Villa Jomtien 98
Beach villa with 4 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and swimming pool in Jomtien, Pattaya
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £522 per week
Villa to rent in Jomtien, Pattaya
Villa overview - owner's description
Located just 1km from Jomtien Beach in a quiet and gated area, Villa Baan Jomtien can offer you that extra privacy that you won't find in a hotel environment. Inside you will find a spacious and open
This spacious four bedroom Pattaya Holiday House in a gated community in Jomtien area, south of Pattaya. This Pattaya Holiday Home has a private pool.
Jomtien has lots to offer if you are interested in water sports, windsurfing, kite boarding, parasailing, water skiing, scuba diving, jet skies.
Jomtien has a great water park and entertainment complex, for families with children, and anybody who enjoys water slides in general, it's a great day out for all.
Jomtien has very good night life, many bars, restaurants, even your more typical Irish bars, with great food both European and Thai, Pattaya's walking street is only a short taxi ride away, and is well worth seeing most visitors go to walking street at least once on there visit to Pattaya, some go many more times than that!!
You can even take in some Thai boxing while you have a beer at the bar, this is great to see and experience on your visit to Thailand.
Golf has been a major sport in Thailand since the 920s when the first championship course was opened. There are now over 200 golf courses in the kingdom and 18 of the finest can be found in the Pattaya area and within easy reach of the property. Although the courses are of Intenational standard, the prices reflect the low cost of everything in Pattaya. Weekday visitors' green-fees cost around 500 Baht, and another 200 Baht will get you a professional caddy to carry your clubs, provide refreshments and sheild you from the sun.
Pattaya Water Park
Just 6 kilometres from the Villa/ Village a ten minute drive along the Jomtien Beach road heading up Pattaya Hill turning left before the traffic lights takes you to the children’s and adults play ground of Pattaya Water Park which is well signposted.
Big Buddha Hill
Also known as Pattaya Hill is just an eight to ten minute’s drive from the Villa.
International Walking Street-Pattaya International and Thai restaurants, humble street stalls, nightclubs, discotheques, beer and go-go bars are plentiful. Thai body and foot massage is a relaxing option to the hectic lifestyle from around 250 baht an hour it's not to be missed.
Located in Jomtien Beach Pattaya, Amara Windsurfing is a friendly full service windsurfing club, school and shop. Amara Competed for amazing Thailand for 25 years. Now, as was her dream she runs her club fulltime and shares this great sport and healthy lifestyle with new friends the world over.
Sightseeing of Chanthaburi
Famous for its abundance of tropical fruits and a centre of gems, the eastern province of Chanthaburi is blessed with rich, verdant forests and scenic waterfalls. The Chanthaburi River flowing through the town has been the home of many ancient communities.
Underwater World Pattaya is located in South Pattaya and is the largest and most modern ocean aquarium in Asia with a 100-metre-long acrylic pedestrian tunnel. This attraction features exotic marine life displays, providing every visitor the unique experience of seeing the creatures of the deep through crystal clear water.
Tennis courts are available at most of the leading hotels. Squash Available at the Dusit Resort Pattaya and the Ambassador City, Jomtien Beach.
Pattaya Badminton Court on Soi 17 is open 24 hours daily.
Lying some 7.5 kilometres off Pattaya Thailand, Ko lan is a 45 minute ferry ride or some 10 minutes by speed boat. The Island measuring some 2 kilometres by 5 kilometres offers several white sandy beaches with it's off shore coral reefs which can be viewed from the glass bottomed boats or snorkelling, jet skiing facilities are also available.
Khao Phra Bat (Khao Pattaya)
This small peak accessed by an asphalt road provides an amazing view over Pattaya City and the bay. This site has been developed and is currently the site of the Naval Sor Tor Radio station, there is also a monument to “Kromluangchumphon” known as the father to the Royal Thai Navy. A Buddha image is enshrined on the hilltop.
The Million Year Stone Park and Crocodile Farm
A very popular botanical garden with many rare plants and beautiful landscapes. Must-see fossilized plants over a million years old, 200 year old bonsai, dwarf horses, crocodile pools, rare animals. Crocodile shows are big tourist attraction and are performed daily.
A small park dedicated to His Majesty the King's 60th birthday which contains a wide variety of flowering plants and is one of the favourite tourist attractions in amazing Thailand.
Thailand is world famous for its nightlife, and Pattaya nightlife is among the best there is - be sure to check out Tiffany's cabaret!
There are many places to visit, your stay will never be boring. From 22 championship golf courses to Elephant parks, nearby a day out at Nongnooch Park is not to be missed. Fabulous night shows from Cabaret to laser lights lighting up the skys. Steak to satisfy the biggest hunger to magnificent lobsters eaten out on the piers over the calm sea. Museums to fishing lakes the list is never ending. A local Whats On" is available at the Bungalow. Please view our website where you will see complete details of many things to do in Thailand.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 5 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Jomtien, PattayaThis villa is in the city and near a lively area and the beach. It has a pool, a barbecue, a children pool area, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 26 June 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 13 May - 30 June 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 September - 8 September 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 9 September - 6 October 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 7 October - 31 October 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 November - 30 November 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 15 December 2017 - 6 January 2018: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 7 January - 8 January 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 9 January - 12 January 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 13 January - 10 April 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 April - 30 April 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 May - 12 May 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 13 May - 30 June 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 September - 8 September 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 9 September - 6 October 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 7 October - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 November - 30 November 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 6 January 2019: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 7 January - 8 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 9 January - 12 January 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 13 January - 10 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 April - 30 April 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 May - 12 May 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 13 May - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 September - 8 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 9 September - 6 October 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 7 October - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 November - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 15 December 2019 - 6 January 2020: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 7 January - 8 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 9 January - 12 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 13 January - 28 February 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 March - 10 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 April - 30 April 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 9:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Bedroom, 2 cots
4 bathrooms, 3 en suite bathrooms, 4 Separate WC's
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Clothes drier, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Outside lighting, Private garden, Childrens pool area
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Smoking
Please Note: From 15th December 2012 to 15th January 2013 / Minimum Booking is 14 Nights!!
Property Manager From Bangkhen, Thailand Member since Oct 2009
Past bookings: 31 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: a day ago
Number of properties: 5