Villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and swimming pool in Tossal-Los Bancales, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,850 per week
Villa to rent in Tossal-Los Bancales, Spain
Villa overview - owner's description
With stunning, modern and chic interiors, your own private swimming pool and just one kilometre to a beach and restaurant.
With stunning, modern and chic interiors, your own private swimming pool and just one kilometre to a beach and restaurant, Villa Manolo is the ideal upmarket holiday home for those wishing to combine total relaxation with the delights of Spain's Costa Blanca nearby.
The airy open-plan living-kitchen-diner is decorated and furnished in a contemporary, minimalist style and is equipped to a very high standard, giving guests everything they need to make their stay as comfortable as possible. Large doors open from the kitchen area to an outside terrace where you enjoy lunch by the swimming pool or dine under the stars whilst the living area leads to the inviting pool and sun-loungers. There are two further bedrooms on the ground floor, both with doors out to the poolside terrace, each decorated with white-washed walls and linen plus splashes of the bright colours of Spain.
Upstairs there is a master bedroom with a magnificent spacious terrace overlooking the tree lined neighbourhood and out towards the sea. The twin bedroom next door has a covered balcony with pretty sea-views. Both have contemporary ensuite facilities finished to the highest of standards.
The location, near the lovely little bay of Cala Fustera with its bar, restaurants and supermarket, is a great spot for exploring the nearby area. Just inland is the medieval town of Benissa, one of the oldest towns of the Costa Blanca. Alternatively, head a little south to the well known town of Calpe with its spectacular 600m high granite rock on the coastline, Penon de I Fach. It has long sandy beaches, especially popular with families in the summer, fantastic restaurants and a long promenade where you can join the locals on their daily paseo. A walk around the old town with its narrow streets and pavement cafes is a must for any visitor to the area.
There is plenty to do in this area for the more active holiday makers. Watersport lovers will enjoy the snorkelling and kayaking at Cala Fustera during the summer months and further activities just a little further by car. Within ten minutes there is a great golf course and the area has some wonderful walking trails along cliffs, woodland terrain and through rural villages.
Interior of villa
- Open-plan kitchen with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle, toaster and juicer
Open-plan living-dining room with air-conditioning, TV with satellite antenna and cable television. Wifi available
- Doors leading from kitchen-dining-living room to outdoor dining terrace and swimming pool
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Electric heating (payable in winter months) and air-conditioning (4 air conditioned units)
- Air-conditioned bedroom with double bed and doors leading to swimming pool terrace
- Air-conditioned bedroom with 2 single beds and doors leading to swimming pool terrace
- Air-conditioned bedroom with double bed and bathroom en-suite, doors leading to large terrace
- Air-conditioned bedroom with 2 single beds, television and bathroom en-suite, doors leading to covered terrace/balcony
3 bathrooms in total - One en-suite bathroom has single washbasin, shower and toilet, the other ensuite has double washbasin, bath with shower and toilet. Additional bathroom with single washbasin and walk-in shower. 1 guest toilet
Exterior of villa
- Swimming pool (10mx4m, 1.8m depth). Outdoor shower, sunbeds and garden furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Garden featuring small lawned area and trees dotted around
Private garage space and five additional enclosed parking spaces
- Access to agency/reception service and 24/7 assistance if needed
Set in the Benissa coastal area which stretches from Moraira in the north to Calpe in the south, Villa Manolo is in a wonderful location for combining the coastline's beautiful beaches with exploring the regions traditional Spanish towns.
Just one kilometre is the lovely little bay of Cala Fustera with its bar, restaurants and supermarket plus kayaking and snorkelling in the summer months. Its beach is approximately 110m long and has earned a blue flag, confirming the quality of its water and services offered. It can get busy in the summer months as its clear waters and facilities are well loved by all.
Keen explorers will love discovering the Benissa coastline with pretty coves, hidden by pine trees and some only reached from the road by foot, ideal for scuba diving or just enjoying the calm, clear waters of this part of the Costa Blanca.
Head four kilometres south to the well known town of Calpe with its spectacular 600m high granite rock on the coastline, Penon de I Fach. It has long sandy beaches, especially popular with families in the summer, fantastic restaurants and a long promenade where you can join the locals on their daily paseo. A walk around the old town with its narrow streets and pavement cafes is a must for any visitor to the area.
Alternatively, Moraira, at the north-eastern end of this coastline, is a coastal resort popular with Spanish families. It has grown from a fishing village to a pleasant and charming holiday resort that has managed to retain much of its Spanish character. It has an impressive marina, great restaurants and the market on Fridays is the perfect place to pick up some local produce to take back to your villa. The surrounding region is mountainous with beautiful scenery and many traditional villages to explore.
The more active holiday maker has a great choice of activity within the area with golf courses, horse riding and a wide range of watersports and other land based activities nearby. The region also has some wonderful walking trails along cliffs, woodland terrain and through rural villages.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 1 review for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Tossal-Los Bancales, SpainThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 August - 8 September 2017: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 9 September 2017 - 29 June 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 June - 7 September 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 September 2018 - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 June - 6 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 September - 25 December 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£910.83 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Internet / WiFi
Air conditioning, Central heating, Car hire optional