Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Toscal, Spain
From £2,003 per week
Villa to rent in Toscal, Spain
With incredible panoramic views from its poolside terrace, Villa Dacil is a stunning 4-bedroom holiday home in sight of the glorious Mediterranean.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
With incredible panoramic views from its poolside terrace, Villa Dacil is a stunning 4-bedroom holiday home in sight of the glorious Mediterranean. The villa is located in the Trencall district of the town of Javea, 4km from the ocean, and sits in its own gardens complete with pool.
A covered terrace with outdoor dining area is one of the highlights of this house, perfect for enjoying some rich Mediterranean cuisine and this region's reliably pleasant climate. There is plenty more space to lounge around poolside, where the views stretch out across the sea, including a curtained seating area with coffee table and comfy chairs – a fine spot to end the evening.
Inside, you will find a large living and dining area with fireplace, satellite TV and music system. Most rooms have direct access out on to the terrace or to the garden, including the well-equipped kitchen and one of the double bedrooms. On the same level, you have a shower room and a further twin bedroom.
Two more bedrooms are located upstairs, both with en suite facilities, including one with a luxurious whirlpool bath. A spacious terrace with barbecue and deckchairs provides yet another reason to get outside and enjoy the sun. This house's elevated position makes the views of the local area all the more spectacular.
Pretty Javea is a delightful town to explore. Its marina and promenade provide ample opportunity to immerse yourself in the easy Mediterranean lifestyle, and many restaurants and bars serve excellent food. Stop off at a pavement cafe and enjoy a glass of the local wine, or perhaps the sweet pastries and desserts the area is rightly famed for.
With golden beaches and rocky coves, Javea is particularly picturesque and hasn't been spoilt by high-rise developments. In fact, its architecture is one of its most appealing features, with Gothic churches and pretty narrow streets that are well worth a look.
- Large living-dining room with open fire-place, satellite TV, music system and doors opening out to terrace
- Kitchen, well-equipped with oven, dishwasher, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, coffee machine. Doors out to terrace
- One double bedroom with doors leading to garden
- One twin room with ceiling fan
- Shower room with WC
Upper floor (on an open gallery level)
- One double bedroom, satellite TV, air-conditioning, open-plan shower room and WC
- One larger double bedroom, air-conditioning, open-plan bathroom with whirlpool bath, shower and WC
- Swimming pool (4m x 8m)
- Various covered and open terraces with outdoor dining table and chairs, comfortable garden furniture, sun-loungers and BBQ
- Walled Gardens
- Parking for two cars
- Due to elevated position of the villa, there are 26 steps up to the villa
- Air-conditioning in upper floor bedrooms, ceiling fan in downstairs twin room
- Central heating
- Washing machine
- Please also note additional charges apply locally for linen and towel hire plus end of stay cleaning, please see Terms and Conditions for details
On the scenic Mediterranean coast, the small town of Javea is a friendly place which delight visitors to the Costa Blanca with its pretty marina and beautiful beaches. The sea is of great importance in Javea, and many of its excellent restaurants make the most of their location by serving expertly prepared fish dishes featuring the best of the day's catch.
As well as international cuisine, you can also try the local wine, such as Jalon – a fine accompaniment to some hearty Mediterranean desserts. The town has many attractive buildings including churches and monasteries – look out also for the ancient windmills which dot the landscape just outside the town. Javea has an excellent array of shops to explore, and great sports facilities too. As well as many water-sports you can enjoy a round of golf at the town's club, or several other locations nearby.
In the shadow of the towering Montgo mountain, Javea is easily reached for those flying into either Valencia or Alicante, with both airports a little over 100km from the town.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 9 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Prices and availability
Updated 15 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January 2019 - 15 December 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
TV, Satellite / cable