he introduced a new self-conscious method and language. Ephesus was also home to one of the Seven Churches of Revelation. The Ephesus International Festival is held annually during the month of May.
2. House of Virgin Mary:
It is recorded that St. John brought the Virgin Mary to Ephesus after the death of Christ. And she spent her last days in a small house (Meryemana Evi) built for her on Mt Nightingale. It is now a popular place of pilgrimage for Christians and Muslims. The house has received the official sanction by the Vatican, and Christians observe a commemoration ceremony every year on August 15th.
Romantic rooftop terrace, this lovely villa located in Ladies Beach area of Kusadasi. The villa has 3 bedroom w/ 2 baths. Can sleeps 8 individual. Note: Baby cots available if needed.