The villa is 5 minutes from the centre of the small town which has 3 Internet cafés, 2-3 grocery stores, several restaurants and a gym. Cars and jeeps can be hired from the end of April until the end of September and bicycles all year round. Hiring a car from an arrival airport (Izmir or Bodrum) is highly recommended. A car allows guests to take advantage of the wonderful archaeological and biblical sites in the vicinity such as Ephesus, Laodicea, Priene, Miletus and to have easy access to shopping in Kusadasi and Soke.
Peace of Mind Property Management Company manages the Villa from nearby Kusadasi. They will ensure the Villa is always well maintained and can assist with issues such as translation, excursions or medical concerns. They will help to ensure your holiday is an enjoyable one.
Guzelcamli is a pretty seaside resort situated within the boundaries of the province of Aydin, 25 kilometers south to Kusadasi along the Aegean coastline. Bordering, the Dilek Peninsula. Menderes Delta National Park, it has a population of approximately 6,000 Which increases considerably the tourism season. In 2001 Guzelcamli was awarded “European Certificate on Environment and Town Planning” by the European Council.
With a coast line of nearly 30 kilometers Guzelcamli provides the facilities for swimming, surfing, sailing, waterskiing, fishing and boat trips. The Dilek National Park and the Samsun Mountains surrounding Guzelcamli are breathtakingly beautiful. Their rich vegetation, wildlife, caves, valleys and canyons offer visitors a wide range of activities such as rock climbing, hiking, bird watching, caving, botany trips, cycling, horse riding and fishing. The 11th Century Kursunlu Monastery, situated 600 meters above the sea level is also a must be seen place. It is only 11 kilometers from Guzelcamli. Guzelcamli promises its visitors the experience of Turkish culture amidst picturesque surroundings.
Guzelcami Town Beaches: Quiet beaches offering a restful experience. Five hundred meters from the entrance of the National Park and across from the cave of Zeus is the Four Star Hotel Akbulut and spa in which we operate the spa and wellness center year round within the hotel. Here we offer discount packages to our rental clients which includes Turkish bath, massages, sauna and vitamin bar.
The hotel also has indoor and outdoor pools. For those whom want a day to relax, we also have a special room for couples where both can relax in privacy and receive massages and sauna. National Park minibuses pass every 30 minutes or we will arrange transport to and from your holiday villa.
There are even long distance buses to and from Istanbul and Ankara.
Some of the places of interest that are within easy reach of Guzelcamli include:
•Good public transport connections to various cities:
o Istanbul (direct)
o Ankara (direct)
o Kusadasi (direct)
o Soke (direct)
o Samos (Greece)
SUN, FUN, AND RELAXATION! Kusadasi is one of Turkeys principle holiday resort towns, offering an excellent environment for an unforgettable holiday. Situated on the west coast of Turkey, 90km south of Izmir, Kusadasi is the heart and one of the most attractive cities of the Aegean. It is close to important historical sites including the principle cities of ancient times such as, Ephesus, Didyma, Priene, and Miletus to name a few. Kusadasi receives about 300 days of sunshine during the year on average providing an excellent environment for an unforgettable holiday. Windsurfing, water skiing, sailing and beach volleyball are only a few choices for the lovers of active life. There is a great selection of water facilities as well as numerous powdery, sandy beaches with warm clear waters where you can sunbath restfully during the day.
As the sun sets, the attractive cafes and restaurants along palm-lined boulevards get busier and livelier. It is a great delight to watch the arrival and departure of the yachts and cruise ships as you take in the stunning panoramic view of the sunset during cocktails before dinner. The restaurants in Kusadasi offer a delicious array of food, serving a variety of fresh seafood from the Aegean Sea and other specialties of the region. The nightlife involves dancing and entertainment at lively bars or discos until dawn- an end to an ideal day in Kusadasi. Today, Kusadasi is one of Turkeys most sophisticated holiday centers a perfect place for vacation with its sandy beaches and glassy water. The contrast of the lively holiday life with the quietness of ancient ruins creates the special atmosphere of the city.
****** Must See Beaches:
The beaches in Kusadasi will guarantee endless fun and unlimited sunbathing during your holiday. (Listed in no particular order)
1. City Beach: sandy beach located in the Centrum.
2. Pigeon Island Beach: private beach, situated on the shore of the island. Swimmers can enjoy translucent and deep waters of the Aegean.
3. Yilanciburnu: Quiet beach located on the peninsula behind Pigeon Island. Kadinlar Denizi (Ladies Beach) minibuses can get you there
4. Ladies Beach (Kadinlar Denizi): Popular favorite beach hang out. Minibuses depart from the city Centrum every 5 minutes.
5. Kustur Beach: Located on the 6th km of Selcuk Rd. Offers a variety of activities like, water skiing, parasailing, and surfing. Can be reached by Sehirici minibus from the city center (Centrum)
6. Tusan Beach: Located on the 7th km of Selcuk Rd, near Kustur Beach. Offers unlimited fun with choice of beach and water activities.
7. Long Beach: Sandy beaches and crystal clear waters are ideal for swimming, water sport and resting. Just 6 km south of Kuºadasi-between Batihan Hotel and Nazili Sitesi. Can be reach by Sahil Siteleri minibuses.
8. Gold Beach: Golden sandy beach, located between Emekli Sandigi camp and Emektur Area.
9. Silver Sand Beach: Excellent clear waters wait to be explored, offering many water activities. Located around Ozlem Sitesi and SSK Sitesi.
10. Paradise Beach: Blue waters offering a perfect environment, situated between Ay Kuster and Sokeliler site.
11. Love Beach: Located near Genclik Camp, provides visitors with a perfect opportunity for water activities and swimming in relaxing conditions.
Great Budget villa located in Guzelcamli, on the Dilek Peninsula and the National park, Private Pool, short distance to a variety of restaurants, food market and beaches