Private Villa Baan Suay Tuk
Beach villa with 4 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and swimming pool in Jomtien, Thailand
Booking cost: £0.00
From £522 per week
Luxury 4 Bedroom Villa with Private Pool, close to Jomtien & Pattaya Beaches,Walking Street/Central Pattaya only 10 minutes away! Free Maid Service, Great location!! We offer best prices in Pattaya!!
This 4 bedroom luxury villa with private pool will not disappoint. We bought this property for its perfect location to all local beaches Jomtien & Pattaya, also very close by are Supermarkets, restaurants,bars,coffee shops,shopping centres,golf courses near by, and of course the great nightlife Pattaya has to offer. Villa Baan Tukta is located in a private village, which has also a large communal pool, we have 24 hr security, the villa is very private and peaceful with high walls for your privacy. The outside area has a excellent private pool a great waterfall feature which lights up at night, there are 3 separate seating areas outside to enjoy and relax. There are ample sun loungers for your use situated around the pool area, outside fans to keep you cool . The surrounding garden is lit by night offering a romantic atmosphere.
There are 4 double bedrooms, of which 3 have En-suite, with a further toilet and shower room down stairs . The bedrooms are all very comfortable and modern, fully air conditioned,all bedding and towels supplied and changed regularly. The open plan lounge and kitchen will not disappoint it has been designed perfectly for your comfort, there are great leather sofas and chairs in the lounge to relax and enjoy the satellite TV, or there is a DVD player for those movie enthusiasts and all the latest movies can be bought locally very cheaply.Wifi Internet is available please bring your own laptop. The Dinning table has luxury leather seating and can seat up to 6 people. The luxurious open plan Kitchen with breakfast bar and seating for a further 3 people, is what truly makes this villa special!! fully equipped with cooker hob, oven, fan extractor, microwave, fridge/freezer,utensils. No expense has been spared on this villa.
The villa is situated in a perfect location and easy access for the local area, with Jomtien local beach only around 10 min walk/stroll away, with Pattaya beach & main entertainment area only 10 away by car. We are only around 5 min drive away from major shopping centres and Supermarkets Tesco/Lotus, many local bars, Thai restaurants,coffee shops,entertainment areas very near by. Jomtien beach is very nice and peaceful and there are many water sports activities. If sightseeing is your thing we can arrange tours and a day out. We can arrange car hire for you at very reasonable prices!
5 verified reviews
5 out of 5 people recommend staying here
A small group of us rented this villa in April and had an amazing time. Thank you Brian for organising airport pickup and dro p off as this made it a stress free transfer. From the moment we arrived we was met by Brian (the owner) and Joseph (site manager) who welcomed us and gave us some great local advise. Joseph helped us rent mopeds from one of the neighbouring villas at a very reasonable price of 150THB per day. It was so much fun exploring Pattaya this way and I found the roads really safe. I would highly recommend this villa as it was spacious and homely with modern facility’s including free Wi-Fi which was extremely useful. The villa was cleaned every other day by cleaners who are very trustworthy. The Villa location was perfect as we was walking distance to shops and restaurants and 10 min’s drive away from the very buzzy Pattaya night life. We preferred spending time at Jomtien beach (10 mins walk away) as there was a great selec tion of restaurants and bars without the sleaziness of Pattaya. Thanks Brian for your help with everything and we will certainly be renting with you again when we return.
We was picked up at the airport arranged by the owner. Was met at the house by joseph who looked after us throughout the stay. The house had everthing you need tv, dvd , european kitchen, air con in every room an a swimming pool. Would definitely book again great value for money
As photos used in adverts to display properties tend to enhance the plus side of things,we were very pleased to find the photos are correct and describe the property accuratly. Within seconds of arriving the children were in the pool,then had to be bribed to go anywhere except the pool. Position was perfect,taxi transport was easy. The next visit to Pattaya we will stay at your villa without a doubt. Thank You Vic,Pat,the kids plus friends
The villa was just like i thought, location is good and villa was nice
4 other reviews
1 - 4 of 4
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 25 August 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 4 August - 31 August 2016: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 September - 14 December 2016: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 December 2016 - 14 January 2017: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 15 January - 28 February 2017: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 March - 31 March 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 23 April 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 24 April - 30 April 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 20 June 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 June - 30 June 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 4 July 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 July - 31 July 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 August - 30 October 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 October - 31 October 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 November - 14 December 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 December 2017 - 14 January 2018: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 15 January - 28 February 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 March - 31 March 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 23 April 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 24 April - 30 April 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 20 June 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 June - 30 June 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 4 July 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 July - 31 July 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 August - 30 October 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 October - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 November - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 14 January 2019: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 15 January - 28 February 2019: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 March - 31 March 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 23 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 24 April - 30 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 20 June 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 June - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 30 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
electricity is free upto 40 units per day, over usage amount 7 baht per unit is charged
£0.15 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 9:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 single sofa bed in bedroom
4 bathrooms, 3 en suite bathrooms, 4 Separate WC's
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, Radio, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Clothes drier, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Infants, Smoking, Pets
Please Note: From 15th December 2012 to 15th January 2013 / Minimum Booking is 14 Nights!!
Property Manager From Bangkhen, Thailand Member since Oct 2009
Past bookings: 30 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 1 hour
Last logged in: 2 days ago
Number of properties: 4