Beach villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and swimming pool in Fethiye, Turkey
Booking cost: £0.00
From £522 per week
Villa to rent in Fethiye, Turkey
Villa overview - owner's description
Detached villa with private swimmming pool , 500 meters to Calis Beach
This lovely villa is in a complex with private swimming pool and private garden. It is comfortable for 10 person with 4 bedrooms and a living area. Roof floor bedroom has a capacity of 4 beds. Other 3 rooms are double bed capacity each. Free wi-fi and satellite TV is available. Large size private pool is facing south for you to enjoy the sun all day. Fully equipped kitchen allows you to prepare meals easily. Calis beach is just 5 minutes by walk . Nearest restaurants and amenities are just 5 min
The Fethiye region boasts some of the most popular and established tourist resorts in South Turkey. Look at a travel brochure and you can’t help but marvel at the stunning image of the Oludeniz lagoon. Located just 20 minutes from Fethiye, this photo is undoubtedly the reason why many were first lured to coastal Turkey!
THINGS TO DO IN FETHIYE
1. Oludeniz Beach - any trip to Fethiye without a visit to the world famous Oludeniz Beach is a trip not worth taking. Known for perfect white sand and one of Europe's most photographed beaches, Oludeniz is a must see in the region.
2. Gemiler Island home of the original Santa Claus - a lovely island in Fethiye that is just a kilometre long by 400 metres wide, rich in history and a great tourist hotspot well worth spending a couple of hours exploring the ruins and pretty coves here. Not to mention, it was home to the original Santa Claus.
3. Sovalye Island the first of the twelve in the Gulf of Fethiye - popular amongst those seeking seafront properties in Fethiye, Sovalye Island is a charming island with no roads, no cars, and offers a highly private and exclusive lifestyle in a tranquil and quiet location. A favourite spot.
4. Butterfly Valley: one of Turkey’s most unspoiled spots - famous for its population of butterflies, this tourism landmark is accessed via a water taxi from Oludeniz and is a must see for anyone in the region.
5. Tickling trout at Yaka Park, Fethiye - just a short drive from Fethiye, This extremely popular restaurant and trout farm is the perfect spot to relax and rest to the sound of waterfalls and beautiful surroundings.
6. Fethiye rock tombs offer a glimpse into ancient Lycia - enjoy a glimpse into ancient Lycian times with a trip to the famous rock tombs in Fethiye, found within walking distance from Fethiye Town. You will find wonderful views from here.
7. The cool and mysterious waters of Saklikent Canyon - a stunning 300 metre deep and 18 kilometre long canyon for you to explore and enjoy. During the summer months, you can walk around 4 kilometres in length of the canyon, enjoying the stunning natural surroundings.
8. The captivating ancient city of Tlos - one of the largest and oldest settlements from the ancient Lycians, Tlos is thought to be around 4,000 years old - making this an absolute must see for anyone who has been or thinking of going to Fethiye.
9. Like to be beside the seaside? Calis Beach is the ultimate family shore - the perfect beach. Calis Beach appeals to people from all walks of life - travellers, families, tourists, locals - you will never find a dull moment on this gorgeous sandy beach.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Fethiye, TurkeyThis villa is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a pool. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 8 December 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 May - 31 May 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 double beds, 1 single bed
There is also 2 double sofa beds in living room
3 bathrooms, 3 Separate WC's
Private pool, Size 10m x 5m
CD player, Internet / WI-FI, TV Languages in English
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning throughout property, Hair dryer, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Toaster
Agency From Fethiye, Turkey Member since Feb 2011
Past bookings: 2 bookings
Last logged in: a month ago
Number of properties: 2