Villa with 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and swimming pool in Urbanitzacio Aiguafreda, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £4,278 per week
Villa to rent in Urbanitzacio Aiguafreda, Spain
Villa overview - owner's description
Hidden amongst the lush green coastal landscape and about a 5 minutes drive north of Sa Tuna and south of D'Aiguafreda, is the stunning Villa Victoria.
Hidden amongst the lush green coastal landscape and about a 5 minutes drive north of Sa Tuna and south of D'Aiguafreda, is the stunning Villa Victoria. It comprises of two separate houses built adjacent to each-other and can accommodate 10-12* people, so ideal for families or a group of friends.
The interior furnishings are neutral, yet welcoming. The property is expertly furnished with all the modern appliances necessary for a stress free holiday.
The exterior is the real show-stopper with not one, but two, outside terrace areas. One of which is built on the cliffs edge, commanding outstanding views. A perfect place to enjoy an aperitif or an evening meal. The private pool with its comfy sun-loungers are the best place to while-away some time with a good book and a cocktail or two. Alternatively, for the sea-lovers, there is direct access from the villa to the rocky shore and the jetty, from which you can plunge into the crystal-clear blue sea.
No visit to this astonishingly beautiful region would be complete without exploring the many fascinating hillside villages, the many truly spectacular white sandy beaches, nor the multitude of watersports and hiking trails, for which this area has become rightly renowned.
- Bedroom 1 - Master Bedroom, private bathroom with shower, dressing room and lounge. Sea view, direct access to terrace and garden area.
- Bedroom 2 - Double room and private bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 + 4 – 2 x Single rooms, shared shower-room and sea views
- Air-conditioning, Heating and Hot Water Tank
- 3 Living Zones with views
- TV Area - TV, TDT, Wifi
- Reading Area/Snug
- Living-room with sofa.
- Kitchen – Tea & Coffee maker, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Toaster
- Laundry Room - Washing Machine, Tumble-drier and Iron
Extra Information: Located just behind the kitchen and laundry area is a basic bedroom with twin beds and a bathroom, ideal sleeping quarter for your personal staff.
This summer house with pavilion consists of a large dining room connected to a fantastic terrace, with stunning views to the sea, ideal for lazy summer days.
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed room, private bathroom with shower, sea views and garden access
- Bedroom 2 - Twin beds with shower room, sea views and garden access.
- Kitchen – A basic kitchenette, with access to the fully comprehensive kitchen in the main house.
- Dining Room leading to the al-fresco terrace. *extra shower room.
- TV lounge & Wifi
- Separate pavilion
- No Air-conditioning
- The garden area has a large terrace overlooking the sea
- 2 x Chill-Out areas and a large pool area
- BBQ, Portable barbecue at the Summer House
- Garden furniture, Outdoor Terrace
- Pool (14m x 7m), not heated
- Furniture, Awning, Deckchair, Parking for 5 cars, including garage.
Sa Tuna, a quaint white-washed fishing village, just a short drive north-east of Begur. The winding road down to the gravel beach, surrounded by whitewashed houses, and dotted with fishing boats bobbing in the shallow crisp clear waters, is a picture postcard setting.
A local restaurant, bar and a bakery give this coastal village a very sleepy feel. The coastal path invites you to explore by foot the rocky coastline north towards D'Aiguafreda. However, it is the secluded beach of S'Eixugador, only accessible by boat that is the hidden gem. The shallow turquoise water is a welcome reprieve after the exhilarating walk south from Sa Tuna.
For the more adventurous, visit the narrow-cobbled streets of Begur. The choice of restaurants, eateries and bars along with the eclectic array of shops, are a charming distraction.
Children should be supervised at all times by the pool.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Urbanitzacio Aiguafreda, SpainThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 October 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 29 September 2017 - 28 September 2023: changeover day is Friday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£899.44 per booking, paid locally
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi
Air conditioning, Central heating, Car hire optional