Viñuela villas and cottages
Check out our villas and cottages in Viñuela, Spain
Villas, cottages and holiday homes for rent in Vinuela
Sitting 150m above seal level, on the Route of Olive Oil and Mountains in Andalucia, picturesque Vinuela, meaning 'little vineyard', is a district nicknamed the 'oasis of Axarquia', popular for its large natural lake and unspoiled countryside landscape. 45km from Malaga and 19km from Torre del Mar, discover a region bursting with olive groves, mountain ranges and wildflowers, providing the perfect backdrop for a walking holiday in the Costa del Sol. Lake Vineuala is dotted with picnic and BBQ areas and the landscape opens doors to all kinds of outdoor activities from paddleboarding, canoeing, sailing and horseriding.
Enjoy a traditional and peaceful Andalucian way of life away from the main crowds of the Costa del Sol. The area is a big producer of olive oil and raisins and you can expect the local restaurants to be serving authentic dishes cooked and prepared traditionally. In the evenings sit back and take in glorious sunsets from your Clickstay cottage or villa with a private pool and views of Tejeda, Almijara and Almara Natural Park. For a change of scene, Malaga is accessible via the A7 motorway, around an hour's drive away.
- A direct flight from the UK to Malaga Airport takes approx. 3 hours, with a 50 minute flight from the airport to Vineula.
- August is the hottest month with an average high of 30°C.
- The beaches of Caleta de Velez, Torre del Mar and Nerja are a 20-40 minute drive from Vinuela.
- Sierra de Tejeda, Almijara and Alhama Natural Park is a paradise for walkers, surrounding Arqauaxia region.
- Anoreta and Baviera are two excellent golf courses in Axarquia region.
- Car hire is the best way to get around.