Fully Equipped 3 Bedroom Villa With Private Pool
Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Hua Hin, Thailand
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £533 per week
Villa to rent in Hua Hin, Thailand
Light and airy private villa set in a beautiful tropical garden in a secure resort. Quiet area with forested mountain backdrop, close to beaches and golf courses. Walking distance to amenities.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
The very well maintained villa set in a beautiful tropical garden is located in a resort with 24 hour security. It is found just South of Hua Hin town in a quiet area with forested mountains to the back, just a few minutes away from the lovely Hat Sai Noi beach and close to two of Hua Hin's many attractive golf courses.
The light and airy villa has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an open kitchen, living room and dining area. The dining table seats 6 people, the living room is equipped with LCD satellite TV. All 3 bedrooms as well as the living rooms have air conditioners.
The sliding patio doors of the living room and the master bedroom open up to the pool area, that is equipped with a table and four chairs, two sun loungers and a BBQ set.
The kitchen is fully equipped with cooking plates, a microwave, utensils, washing machine, dryer, large fridge, microwave, toaster and water cooker.
The resort has a large communal swimming pool with a shallow end suitable for small children.
No smoking, no pets please.
Hua Hin info.
Hua Hin is one of Thailand's major beach and golf destinations, and is also well known for its many day spas and massage shops. Hua Hin has a number of great miles long sandy beaches with activities as swimming, pony riding, kite surfing and banana boat rides. The town has some of the best day spas in the country for some luxurious pampering. If you prefer more privacy, massages can also be done in the villa.
In the center of town you will find a new shopping mall, the "Market Village" and the Hua Hin night market with countless stalls selling souvenirs and handicrafts.
Hua Hin offers a large choice of restaurants that serve both Thai and European food, as well as fast food restaurants. For great seafood, try one of the sea food restaurants overlooking the Gulf of Siam. After dark, the town has plenty to do with its many pubs, beer bars, clubs and entertainment shows.
A few of the local attractions are:
- Hua Hin has some of the best golf courses in the country like the Black Mountain Golf Club, the Majestic Creek Country Club and the Royal Hua Hin Golf Course
- The all wooden Maruekhathaiyawan Palace found on the beach just North of Hua Hin and numerous Buddhist temples like the Wat Huay Mongkol temple
- The Black Mountain water park, a place that kids will enjoy
- The Hua Hin vineyard & winery, located in the hilly area West of Hua Hin, where you can try locally produced wine
The following is included in the rental rate:
- Change of bathroom towels every other day
- Change of bedding linen two times a week
- Villa cleaning two times a week
- Pool cleaning and gardening
- Satellite TV
- Water usage
- Electricity usage up to 100 kWh per day, additional usage is set at 5,5 Thai Baht per kWh. Usually, electricity usage is below 50 kWh per day.
Extra maid service and laundry service can be ordered on demand.
1 other review
1 - 1 of 1
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Hua Hin, ThailandThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a pool, a barbecue, a children pool area, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 6 August 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 25 September - 15 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 December 2018 - 8 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 January - 15 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 December 2019 - 8 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 January - 15 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 December 2020 - 8 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 January - 31 August 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 cot
3 bathrooms including 1 en suite
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Childrens pool area
Children's pool, Gym
Private Owner From Bangkok, Thailand Member since Mar 2013
Past bookings: 8 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 23 minutes
Last logged in: a month ago
Number of properties: 1