Cactus 220 - 30% Reduction On Second Week
Apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and shared pool in Kalkan, Turkey
Booking cost: £0.00
From £146 per week
TREAT YOURSELF TO A GLORIOUS BREAK AT THE PATARA PRINCE RESORT, KALKAN IN 2016 - REDUCED PRICE FOR SECOND WEEK - CONTACT OWNER
IF YOU CONTACT ME BEFORE BOOKING FOR TWO WEEKS, I WILL REVISE THE QUOTATION TO GIVE A 30% REDUCTION ON THE SECOND WEEK
Cactus 220 can be booked separately or in conjunction with Cactus 223 at a discount, to sleep a total of eight. Excellent for two families, or to give teenagers some independence. Linked by a secluded garden path.
Daily rental prices are below. Take 10% discount off these prices, as a returning guest:
May - £30.00 per night - family and adult pools open the first week in May
June - £30.00 - infinity pool opens mid June
July - £45.00
August - £45.00
September - £45.00 - infinity pool closes mid September
October - £30.00 - family and adult pools may close during the middle of the month, depending upon the number of guests staying at the resort
• An air-conditioned ground floor apartment forming part of the renowned Blue Flag Patara Prince Resort. This private seafront complex, which is located around a small hotel, has a range of restaurants, bars and outdoor pools. On site activities include diving, water-skiing, snorkelling and scuba-diving.
• Across the bay lies the popular town of Kalkan, which can be reached by a pleasant jaunt in the resort’s water taxi.
• In the apartment, the west-facing main room has a living area on one side, including a sofa, cable television and DVD and on the other side, there is a double bed and wardrobe.
• In the kitchen there is a full size fridge, a toaster, kettle, microwave and hob unit, utensils and crockery for four, an iron, ironing board, drying frame and some basic provisions to enable you to make a drink on arrival.
• In the rear bedroom there are two single beds, a wardrobe, a safety deposit box and a hairdryer. A cot is also available if required.
• There is a new shower room, fitted April 2015.
• Leading out from the main room through the garden doors, there is a terrace with recliners, a dining table and chairs, in front of which is a small garden.
• All linen and towels, excluding pool towels, are included in the price. Pool towels can be hired by the poolside.
• Housekeeping is provided, which includes a complete change of linen and towels.
• There is a shop near the apartment which sells a basic range of produce, as well as a number of supermarkets in Kalkan, plus an open air market in the town each Thursday.
• As our guests, you will receive resort membership cards with the keys, which will entitle you to use all the facilities at the resort, plus allowing you a 25% discount on all restaurant and bar bills within the complex.
• There are three restaurants on site, where you can enjoy international cuisine or traditional Turkish specialities. Alternatively, you can dine in Kalkan, a town that is especially renowned in Turkey for its numerous restaurants and bars.
• There are three outdoor pools, which include a family pool, an adult only pool and an infinity pool, which is close to the apartment. Water-based activities on site include diving, windsurfing, water-skiing, snorkelling and scuba-diving. There’s also volleyball, tennis, pool and table tennis, plus a fitness centre, Turkish bath and sauna.
• Please note that the villas and apartments have been built into the rocks on a steep hillside, so the resort is not suitable for those who have difficulty with mobility.
• If you are allergic to cats, please note that there are a number of them at the resort. Although, as owners, we all contribute to their veterinary care and food, we do not actively encourage them to enter the property.
• The apartments are available throughout the year, but please be aware that many facilities are closed in the winter.
• Please read the reviews submitted before booking. We do not profess that the apartment is luxurious, but we ensure that it is clean and comfortable. Most of our guests use the apartment rather like a garden hotel room. After all, holidays are about spending time lazing around by a pool, exploring local surroundings, eating and – maybe – drinking too much, enjoying local culture, having a good time and generally enriching our lives, not worrying that the taps aren’t gold-plated. They aren’t, incidentally.
49 verified reviews
48 out of 49 people recommend staying here
Well, what a fantastic time myself and my husband have had. We have just arrived back from Cactus 220 last Friday (19 September 2014) and feel sooo refreshed. Tricia has been brilliant and is really concerned in making sure everything is okay. We had initially booked a room at the hotel at Patara Prince but having read a number of reviews, which I would normally take with a pinch of salt, it concerned me to think that most reviews were saying the same thing, that the food was awful. I also read that the staff at PR were very rude - I have to say, we thought the staff were very friendly and helpful. However, the food reviews did put us off, especially given it was on a half board basis, which is when I checked out Tricias apartment in the resort of Patara Prince. The grounds and the views are absolutely stunning. Tricias apartment is gorgeously clean, bright and spacious. We met the tortoise and he was pretty speedy. We also received regular visits from the grey tabby cat. We ate out in Kalkan most nights so we are really pleased to not have been staying at the hotel on a HB basis as we would have missed out on eating in so many wonderful roof-top restaurants. We ate out at Aubergine, Sofra, La Terrazza, The Nar, The Olive Garden, Doy Doy and The Ivy and didnt have a bad meal - the roof-top restaurants were especially wonderful because of the amazing views over the gorgeous harbour. We also visited Kas which is another beautiful little harbour and where I ended up buying my Mulberry clutch bag at such a great price. We did two trips - one to the Saklikent Gorge which is absolutely amazing, which also included a trip to Tlos the Trout farm for lunch and Patara beach. We also took a boat trip to Kekova, the sunken city. This included various stops for swimming and a visit to a cave (a very brief peak inside) followed by a bbq lunch on the boat and then onto a village called Simena which was so old and beautiful. All in all, we had a fantastic holiday and will definitely be returning. Thank you so much Tricia.
This was the third time we have stayed in the Cactus Villas- and the 2nd time in 220. We LOVE Patara Prince as a resort and especially Tricia’s lovely villas. You will have to take my word for the fact that they are even more spacious and pretty than they appear in the photographs – until you find out for yourself! The villas are spotlessly clean and very comfortable, with charming décor including lots of pretty Turkish traditional touches. Much more homey and cosy than a usual rental property. No need to worry about taking matches and sewing kit and hairdryer and games etc etc …Tricia has thought of everything. She has even provided suitcase scales so you can weigh your case before attempting to return to the UK with a mountain of Turkish Delight and 4 new handbags. This year there was the added (Turkish ha ha) delight of a comfortable sofa out on the patio, which was a lovely place to sit in the evenings with a glass of wine. From 220 one can watch the sunset across the sea …bliss. Patara Prince is a lovely resort, so pretty with all the properties nestled in amongst the landscaped gardens, and so may beautiful exotic flowers and plants everywhere. I found myself exclaiming ‘SMELL the jasmine!’ several times a day. For those keen on wildlife there are always some kittens to stroke if you feel like it , and our favourite –Speedy the tortoise, who pops up in the garden of 220 from time to time. We ate at the Round Pool Bar every lunchtime and had cocktails in the Piano Bar overlooking the twinkling lights of Kalkan and our weekly bar bill was ridiculously reasonable! In the evenings the Security Man at the top gate would get us a taxi into town, or one can walk in quite easily. On this visit my daughter and I went on our own and we felt perfectly comfortable and happy without a man about the house – which has concerned me sometimes on other travels! I have recommended Cactus 220 and 223 to many of my friends and family over the years and will continue to do so. They are a little secret treasure that I generously share- as does the endlessly friendly and helpful Tricia!
We had such a lovely time in kalkan. the accommodation was excellent and more than adequate for a couple and Im sure it would be great for a family of four. The Patara Prince Resort was very good and we had no difficulty in getting around although it is quite steep from top to bottom we had no difficulty and used their mini bus to bring us back up to the apartment, I also had a wonderful facial and reflexology in the spar. At this time of the year it was quite quiet which was great it meant we had a great choice of swimming platforms to sunbath and of course swim from, it was also very nice to use the boat to cross over to Kalkan of a evening where we enjoyed some excellent meals returning by taxi after a good night out. We stayed in some evenings, eating in with meat veg fruit and wine from town all great value and quality.There was still plenty of people on holiday even though it was October so there was still a good atmosphere in town. We also had a great day out visiting the Greek island of Meis from Kas, very pretty harbour and a nice walk, but remember to take your passport. We used the dolmus to get around 6tl Kas, 3tl Kaputas beach, 6tl Patara beach, you can wait for the dolmus by the road at the top of the resort and ask the driver to dro p you off at the Patara Prince. All in all a great holiday, hope to be back. Sue and Alby
We had a very pleasant stay at this apartment. It is nice and private and very close to the small supermarket. Communication with Tricia was excellent. She answered emails quickly with plenty of information. There was plenty of room for a couple and a good supply of books and DVDs to keep us entertained. The resort is very nice and kalkan has some excellent restaurants. Overall a very relaxing holiday.
Fantastic value, with some lovely touches thrown in. The villa is perfect for a family of four but two couples may find it a little too intimate as the living area and the double bedroom is combined open-plan. Being on the ground floor, it benefits from a nice garden with views of Kalkan bay. The Patrora Prince resort was pretty quiet with the restaurants virtually deserted. The resort is of high-quality but most people seem to spend their money in nearby Kalkan which is the place to be of an evening. As the information says, the Patora Prince is very steep (400 and odd steps from the sea to the villa) but the courtesy bus runs up and down all day long. The resort offers some great swimming in the sea and the top infinity pool is class. I cant praise the villas owners highly enough - their level of communication and desire to make sure everything went smoothly shone through. They even arranged car hire for us at half the normal price. To sum up, a great family holiday in a high-class resort with the delights of Kalkan on the doorstep. Recommended!
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 14 June 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 May - 31 October 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
Private pool, Size 25m x 2m, Depth 0.6m to 2m
DVD/Blu-ray player, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning living rooms only, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view, Tennis court, Childrens pool area
Gym, Snooker / pool table, Table tennis
Patara Prince Resort
Children's club, Children's pool, Gym, Tennis, Spa
Children, Infants, Single gender groups
If you require any extra information regarding the facilities at the Patara Prince Resort, you need a taxi, or any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact a member of staff at the hotel reception. A doctor visits the hotel three times during the week, on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday, but if you are unable to wait until the next visit, then please ask the reception staff to call the doctor on your behalf.
Private Owner From Northwich, United Kingdom Member since Jul 2005
Past bookings: 125 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 1 hour
Last logged in: a day ago
Number of properties: 2