Villa with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Urbanització Cala Advocat-Bonavista, Spain
From £2,281 per week
Villa to rent in Urbanització Cala Advocat-Bonavista, Spain
Villa Giusi is a stunning, contemporary villa, built in a modern, fresh style, maximising windows and views to provide a unique, special experience of this Spanish coastline. The fabulous location.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Giusi is a stunning, contemporary villa, built in a modern, fresh style, maximising windows and views to provide a unique, special experience of this Spanish coastline. The fabulous location, offers wonderful sea views and is only a short walk away from local restaurants and tapas bars on the coast, offering you the little luxuries that make a holiday truly special; a perfect summer treat!
The fashionable, modern interiors are designed to flood the spacious rooms with light and views out towards the terrace and ocean beyond.
As you approach the villa, a private drive, brings you to the garage and entrance. From the moment you enter, the clever design draws you towards the back of the property, where large, floor to ceiling glass provides views out to the private swimming pool.
Here you find the spacious, living and dining area; playful uses of the ceiling heights, divide up the large open-plan space, a single-story height in the sofa and TV area, makes the room slightly cosier, so you can curl up on a sofa, enjoy a glass of local wine whilst catching up on some TV.
As you step towards the dining space, the ceiling becomes double height, with immense windows, making you feel as though you are already outside. An open-plan, stylish kitchen offers everything you need should you decided to cook for yourself, with the hardest decision being whether to eat inside or out! On this floor, there is an en-suite double bedroom and a separate WC.
The first floor, accessed via a sculptural staircase, offers three further double bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite and access to a fantastic terrace, with encapsulating views towards the sea, a truly romantic moment in this modern home.
Externally, Villa Giusi is just as fabulous, with a large private pool and terrace and plenty of outdoor furniture. This property is perfect for those who want to relax in style, with a glamorous atmosphere that you'll find it easy to settle into!
- Living/Dining room: Satellite TV, air conditioning, forced-air heating, exit to terrace
- Open-plan Kitchen: oven, dishwasher, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave
- Bedroom 1: French bed, en-suite (shower, bidet, WC), air conditioning, forced-air heating
- Separate WC
- Bedroom 2: 1 French bed, en-suite (whirlpool, shower, bidet, WC), air conditioning, forced-air heating
- Bedroom 3: 1 French bed, air conditioning, forced-air heating
- Bedroom 4: 1 French bed, air conditioning, forced-air heating
- Private swimming pool: 5m x 10m
- Terrace furniture
- Washing machine
- Floor heating
- Heating: heating available only from 01.11. to 30.04
Located in a cosy resort, in the eastern part of the region, nearby to Calpe and Benissa. The resort is easy and stress-free, with supermarkets, shops, butchery, bakery, boutiques, restaurants and bars all at your disposal. The coastline between Calp and Moraira where the villa is situated is truly beautiful, with three of the most beautiful beaches in the Costa Blanca. Shaped by its cliffs, swimming bays and a sandy beach, it is a remarkable backdrop for your holiday. Calpe offers a wonderful mixture of old Valencian culture and charm with the added addition of tourist facilities, restaurants, shops and bars, as it is nowadays a popular tourist destination. Calpe is a great base to explore the local area and the many local beaches, known to be some of the most beautiful beaches on the coastline.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 9 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Prices and availability
Updated 13 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 15 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 July - 23 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 January 2020 - 13 December 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
TV, Satellite / cable