Apartment, Akbuk, Turkey
Beach apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and shared pool in Akbuk, Turkey
Booking cost: £0.00
From £156 per week
Perfect for families and couples. Peaceful area just 5 minutes walk to the beach! Well maintained complex with landscaped gardens and pools. Fully air conditioned. Excellent value.
The beautiful town of Akbuk sits nestled between the crystal clear waters of the Aegean sea and spectacular protected mountain forests and olive groves. The idyllic scenery, breathtaking sunsets and quiet beaches make Akbuk the perfect place to relax and unwind.
Historically a small fishing village supplying delicious Aegean Sea Bass, Akbuk has now been discovered by tourists attracted by its unique blend of nature and history. Increasing numbers are moving into the area to share in the laid back lifestyle and health benefits - Akbuk is purported to have the lowest humidity and highest oxygen ratio in the whole of Turkey.
Akbuks idyllic natural beauty is subject to strict preservation orders, a protection not afforded to other bigger, less exclusive resorts. The harbour is peaceful, even in summer, and has been awarded the internationally-recognised Blue Flag award for cleanliness.
The spacious 2 bedroom apartment has beautiful views of the sea and mountain forests. Comfortably accommodates 6 people.
The Living/Dining Area
The open plan living/dining area includes large corner sofa (also double sofa bed), TV/radio &cd player, dining table (seats 6).
Overlooking the balcony the kitchen comes fully equipped with hob, microwave, washer, fridge, kettle and all the utensils/pots & pans you will need for your stay.
The double and twins rooms are furnished with wardrobes, bed-side units and lamps.
Tiled bathroom with power-shower, bath and basin.
Spacious balcony overlooks the stunning mountain forests and sea, landscaped gardens and pools.
We have a travel cot as described below:
This travel cot features a full size bassinette which is great for newborn babies. With a baby changing table and toy bar, it turns into a full size travel cot with wheels.
* Basinette great for new born babies
* Complete with toy bar featuring 3 removable padded toys
* Unique EZ visible folding buttons, for quick and simple folding
* Easy to assemble
* Four mesh sides for good visibility
* Change table included
* Stylish bowed shape frame with visible buttons for quick and simple fold
* Wheels for easy mobility
* Sponge clean mattress
* Complete with pull along carry bag for storage and travel
* Weight: 14kg
The gated complex, complete with three pools & landscaped gardens, provides the perfect base to sit back and enjoy the glorious Turkish weather or venture out and visit the many attractions Turkey has to offer.
Reception provides car hire and money exchange services, trips/tours to local attractions can be booked here.
9 verified reviews
8 out of 9 people recommend staying here
Lovely property in a very nice complex. Akbuk is a lovely town with good access via buses, plenty of bars and restaurants and lovely views.
What a fabulous apartment in a great location, simply furnished and clean and provided pretty much all that we wanted, owner and reception very helpful , lovely clean pool which was looked after everyday and a bar which served simple yet tasty bar snacks Really couldnt fault it, Enjoyed it so much already booked up for next year
Water problems had no running water , I know it was out with the owners control but was a bit of a nightmare especially when you arrive back from a boat trip covered in salt water and couldn't wash , bit out the way but ideal if you like peace n quiet , bodrum region just not for me will stick with dalaman area this year tho owner is a nice gentleman and always reply to e-mail
gorgeous property, if a little further out of the village than I expected. It was lovely to be able to launder items properly and i felt truly at home. It would have been nice to receive some english speaking channels on the TV as someother owners have put in sky tv. The site is very nicely laid out and other people are very welcoming. The fact that there were not many children there made it very peacefuland relaxing, it was nearly like having your own villa. We will be booking again for the followingyear as soon as i get my pay check.
Superbe appartement bien entretenu dans belle residence.
Belles piscines et tranquille.
idéalement situé pour visites
Conforme aux photos
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 1 September 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 September - 31 October 2016: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 November - 31 December 2016: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 March - 31 May 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 31 August 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 November - 31 December 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 March - 31 May 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 November - 31 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 March - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 2 August and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 4 weeks of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 3 August - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 4 weeks of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 25% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Lounge, 1 cot
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Radio, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
The apartment has views of the mountain forests. We ask visitors to respect our no-smoking policy inside the apartment, smoking on the balcony is fine.
Private Owner From Hull, United Kingdom Member since Apr 2008
Past bookings: 37 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 2 hours
Last logged in: a month ago
Number of properties: 1