Villa with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Urbanització Residencial Begur, Spain
From £496 per week
Villa to rent in Urbanització Residencial Begur, Spain
This 3 bedroom villa is located in Urbanització Residencial Begur and sleeps 5 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
4-room house 101 m2 on 2 levels. Simple and rustic furnishings:
- Living/dining room 23 m2, on 2 levels with open-hearth fireplace, TV, DVD, electric heater and boiler (50 litres)
- Exit to the terrace
- 1 room 7 m2 with 1 bed (90 cm)
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, electric coffee machine)
- Upper floor - 1 room 12 m2 with 1 double bed (2 x 80 cm), electric heater
- 1 room 9 m2 with 2 beds (90 cm), electric heater
- Terrace 12 m2 partly roofed
- Terrace furniture, barbecue (portable)
- Washing machine, iron
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking (fenced)
- Rustic, simple house "Villa Ana", 2 storeys
- Outside the resort, 1.5 km from the centre of Begur, in a quiet position, 4.4 km from the sea, 4.4 km from the beach
- Natural garden 400 m2 (fenced)
- Stepped path (6 steps) to the house
- Parking on the premises
- Supermarket 1.3 km, restaurant 1 km, bar 1.3 km, railway station "Flaca" 30 km, sandy beach 4.4 km, shingle beach 7.4 km
- Golf course (36 hole) 17 km, tennis 700 m, riding stable 1.6 km
- Car recommended
- Maximum 1 pet/ dog allowed
- TV only ES
- Additional services to be paid for on site: Pets 30 Euros/stay
The agent describes this villa as an ideal holiday rental for a cheap holiday. It is also suitable for families. It is also good value for money. This villa is located in Urbanització Residencial Begur. The nearest airport is 62km away. It is set in a very convenient location, 4.4km away from a beach and only 1.5km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is adequately equipped: it has an oven and a washing machine. It also has a BBQ, a garden and a tennis court.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
The villa is suitable for elderly guests.
This villa has 4 verified reviews.
3 out of 4 people recommend staying here
The house in Begur lies in a quite and green environment. Perfect location to do some hiking and see the old small town Begur and others such as Pals. Nice rooms. The kitchen is equipped with pots and pans and cutlery which has seen better times, but all was working. Firing the fireplace is a MUST if you stay in winter time. However, we had a very fine stay in the house.
Quiet but close to the beaches
The house in exterior view is nice. However, the facilities do not match the expectations of holidaymakers (dishes just clean and good to bring up to date). On the other hand, we appreciated the sheets and towels wrapped and placed on the beds of the rooms. Location of the rental very well.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Urbanització Residencial Begur, SpainThis villa is in a quiet area. It has a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 22 December 2018 - 14 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 June - 6 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 September - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 15 December - 28 December 2018 and receive 33% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
€1.00 (approx. £0.90) per person per day, paid locally
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€200.00 (approx. £179.69) per booking, paid locally
€30.00 (approx. £26.95) per item, paid locally
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 5
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The tennis court is available
Show all 6 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Pets are allowed
- Located in quite neighbourhood
- The furniture of the property is homey and natural
Show all 5 facts Show less
- Suitable for elderly people
- Ideal for cheap vacation
- Suitable for family holiday
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000