Villa Maxine No. 172
Beach villa with 4 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Urbanización el Rosario, Spain
From £940 per week
Villa to rent in Urbanización el Rosario, Spain
The Villa has 4 bedrooms & sleeps upto 10 people. It has it's own private swimming pool & enclosed, secluded gardens. Large patio and terrace areas. Fully air conditioned through out & a Games room.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Maxine is a beautifully maintained and recently renovated, air conditioned, 4 bedroomed villa with its own private swimming pool complete with patio and secluded garden area. This idyllic property is located in the delightful El Rosario area and is just a 2km drive away from a soft sandy beach and its charming beach bars and restaurants. For those of a sporty nature the villa is also only 0.5km from the prestigious Royal Tennis club with its choice of hard and clay courts and 1km from 2 of the coasts most beautifully landscaped Golf courses, the Marbella Club & Santa Maria Golf. It is also situated within easy reach of the ever trendy areas of Marbella (5 miles) and Puerto Banus just beyond. And with Malaga airport only 30 minutes away by car, Villa Maxine provides the perfect location to see and do as little or as much in the Costa del Sol as you choose. Within a short walk of the secluded villa are bars, restaurants and a supermarket, so a car, whilst recommended, is not essential.
The property itself is arranged over 3 floors and consists of 2 Lounges inside & outside dinning areas, a huge games room with its own pool table and dart board, 2 kitchens, 4 good sized bedrooms (2 with private terrace) plus 4 bath or shower rooms. (2 en suite) and a separate cloakroom. The main lounge has a 50 foot terrace and views over the pool to Gibraltar in the distance. The 2nd lounge/chill out room on the middle floor and the huge games room, mean that Villa Maxine can comfortabley house upto 10 people. One of the kitchens is situated on the same floor as the main lounge, dinning area whilst the second is perfectly located on the ground floor, should you wish to have a BBQ, on the pool side patio just outside.
This villa has 3 verified reviews.
3 out of 3 people recommend staying here
Excellent size property for 10 to 12 people with excellent facilities (pool cues need a little attention). Only down side is the trees are very overgrown and therefore block out most of the days sun. Which is a bit of a shame as the option to stay by the pool all day is limited, it may be a good thing in the middle of the summer but not in October. We would definitely look to use the villa again.
Villa Maxine was perfect for our mixed group of 10 friends. All the facilities in the villa were exactly as advertised and the pool and garden area were better than in the pictures. The supermarket was a short walk down the hill and the shop assistant even phoned us a taxi to get us back up the hill with our shopping.
Marbella is about 10 minutes in a taxi and a fleet of them arrived within minutes of us phoning them.
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay..thank you Chris.
2 other reviews
1 - 2 of 2
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Urbanización el Rosario, SpainThis villa is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a garage and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 6 August 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 17 September - 21 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 September 2019 - 8 April 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 9 April - 22 June 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 23 June - 21 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 September 2020 - 8 April 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 9 April - 22 June 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 23 June - 21 September 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 September 2021 - 8 April 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 9 April - 22 June 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 23 June - 31 August 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 May and receive 10% off if the booking is made 3 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 26 October - 20 December and receive 10% off if the booking is made 3 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 28 June and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 3 weeks of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 6 October - 21 December and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 3 weeks of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 November - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 3 weeks of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 28 June and receive 15% off if the booking is for 22 days or more.
- Arrive between 28 September - 31 December and receive 15% off if the booking is for 22 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£17.72 per week, paid with booking
£8.86 per week, paid with booking
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Ground floor
6 bathrooms including 2 en suites, 1 Separate WC
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Local
Living area seats 10, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning, Clothes drier, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Garage, Private garden, Sea view
Snooker / pool table
Private Owner From Benahavis, Spain Member since Aug 2013
Past bookings: 6 bookings
Response rate: 75%
Response time: within 12 hours
Last seen: a month ago
Number of properties: 2