Villa with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms in Tesoro de Jávea, Spain
From £4,091 per week
Villa to rent in Tesoro de Jávea, Spain
This opulent villa in the Castellans district of Javea lies close to Mount Montgo and just 3km from Arenal beach. Spread over three storeys.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This opulent villa in the Castellans district of Javea lies close to Mount Montgo and just 3km from Arenal beach. Spread over three storeys, the house offers spacious accommodation and has magnificent panoramic sea views.
Villa Guacimara sits in a quiet location in its own well-maintained gardens. Fringed by palms, a 15x5m swimming pool takes centre-stage, and a covered terrace with dining area and colourfully tiled outdoor kitchen is just a few steps away – fully equipped with a fridge, freezer, oven and dishwasher.
More excellent facilities can be found outside and in. There's a poolside shower, children's play area and table tennis, plus a sauna and solarium with whirlpool bath. A second covered pool offers yet another spot to take a dip.
The dining room, living room and kitchen are all spacious and equipped with everything you could want, from satellite TV and DVD to a coffee machine and pizza oven. On the lower-ground floor, there's a bedroom with shower and WC, a playroom and a kitchenette.
Ascend the grand staircase to the upper floor and you will discover the four luxurious suites with direct access to the balcony. Air-conditioned with underfloor heating and furnished with French beds, each has its own living space and/or bathroom.
Be sure to explore the town of Javea during your stay at Villa Guacimara. A pretty harbour and yacht-lined marina makes it a picturesque town, with plenty of history to uncover too. Look out for the Gothic churches and the numerous ancient windmills on the edges of the town.
There are countless restaurants and bars in Javea, many serving fresh seafood caught locally that day. In addition to the hearty dishes which are typical of the Mediterranean, there are several international cuisines on offer too.
Those looking for sporting action will not be disappointed. There are all sorts of water-sports you can try, or go for a game of golf at one of the area's courses. If you would rather catch the sun on the beach, nearby Arenal is just one of the many popular beaches along this stretch of coast.
Villa Interior (3 storeys)
- Living room with satellite TV, DVD and doors out to swimming pool area
- Dining room with large dining table and chairs, doors out to terrace
- Kitchen, well equipped with oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer, coffee machine, cooking island, pizza oven
- Two separate WCs
Lower ground floor
- Please note this level has its own entrance and is decorated in a more simple style compared to the rest of the villa as it used to be the staff quarters
- Double room with French bed and air-conditioning. Shower room with WC
- Kitchenette with oven and hob
- Access to swimming pool
Upper floor (with air-conditioning and floor heating)
- Double bedroom (70 m sq) with French bed, satellite TV. Bathroom with bath, bidet, double sink and WC. Doors leading to balcony. Living area
- Double bedroom with French bed. Shower room with bidet and WC. Doors leading to balcony. Living room
- Double bedroom with French bed. Doors leading to balcony. Living room
- Double bedroom with French bed. Shower room with bidet and WC. Doors leading to balcony
- Well kept fenced gardens with lawn areas (4080 m sq)
- Two swimming pools. Main swimming pool (5m x 15m) and second pool (5m x 9m) which can be heated on request (charges apply) with overflow cascade into main pool
- Shower and WC
- Two large terraces with deck-chairs and terrace furniture, panoramic resort and sea-views
- Summer kitchen with oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- Table tennis and outdoor children's play area with swing, slide and sand box
- Covered fenced parking area for up to three cars
- Washing machine and dryer
- Sauna, solarium and whirlpool
- Billiards table
- Air-conditioning and in some rooms underfloor heating
On the scenic Mediterranean coast, the small town of Javea is a friendly place which delight visitors to the Costa Blanca with its pretty marina and beautiful beaches. The sea is of great importance in Javea, and many of its excellent restaurants make the most of their location by serving expertly prepared fish dishes featuring the best of the day's catch.
As well as international cuisine, you can also try the local wine, such as Jalon – a fine accompaniment to some hearty Mediterranean desserts. The town has many attractive buildings including churches and monasteries – look out also for the ancient windmills which dot the landscape just outside the town. Javea has an excellent array of shops to explore, and great sports facilities too. As well as many water-sports you can enjoy a round of golf at the town's club, or several other locations nearby.
In the shadow of the towering Montgo mountain, Javea is easily reached for those flying into either Valencia or Alicante, with both airports a little over 100km from the town.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 9 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Prices and availability
Updated 16 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 17 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January 2019 - 16 December 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
DVD/Blu-ray player, TV, Satellite / cable