Penthouse Apartment Near To Golf And Estepona Port.
Penthouse apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, shared pool and golf nearby in Valle Romano Golf & Resort, Spain
From £231 per week
Penthouse apartment to rent in Valle Romano Golf & Resort, Spain
This two bed penthouse has amazing seaviews with Africa and Gibraltar in the distance. The complex has a lovely pool, there is a golf course on site and Estepona is a short drive.
Share this holiday home
Penthouse apartment overview - owner's description
This brand new apartment is in the popular golf resort of Valle Romano, just outside Estepona. The apartment overlooks the pool and the south west facing terrace is ideal for enjoying the afternoon sun. The terrace is furnished for alfresco dining and the rooftop terrace has sunbeds for private sunbathing. The kitchen is well equipped with fridge freezer, oven, hob, washing machine, kettle and toaster. The bright living room area has comfortable seating and a dining table with seating for six. For your entertainment there is free wi-fi, a flat screen tv and iptv which means you can enjoy an extensive range of tv channels. There are two bedrooms; the master bedroom has an en suite and has a king size bed and fully fitted wardrobes. The en suite has a full size bathtub, shower and twin washbasins. The twin room has two single beds and there is a second bathroom with a walk in shower. The apartment is fully air-conditioned and has central heating for your comfort. There is a dedicated underground parking bay.
The resort of Valle Romano has an 18 hole golf course and is a few minutes drive from the beach and the pretty town of Estepona with its popular port. The resorts of Marbella and Puerto Banus are also easily accessed from the apartment.
This penthouse apartment does not have any reviews but the agent has 82 reviews for their other properties.
This penthouse apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this penthouse apartment in Valle Romano Golf & Resort, SpainThis penthouse apartment has a shared pool, a balcony and a sea view. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 3 August 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 January - 30 April 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 May - 23 July 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 24 July - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 14 December 2019 - 28 February 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 March - 30 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 May - 23 July 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 24 July - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 14 December 2020 - 30 April 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 May - 23 July 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 24 July - 31 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
£75.24 per booking, paid locally
refundable security deposit
£177.03 per booking, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite
TV Languages in English
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Central heating, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Sea view
Agency From La Cala De Mijas, Spain Member since Jun 2009
Past bookings: 899 bookings
Response rate: 76%
Response time: within 13 hours
Last seen: 7 hours ago