Coconut Villa, Koh Mak Island
Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and shared pool in Koh Mak, Thailand
Booking cost: £0.00
From £622 per week
Villa to rent in Koh Mak, Thailand
Villa overview - owner's description
Luxury Villa on Koh Mak Island. Thailand's Last Paradise Island. Situated in the Marine National Park
Coconut Villa is situated on a hillside tropical garden on a small exclusive private development of just 15 Villas set in 18,000 sqm of landscaped gardens overlooking the sea. Swimming pool and sunbathing areas and a traditional Thai massage are situated within the development. There is also a children's play area and kids pool, a library of books and DVD's and computer with internet access if you don't have your laptop with you. Almost as big as a park the resort grounds have an abundance of tropical plants and palms giving a mood of peace and tranquility. The Villa sleeps up to six persons in three air conditioned on-suite rooms, fully equipped Kitchen, DVD players and free wireless internet. Patio & Terraces on ground, first & second floors with sun loungers and areas for dining. Stunning views from the Villa across the sea to the Islands in the Marine National Park. Breakfast in the resort Restaurant overlooking the sea is available payable at the resort. All prices include maid service and change of bedding and towels at regular intervals.
Free pick up and return from the pier on Koh Mak to the Villa. Transport from Bangkok airport or Hotel to the boat for Koh Mak can be arranged by the owner at extra cost. Motorbike is available at small cost - inquire. Send message for our brochure by email and any questions you may have.
If you are travelling in SE Asia the border with Cambodia can be reached in about 3 hours, you can get to Phnom Penh, Angkor Wat or Sihanoukville the same day by road. Travel can be arranged from the Island.
With the stunning white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters Koh Mak is fast becoming famous for its scenery. The British newspaper The Sunday Times recently included Koh Mak as one of the 'Top Ten Beaches in the World',
If you're searching for your own 'Robinson Crusoe' Island then this is about as close as it comes.
The owner can arrange transport from Bangkok to Koh Mak at extra cost if required. Ask after booking is made.
See reviews of our award winning Villa on the "Trip Adviser" website
This villa has 2 verified reviews.
2 out of 2 people recommend staying here
A fantastic property, clean well equiped, great location, excellent maid service. This is a lovely island well worth a visit. Garry is so helpful with your booking and making arrangements for you so your holiday is perfect and stressfree. The people on the island are so kind and helpful, they go out of their way to make your stay a fantastic one.
Things to bear in mind
Take a touch, the road down to the beach, bars, restaurants is quite dark. Dont let this put you off with a torch its fine.
If you are using all three rooms bear in mind the middle room is combined with the dining room, this did not bother us at all as the food is so amazing / cheap on the island we didnt ever feel the need to cook at the villa.
Would book again without hesitation,
Thank you so much Garry for letting us use your amazing property if only for a week
13 other reviews
1 - 13 of 13
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Koh Mak, ThailandThis villa is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a children pool area and outside lighting. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 24 October 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 May - 31 October 2016: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 November - 3 November 2016: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 December 2016 - 15 January 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 January - 31 January 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 February - 30 April 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 14 December 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2017 - 15 January 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 January - 30 April 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 November - 3 November 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 December 2018 - 15 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 January - 31 January 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 February - 30 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 March - 30 November and receive 10% off if the booking is made 60 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 May - 30 September and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 60 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 15 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Motorbike Rental Honda 110cc
£32.00 per week, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
3 bathrooms, 3 en suite bathrooms, 3 Separate WC's
Computer, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WI-FI
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Towels / linen, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Private garden, Sea view, Childrens pool area
Children's pool, Spa
Just 10 minutes walk to the village with some small shops and restaurants
Private Owner From Chonburi, Thailand Member since Apr 2008
Past bookings: 4 bookings
Last logged in: a day ago
Number of properties: 1