Skippered Sailing Yacht Rental In Kas - Kalkan - Kekova Riviera
Boat with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Kaş, Turkey
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,075 per week
Boat to rent in Kaş, Turkey
S/Y Tundra a 2013 model Beneteau Oceanis 48 a yacht which is giving skippered Sailing Yacht Rental service in Kas Setur Marina. Your sailing holiday in Kas - Kekova Rivieara.
Share this holiday home
Boat overview - owner's description
Beneteau Oceanis 48 a sailing yacht available for skippered charters in Kas - Turkey.
There are 3 cabins (one of them is for the use of skipper. )
• Departure Port is Kas Setur Marina .
• There is cook at the boat and we provide 3 meals.(Breakfast, lunch and Dinner) .
Alternatively you can eat in restaurants at the ports which we visit.
• There are 3 cabins in the yacht. 1 master cabin with ensuite WC & shower, 2 double bedroom with ensuite WC & shower. One of the cabin is left for the skipper and cook's use.
• Diesel, water, food, harbour fees, transitlog is included.
– custom clearance fees if you wish to visit Greek islands not included
• Check in 10:30, check out 09:00
A spacious yacht which could accommodate group of friends or families upto 4 guests in its beautifully designed interior.
A reliably designed and safe sailing yacht ideal for your sailing vacation!
Evita Yachting...the best way to enjoy your sailing holidays in Turkey!
Kaş (pronounced 'Kash') is a small fishing, diving, yachting and tourist town, and a district of Antalya Province of Turkey, 168 km west of the city of Antalya. As a tourist town it is relatively unspoilt
Kaş itself is a quiet pleasant town with its blue sea and narrow streets scented with jasmine flowers. There are plenty of little guest houses, quiet cafes serving home cooking, or small bars to relax after a day's scuba diving. Kaş has an annual arts festival, jazz concerts in the Hellenistic theatre and the Kiln Under the Sea arts collective have held underwater ceramics exhibitions here.
Come and experience the wonderful beauty of the Kas & Kekova islands on a private sailing yacht with your very own skipper. No sailing experience is necessary. If you want to learn to sail this is a great opportunity.
Every morning wake up to a different view in one of the many tranquil bays or picturesque harbour's that the Mediterranean has to offer.
The accommodation is luxurious and spacious and very comfortable. There is plenty of room to relax and dine above or below decks.
If you are looking for a special holiday whether it be adventure, activity, romantic, fun, relaxing, or all five combined, sailing yacht TUNDRA will definitely be the choice for you.
You will enjoy the most beautiful moments during your blue tour.
You will be able to swim in the calmest and cleanest waters when you wake up.
You will watch the green nature of Mediterranean.
You will have many opportunities to read books.
You can catch fish with fishing lines in our brigantine.
You can enjoy the deep sea by snorkelling and you can also find your own seashells.
You can enjoy the sun mattresses (enough for all the guests).
You can have a short walk on land.
You can take many photos.
* You will fall asleep by watching stars at the end of the day.
- RULES TO CONSIDER IN VESSEL
- Walking with shoes or sandals on vessel is forbidden. We recommend that you bring soft and elastic mules.
- We do not recommend you to bring big suitcases. You won’t need many clothes onboard.
- Because nights in spring months are cold, you may want to bring sweaters for the evenings.
- Because the clean water is limited in vessel, we ask you conserve as much water as possible
- Throwing papers or other things into WCs in vessel is forbidden.
- Please turn off the lights when leaving cabins.
- No smoking in cabins. You will be able to smoke on the open deck.
- There is a first aid set onboard, but you should bring your own allergy drugs if you have allergy problem.
- There are life jackets, fire extinguishers and fire blankets in our vessel. User manuals for safety equipments are available in vessel.
This boat does not have any reviews.
This boat is:
Outside this boat in Kaş, TurkeyThis boat is in a quiet area near the sea. It has a balcony and a sea view. Car hire is not necessary as the boat is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 1 April and receive 10% off if the booking is made 90 days before the arrival date.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 king size bed
- 1 double bed
There is also 2 single sofa beds in Saloon
2 bathrooms, 2 Separate WC's
CD player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in Local
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Hair dryer, Towels / linen, Car hire optional
Cooker, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans
Balcony or terrace, Sea view
Children, Hen or stag groups, Infants, Single gender groups, Smoking
Your own sailing yacht with skipper in Kas
Private Owner From Antalya, Turkey Member since Mar 2007
We are a family owned business. We don't use expensive marketing strategies, make exaggerated claims, or offer an impersonal service. In fact, we pride ourselves on giving our customers a unique, customized yacht charter experience that is unparalleled in the market place; when it comes to crewed boat rental in Turkey, we believe that we've got the edge.
Both my wife and I are avid fans of travelling and are always excited to meet new people; first and foremost, we love making new friends and we are both adventurous souls.
My love affair with the ocean began almost a decade ago, during my studies, when I was entrusted to run the family boat during the summers between University years, largely offering private boat tours in Kas.
Upon graduating, with an economics degree, I was faced with the not so straightforward task of deciding what to do with my life. While my friends were all attracted to high paying office jobs, my summers spent running boat trips in Kas had had a deep and telling impact on my internal dialogue.
Rather than taking the traditional path into employment, I decided to follow my heart and continue to run the family boat, full time. It was a decision that I didn't take lightly, but it's certainly one that I feel thankful that I made, each and every day.
My wife, who also owns a Seaman's license, shares my passion for adventure and is a valuable member of our team. Like most Turkish women, she's an exceptional cook, who is able to create the most sumptuous of dishes, from the most basic of produce. I don't know how the business would run without her; our boat trips in Kas just wouldn't be the same.
My wife and I run boat trips in Kas during the summer months, spending the winters travelling the world. It's been a long, hard road, building our business together, but we believe that our passion is what has got us this far. And we don't intend on stopping anytime soon.
Past bookings: 3 bookings
Last logged in: a month ago
Number of properties: 3