Villa Elina | 3 Bed Pool Phuket Home In Chalong
Beach villa with 3 bedrooms and private pool in Phuket, Thailand
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £929 per week
Villa to rent in Phuket, Thailand
Villa overview - owner's description
This 2 storey holiday abode is all about modernity and comfort. It combines an advantageous location and distinct design with high-quality fittings and astounding details.
The 3 bedroom Villa Elina is a desirable summer retreat especially suitable for families. It comes with a multifaceted pool deck where it is possible to dine, relax, barbecue, play games, and of course, swim and sunbathe. This outdoor space is just outside the open plan living room which makes spending time together pleasurable and easy.
Two of the bedrooms with balcony access are on the villa’s first floor, while the third bedroom is on the ground level. All bedrooms feature king size beds, blackout curtains, and custom-designed en suite bathrooms. The guest toilet is located next to the living room.
The villa features a fully equipped modern western kitchen as well as indoor and outdoor dining tables for maximum convenience. It is very spacious and private, with an electric gate, providing a true holiday retreat.
Villa Elina is set in Chalong Bay, with equal distances to many of Phuket’s beaches and attractions. It sleeps 6 people. Free Wi-Fi and daily cleaning are included in the rate.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 215 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Phuket, ThailandThis villa is near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue. However parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 March 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 March - 30 April 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 15 January 2019: the minimum stay is 10 nights.
- 16 January - 30 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 November - 14 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2019 - 15 January 2020: the minimum stay is 10 nights.
- 16 January - 30 April 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 November - 14 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit should be paid in Thai Bahts
£92.00 per booking, paid locally
Electricity - £0.16 per unit if more then 57 units
Based on consumption, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
including 3 en suites, 1 Separate WC
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Towels / linen
Fridge, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Parking
Agency From Pattaya, Thailand Member since Apr 2006
Thailand Holiday Homes, the most trusted and largest serviced villa rental company in Thailand. Since 2003 continually providing high quality holiday villas and services in approaching 400 villas. Sharing our experience with you, our guests, offering unforgettable moments in Thailand, whilst enjoying security, comfort and privacy.
Rest assured, our fully trained English and Thai speaking staff provides 24/7 support for any assistance required. We take the strain while you relax, organising your every need - airport transfers, excursions, car rental, daily maid service, food delivery, babysitting, chef to cook delicious Thai food right in your villa, even a birthday cake or a marriage blessing. Just ask!
Past bookings: 85 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: a month ago
Number of properties: 278