Torrox Costa villas and apartments
Check out our villas and apartments in Torrox Costa, Spain
About Torrox Costa
Villas, apartments and holiday properties for rent in Torrox Costa
The village of Torrox's popular coastal strip and year-round sunshine is the reason why so many visit the resort year after year. Situated in the Costa Del Sol, nestled between Torre del Mar and Nerja, it is a family-friendly resort known for its low-key beaches, iconic lighthouse, coastal walks and Roman remains. As a less built up tourist location, Axarquia region and Torrox Costa is perfect for those looking to get away from the main crowds. Paseo Maritimo promenade is the heart of the resort, home to seafront restaurants and bars, shops and market stalls. The seafront also boasts coastal and water sports in abundance, from volleyball to windsurfing and canoeing. In the evenings watch the promenade come to life with music and flamenco shows, outdoor diners and a warm Mediterranean atmosphere.
Morche, Ferrara, Playa Calaceite and Playa El Cenicero are Torrox costa's most popular beaches, boasting dark sands, modern amenities and unspoiled mountain views. Blue Flag El Peñoncillo beach is ideal for windsurfing and sailing, home to a nautical school. But there's far more to Torrox Costa than beaches. The resort is also home to the site of a 3rd-4th century Roman necropolis and villa, thermal baths and a salting factory, located west of the iconic marine traffic lighthouse and museum, 50km east of Malaga.
- A direct flight from the UK to Malaga Airport is approx 2hrs 40 mins, with a 45 minute drive from the airport to Torrox Costa.
- With daytime highs of 31°C, July and August are the hottest months. The coldest months are January and December with highs of 18°C.
- The average sea temperature in August is 24°C.
- Car hire is the best way to get around.
- The Sierra Nevada mountains and the city of Granada are just an hour's drive away.