Peerapat Villa, Koh Samui Sea View Pool Villa 1.1km To Beach
Beach villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Bangrak, Koh Samui
From £1,380 per week
Villa to rent in Bangrak, Koh Samui
Peerapat villa is a 4 bedroom luxury Koh Samui pool villa boasting beautiful views, loads of space, fantastic facilities and complete privacy in a great location just 1km to Bangrak Beach and town.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Peerapat Villa, Koh Samui
A superb 4 bedroom luxury holiday villa arranged on 2 floors with stunning sea, island and hillside views. The villa's design is an idyllic fusion of contemporary modern design and classic Thai style. Nestled in the Bangrak hillss, Peerapat Villa is located only minutes’ drive from the tourist hotspots of Bophut, Bangrak, Choeng Mon and Chaweng. Accessed via a concrete road, which is located only 100 meters from Bangrak Beach road, the villa is built on 1600 square meters of land - complete serenity and privacy is guaranteed.
The solid teak, double doored entrance sets the scene for a uniquely designed interior with the central focus of a grand open-plan dining and luxury kitchen concept with ocean views. An infinity edge pool, with Jacuzzi spa, leads out from this main area to provide a view across the north of the island incorporating the island of Koh Phangan, Bangrak bay and Big Buddha. Stay pool-side to relax on sun loungers or enjoy a refreshing drink in the covered sala area.
Ascending the beautiful, teak staircase with modern glass and stainless steel balustrade brings you into a living room with commanding views of the sea, neighboring Koh Phangan, coconut groves and hills. Eleven meters of folding sliding doors can be opened allowing the cooling sea breeze to gently flow through this beautiful interior living space. Walking through the folding sliding doors brings you onto an extremely spacious, covered balcony with surely one of the best sea views in Bangrak.
The luxury kitchen is superbly equipped with a water purification system, large double door fridge/freezer with automatic ice-maker, high specification oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, coffee making machine, toaster, kettle, rice-cooker and a complete selection of ovenware, dining ware, cutlery, glassware and kitchen tools.
Peerapat villa is perfectly equipped to accommodate 8 people, combining complete privacy with unique social areas. A perfect choice for one large family or two visiting families with children.
For peace of mind, Peerapat Villa has 4 external CCTV cameras which cover main entrance points to the property.
Four spacious bedrooms, all of which have sea views, each have their own unique design and furnishings. Master bedroom 1 is beautifully furnished with built in teak bed and a walk-in wardrobe. A sliding glass door leads from this bedroom to the upstairs terrace social area. The walk-in wardrobe reveals the entrance to an extremely spacious en-suite master bathroom complete with an oversized bathtub, contemporary design shower and twin glass washbasins.
Master bedroom 2, also with beautiful built-in bed and wardrobe, leads to the pool-side area and to an en-suite bathroom (a double doored bathroom, also accessible from outside).
Bedroom 3 offers teak bed and built-in teak furnishings opening directly onto the pool area. The room was completely refurbished throughout in early 2017
Finally bedroom 4 has twin single beds (can be pushed together to form double bed on request) and matching built-in furnishings in teak opening onto the upstairs terrace. Bedroom 4 was completely refurbished in 2016. Bedrooms 3 and 4 both have adjacent shared bathrooms.
• Stunning sea and island views with easy access and no steep, mountainous roads to navigate
• Convenient location just 1.1km to Bangrak beach and town and within easy reach of surrounding tourist areas yet completely private with very spacious walled gardens.
• Solid Thai Golden Teak wood doors and windows throughout
• 2 spacious master suites and 2 additional guest bedrooms all fitted with air-conditioning and ceiling fans and all featuring sea views. Both master suites are fitted with security safes and all bedrooms open onto the pool terrace or upstairs terrace.
• Fully-equipped modern kitchen featuring electric oven, microwave, gas hobs, extractor, dishwasher, double-doored fridge-freezer with ice-maker, fitted drinking water filter, blender, toaster, coffee machine, rice cooker and all the utensils, plates, glasses and cutlery you could possible need
• Luxurious interior dining table catering for 8 guests
• Extremely spacious upstairs living area which opens through 8 folding-sliding doors onto a large outdoor terrace offering the ultimate viewpoint
• 3 bathrooms all featuring rain showers with 2 offering bathtubs
• 40 sqm infinity-edged private pool with Jacuzzi and slate waterfall feature
• Shady pool-side sala and spacious pool area offering 6 sun loungers and comfortable soft seating. Green lawn to the front of the villa for serious sun-worshippers
• Family sized stainless steel 3-burner gas BBQ (Original BBQ King) at pool-side
• Tropical fish pond feature with ambient evening lighting in front of the villa's double-doored entrance
• 1x 42" plasma TV and 1x 49" Smart TV each with dedicated satellite system.
• Outdoor Bluetooth enabled audio system in pool-side pavilion
• High speed 30Mb fiber-optic WiFi internet with signal in all area of villa
• Villa mobile phone (with Thai SIM card) is available to guests
• Private covered car-port
• Complementary welcome pack consisting of tropical fruit basket, bottled water, a limited supply of tea, coffee and sugar, a limited supply of shampoo and soap in bathrooms
• Cooked breakfast services and Chef service available at extra cost
• Exterior CCTV cameras and security lighting system for added guest security
• Local Area Guide folder presented to guests on check-in showing nearby amenities, tourist conveniences and recommended nearby restaurants.
• Perfect accommodation for an extended family, two couples with kids and for sets of couples looking for a 4-bedroom Koh Samui sea view villa rental that doesn't break the bank.
Surrounding Area and Distances (driving times)
350m to local convenience store
700m to nearest laundry shop
900m to nearest local Thai restaurant (can deliver)
1.1km to nearest 7-11 (24 hour) convenience store
1.1km to nearest bank with ATM and currency exchange service
2 minutes (1.1km) from nearest beach in Bangrak. There are several lovely beachfront hangouts including Bangrak Beach Club, Secret Garden and Samui Pier resorts
2 minutes (1.1km) from town of Bangrak with a beach and many bars, restaurants and convenience stores
5 minutes (3.6km) to Big Buddha / Fisherman’s village in Bophut
2 minutes to Samui tennis club
10 minutes to Choeng Mon beach
10 minutes to airport
12 minutes (5.8km) to Chaweng beach
20 minutes to Santiburi golf course
Daily Rates Include
-Full clean 2 times every week and daily sweeping/tidying of villa (except Sundays)
-Towels and bed linen changed 2 times each week. Duvet covers changed every 7 days.
-1x return airport transfer by luxury minibus (additional airport transfers charged at 350 thb per minibus)
-Cot and highchair available on request
-Welcome pack of water, fruit, tea & coffee
-Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, shower wash)
Daily Rates Exclude
-Security/damage deposit of 10,000 Thai baht (cash only) is collected at check-in and refunded on check-out. Guests may pay in any equivalent currency
-Electricity read by meter and paid upon check-out at 6THB per kW unit. Typical electricity costs are 300-550 Thai Baht per day depending on air-con usage.
-Check-out time is before 12 noon and check-in time after 3pm. We can be flexible on this unless there are guests checking in/out on the same day as your departure/arrival. To secure an early check-in or late check-out in advance we require a fee of half of 1 night's rental.
-Published rates are for a maximum of 8 guests or 6 guests at reduced occupancy 3 bedroom rate. Exceptions may be made for infants, please inquire for more information. We can accept a 9th guest for additional charge of 1,000 THB per night (we provide additional bed and towels)
-The use of the villa is for registered guests only and the occupancy of the property should never exceed 8-9* guests
-No parties or events
-Smoking in outdoor areas only
-We do not accept groups of young travellers celebrating high school graduation
– Chef services available at additional cost (subject to availability)
– Food delivery service from local restaurant offering Thai food at cheap prices
– Smartphone provided for guest use loaded with fast food and taxi hailing apps
– Essential Information folder and Local Area Guide folder for guest use
– Minibus or private car taxi service available on request at additional cost
– Minibus or private car with driver available for half-day or full-day on request at additional cost
– Car or scooter rental available at extra cost
1 other review
1 - 1 of 1
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Bangrak, Koh SamuiThis villa is in the town but in a quiet area near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 26 January - 19 February 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 February - 11 April 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 12 April 2021 - 26 January 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 king size bed
- 1 king size bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
3 bathrooms including 1 en suite
Private pool, Size 11m x 3.6m, Depth 1m to 1.8m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, WiFi / WiFi, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning bedrooms only, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Infants, Smoking
Private Owner From Koh Samui, Thailand Member since Apr 2014
Past bookings: 1 booking
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 15 hours
Last seen: 2 months ago
Number of properties: 1