Apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and shared pool in Villotel, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
From £267 per week
basement flat 2 sleaping alcoves , terrace, airco, satellite TV, telephone, next to swimming pool, bar, restaurant, supermarket, tennis, volley- & basketball, tab
Moraira, the ‘Saint-Tropez’ of the Spanish Costa Blanca, is situated 30km north of Benidorm, with lots of theme parks and bustling night life. It is an old fishing village with high-rise buildings prohibited. It is approximately one-hour drive of Valencia or Alicante airport. The mid day temperature is always mild (superior to 15°C). There are 4 large sandy beaches on Moraira’s territory and one nudist beach in neighbouring Benitachel,. There is a modern marina where water sport facilities as sailing, water ski, diving and fishing are available. One can also hire boats, drive go-carts, ride horses, climb mountains, play golf, tennis, squash, basketball and midget golf. There are 5 golf courses in the immediate vicinity.
Villotel is a villa parc with houses in the glowing hills alongside the road to Benitachell. Its community facilities include a supermarket, restaurant, bar, double swimming pool plus children’s section, a tennis-, basket- & volleyball court, a mini golf, a children’s playground, ping-pong and billiard table. This infrastructure allows avoiding the beach at rush hours. Far enough from the bustling village centre to be a heaven of tranquillity, especially at night, it’s on walking distance from the village centre (3 km) and close by to supermarkets, pubs, dancing’s and restaurants.
The 80m² wheel chair friendly ground floor flat offers a standard accommodation for 4 people (2 alcoves) + 2 persons in sleeping couch in the living room. It has an electric airco/heating group as well as a gas-heating module. The kitchen is fully equipped, the bathroom has a shower, and the satellite colour TV allows you to watch programs in your language. An Internet and telephone connection is available. From the terrace you can watch and communicate with your children in the underlying swimming pool. It is ideal for the summer holidaying for a family with children and winter residence for senior citizens.
1 verified review
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 1 August 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 28 August 2016 - 29 April 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 April - 30 June 2017: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 1 September 2017: changeover day is Saturday and bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 2 September 2017 - 29 June 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 June - 31 August 2018: changeover day is Saturday and bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 1 September - 2 November 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 November 2018 - 3 May 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 May - 30 June 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 June - 30 September and receive 10% off if the booking is made 3 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 June - 30 September and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 7 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 May and receive £93.80 off if the booking is for 10 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 1 October - 31 December and receive £93.80 off if the booking is for 10 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
bedlinen + bathtowel + kitchentowel
£12.79 per person per booking, paid with booking
cleaning at entrance
£55.43 per booking, paid with booking
£42.64 per booking, paid with booking
£21.32 per week, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in living
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
Internet / WI-FI, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Tennis court
Snooker / pool table, Table tennis
Infants, Smoking, Restricted mobility , Pets
Private Owner From Placencia, Belize Member since Jul 2006
Past bookings: 5 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 1 hour
Last logged in: 14 days ago
Number of properties: 3