Villa with 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms in Kalkan, Turkey
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £787 per week
Villa to rent in Kalkan, Turkey
Villa Ful is located Kalamar area which is one of the best area in Kalkan/Turkey. Villa Ful is 4 bedrooms all situated with en-suite bathrooms. All room has stunning sea views.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Ful is located Kalamar area which is one of the best area in Kalkan/Turkey. Villa Ful is 4 bedrooms all situated with en-suite bathrooms. All room has stunning sea views. Villa is only 100 meters walking away from the sea. There is a Kalamar beach clubs and Kulube hotel beach clubs just 5 minutes walking.The villa is modern, and designed with luxury in mind. Villa is suitable for family and friends of group. As you would expect, the villa is equipped to a very high standard, and is air conditioned throughout, and has beautiful travertine marble flooring.
Kitchen & Lounge
- Large, open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, with modern, state of the art fully equipped kitchen. There are fan oven, fridge/freezer, hob, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle and coffee machine, washing machine and utensils, glasses, cutlery and crockery.
- Large, open-plan living room has comfortable sofas, armchairs, dining table and chairs, fireplace, satellite TV, DVD player, CD player and patio doors to the pool terrace.
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet access.
- There is a cloakroom as well.
• Washing machine, Iron & Ironing board, Drying rack
• Villa has beautiful sun terrace which is you will love it. There are sun loungers, sunbathing area, private garden, private infinity swimming pool, BBQ, sunshade, outside shower and armchairs which are perfect for relaxing by the pool area during the day and during the night.
• There are table and chairs for 8 people.
• Infinity pool dimensions is 9m. X 4m, Dept. is 1.50m.
• Table tennis table
• There is a marble dining table under a pergola at the side of the house allows al-fresco dining.
• Private parking
• Bedroom 1 is double bedroom with an en-suite. There are vanity unit, wardrobe, air-con, nightstand, and there is a access to the front balcony as well. Room has amazing sea views.
• Bedroom 2 is Twin Bedroom with an En-suite, Fitted wardrobe, Air-Con, Vanity unit, Nightstand and there is a access to the front balcony. Room has fantastic sea views.
• Bedroom 3 is Master Double Bedroom with an En-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi. There are Wardrobe, Air-Con, Vanity, Nightstand and amazing sea and nature views as well.
• There is access to do terrace with rattan seating group and sun lounges in the roof terrace. Roof terrace has amazing ocean view.
• Bedroom 4 is Twin Bedroom with an En-suite at the garden. There is access to the garden. There are Air-Con, Wardrobe, Vanity unit, Nightstand in this room as well
Shops and restaurants
The main town of Kalkan is no more than 5 minutes away by car, or catch the water taxi which sails frequently from early morning to early evening. In the evening, select one of the exclusive restaurants along the marina offering a range of cuisines and serving great cocktails too!
Rising up from the shore you will come to the Old Town of Kalkan, with narrow cobbled streets home to an array of shops selling Turkish wares from shoes to spices, ceramics to clothes, handbags to hand crafted souvenirs… Originally a Greek town, the ambience does not let you forget this - as the sun goes down the twinkly lights on the rooftop terrace restaurants illuminate offering you fantastic views as you dine.
Kalkan has a small but pleasant beach only a few minutes’ walk from Villa Ful. Or, on the Western side of Kalkan, is Kalamar beach, which has a beach club and a couple of waterside restaurants to choose from.
For anyone who does hire a car, a trip to Kaputas beach, east of Kalkan, is definitely worth a visit, if only for the scenery on the way! The beach itself is small but secluded and sandy - well worth a visit!
The beach at Patara is also within easy reach, heading further west from Kalkan. Part of the national park, Patara beach has beautiful white sand and an array of wildlife, including turtles
Places of interest and activities
Stroll down the hill to the water’s edge and you will find the small but beautiful marina where you can catch a boat to take you for an amazing day out at sea, or indulge in a choice of water sports from the beach club.
For those who want to sample some true Turkish culture, then visit the ancient roman ruins of Patara. Or, a little further up the Western coast, you will come to the historical sites of Sidyma, Letoon and Xanthos.
So whatever you desire for your summer vacation, Kalkan certainly ticks all the boxes - stunning scenery, charming culture, superb shopping, heroic history and delectable dining!
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 19 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Kalkan, TurkeyThis villa is in the town near the waterfront. It has a barbecue, outside lighting and a sea view. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 June - 29 June 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 July - 27 July 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 25 August - 12 October 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 November - 30 November 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 April - 29 November 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
4 bathrooms, 4 Separate WC's
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating, Clothes drier, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Sea view, Garden
Agency From Holmfirth, United Kingdom Member since Nov 2014
Unlock your perfect villa with Perfect Villa Escapes, and experience a truly personal service. Whether it's a romantic retreat set high on the cliffs of Santorini, a large contemporary house overlooking the best of the Algarve's coastline, something special to meet that family budget, or a small villa just metres from the beach, our portfolio boasts a wide range of intimate and privately owned villas which over the years have hosted thousands of happy customers. Why not join those who have unlocked their perfect villa holiday and see why so many return to Perfect Villa Escapes?
Past bookings: 33 bookings
Response rate: 96%
Response time: within 8 hours
Last logged in: 2 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000