Holiday Apartment, Niena, Altea, 2 Bed, 2 Bath,pool, Ac,wifi
Apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, shared pool and golf nearby in Sierra Altea, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £706 per week
Apartment to rent in Sierra Altea, Spain
Costa Blanca Holiday Apartment for rent.
A stylish apartment, located in the exclusive area Altea LA VELLA.
A luxury residential complex.
From this apartment you can enjoy the magnificent views
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
For many only a dream, for you the experience of a great holiday.
Casa Niena Altea has a spacious, bright living-dining room with a large sliding door opening onto the terrace.
The fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher.
There are 2 bedrooms, one with ensuite bathroom, with bath/shower; 1 separate shower room.
The bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, in which is enough place to get your clothes and linen.
From the terrace you can enjoy a nice view of the mountains (Altea Hills).
The holiday home, Casa Niena Altea, is only minutes from the beach.
For the lovers, there is even a nudist beach, with a beach bar, at the end of the Bay.
As facilities you will find in the house a lift, a washing machine and a reserved parking space
and for shared use with the resort a garden with lawn,
swimming pool with built-in steps, paddling pool and a terrace.
Close by there are restaurants , bars , sandy beach 5 km, boulevard.
Altea marks the start of Costa Blanca North, where the scenery becomes greener and more mountainous than in the south. The relative lack of hotels, outside Benidorm, have allowed this most beautiful stretch of the Valencian coast line to flourish without package tourism.
The Altea Hills Resort is the premier location to live on the Costa Blanca and reputedly home to some very famous names. So keep your eyes peeled.
This apartment does not have any reviews.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Sierra Altea, SpainThis apartment is in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a children pool area, a garage and outside lighting. Car hire is recommended as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 25 September - 25 October 2018: the minimum stay is 10 nights.
- 6 November - 31 December 2018: the minimum stay is 10 nights.
- 8 January - 31 March 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 29 June 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 30 June - 11 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 September - 25 October 2019: the minimum stay is 10 nights.
- 6 November - 31 December 2019: the minimum stay is 10 nights.
- 8 January - 31 March 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 29 June 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 30 June - 11 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 September - 25 October 2020: the minimum stay is 10 nights.
- 6 November - 31 December 2020: the minimum stay is 10 nights.
- 8 January - 31 March 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 29 June 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 30 June - 11 September 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
£98.58 per booking, paid locally
Bed-, bathlinen, towels, beachtowels
£43.02 per booking, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
Shared pool, Size 10m x 5m, Depth 0.4m to 2m
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Garage, Outside lighting, Parking, Shared garden, Childrens pool area
Private Owner From Vlimmeren, Belgium Member since Dec 2016
Last logged in: a year ago
Number of properties: 1