Stunning Kayı Villas (hayme)
Villa with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and swimming pool in Kaya Village, Turkey
Booking cost: £0.00
From £1,306 per week
Villa to rent in Kaya Village, Turkey
Villa overview - owner's description
Private Villa with private Pool in 2500 square meter land .You can pick all vegetables and fruits in your garden its free...
Kayakoy is a well-known village in the district of Fethiye, Mugla.
Kayaköy from each other consist of two very different residential areas. The first of these; the location is also important for tourism in the 19th century established at the beginning, but based on the slope and the relatively recent settlement, in the late Ottoman period, all Greeks, reached a 3000 population size of town is the village as old name Levissi or Karmylassos. Fethiye houses Earthquake of 1957 has turned into ruins, though, the living museum that attracts the tourists with great interest. Old Kayakoy 'is currently available about 40 households. There are fourteen chapels and small churches with great among visitable places in Kayakoy. There is also a pottery workshop next to the small church (Çömlekh valve) are. Small church only way to walk to the sea or Cold Water transport is possible that sheep can be reached in about forty minutes. The second settlement, due to the inability of Population Exchange of 1923 Turkey-Greece of Western Thrace Turks, which is settled in Kayakoy pace of infrastructure here, that immigrants are more established in large parts of the plains.
Discussions on the assessment more efficient in terms of tourist old Kayakoy is ongoing.
The founder of the newspaper Cumhuriyet and Ataturk's close colleague Abalıoğlu Yunus Nadi (Nadi dolphins Abalızade) When the family came here in the spring of 1880, was born in Kayakoy.
FEATURES OF THE FACILITY
* On special villa will remain a swimming pool.
Each villa has its own swimming pool.
* The total area is 20000m2, 100-year old pine trees, is the only villa of 2500 m2 every 80 year-old olive trees.
* The seasonal vegetables were planted in each villa's garden. Your food as tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, okra, beans that have been grown in the period of your stay, you can include them in your meals etc. gather yourself. Vegetables are free.
1 parental room: 1 double bed
2. Bedrooms: 2 single beds
3. Living room: 2 single beds cedar
can accommodate a total of 6 people.
* We have no food and beverage service.
* Villa in Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, LED TV, Satellite TV, Hot Water, has air conditioning.
* Airport transfer service is paid.
* A private bath with Jacuzzi.
* Air as you stay away from the eyes.
* Pool navigating balconies and terraces.
* Each villa has its own private garden and parking
* Fireplace in the living room
* Garden BBQ.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Kaya Village, TurkeyThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a garage and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 December 2015
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 14 November 2015 - 31 December 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 2 single sofa beds
TV, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Dishwasher, Fridge, Kettle, Oven
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Garage, Parking, Private garden, Shared garden
Hen or stag groups, Single gender groups, Smoking, Pets
Agency From Fethiye, Turkey Member since Feb 2014
Past bookings: 4 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last logged in: 3 months ago
Number of properties: 17